Check in

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Only 1 more day left for me. I had to miss yesterday due to falling yesterday morning skinning both my knees. I walked yesterday, but wanted to give my knees a good 24 hour rest before hitting the 30DS. I'll finish up tomorrow, take a break on Saturday and then start Ripped in 30 on Sunday! So excited about the changes that I'm seeing in my body & endurance!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just finished L3D5, I didn't think this one was going to get finished today... It did!
  • k8es
    Options
    Looks like I was the last poster .... that means not enough hours between Jillian workouts :)

L3D6 finished. Congratulations to all that have/are completing the Shred within the next couple of days!!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!:happy: I finished 30 Day Shred this morning!!!! Took me 30 days to complete and I'm hoping for some awesome results when I measure and weigh in the morning. =) Hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I will post all my measurements in the morning! Great job everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't phone it in, I kept remembering why I brought the DVD and I didn't quit. I had my up days and I had my down days (where I had to force myself to hit the PLAY button) but I am happy to say that I finished the 30 Day Shred. I have to say that my knees in the last 9 days have really started to ache.Going to have a couple of days rest and then I wil get into either Ripped in 30 or Turbo Fire. :laugh:

I'l be posting final measurements in the morning.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Done, done, done!!! I think I'll do a whole lot of nothing tomorrow :) I'll take measurements tonight and post my updates on the thread later. It was fun shredding with ya'll. Good luck to those of you who have a little to go. Keep it up!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you who completed the 30DS today. I am really proud that you made it through. I still have a few more days to go, but you all worked so darn hard. I'll see you at Ripped in a few days..
  • k8es
    Options
    Day 8 complete! 2 more days!
  • k8es
    Options
    All finished!!! Way to go everyone!