Check in

Options

Replies

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L3D2 finished! My dogs usually try to help me work out, but the plyometrics (sp?) seem to be too much for them and they've both been in another room during level 3 :laugh:
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L3D5 done. My heart so wasn't in it today, but I pushed through. Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L3D6 Done...still can't believe I'm almost finished! Super proud of all of us for sticking with it!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    L3D1 Completed today....This lady is tough..she sure has a smart mouth. I refuse to quit. I'm so close to the finish line that it would be a crying shame.
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    L3D4 Done....
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L3D3 finished! It's at the point where I can't tell the difference between the cardio and the strength intervals hahaha.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    L3 D6 completed!!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    had to give sunday a miss so today was level 3, day 8 for me. just 2 more to go!
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    I need to do L3D6 while my babies are napping, but I just don't want to. This happened last time I did 30DS too. I get close to the end and just have to MAKE myself do it....
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L3D6 done! I didn't feel like doing it, but it probably ended up being one of my better workouts.
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    L3D6 done! I didn't feel like doing it, but it probably ended up being one of my better workouts.

YAY Amber for doing the Shred even though you didn't feel like it!!! Well done!! I'm about to head downstairs and do my session with the lovely Jillian...
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Getting so close...L3D7 Done!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L3 D7, almost there everyone.
  • l_oudman
    Options
    Peeps where are you, how are you doing???

L3, D8 and Natilie is not the only one who wants to turn Jillian off :laugh:
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    level 3 day 9 done. this time tomorrow i'll be done! although that will be 32 days in total after missing 2 days but i'll not complain. will be happy to get through it!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Completed L3D4 and I'm still struggling with circuit 3. I don't know about the rest of you but the walking push ups and the plank leg raises are doing a number on me. If I'm still on the modified version at day 8 I'm going to repeat this level for another 5 days. There is no way I can move on to Ripped if I can't handle L3 of the 30DS.
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    L3D8 done! I can't believe there's only 2 days left! I can feel a change in myself that I never thought possible. I have a lot to lose still so I am by no means "shredded" yet, but I know I am on my way there. Looking forward to my final weigh in, but mostly looking forward to my final measurements :0)
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    I can't believe we're almost done!! Only 2 days to go :)
  • l_oudman
    Options
    Don't Quit Now........ only one more day to go!!!!!!!
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Arrrrgh! I've been sick and missed the last 2 days so I'll be doubling up today and tomorrow and Saturday. Although I haven't lost weight (OK, 1 lb - that's nothing) or inches, I can SEE a difference! What a FANTASTIC video - LOVE you Jillian!!!