Check in

Options

Replies

• kerrberw
    kerrberw Posts: 7
    Options
    done day 2 was ok once got going but now body is starting to ache a bit, got 2 miles to walk this afternoon when pick child up from school so hoping that might help ease everything a bit!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    L1, D2 done and dusted!!
  • jennp0502
    Options
    L1D1 completed last night! :-)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    took this morning off (my ankle was killing me) but I might do it tonight after kids go to bed- we'll see how the ankle feels
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    L1 D4 The soreness has gone a lil, not like the first 2days! Cant wait for the results!
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the shred through February, and for the month of February, I lost 5.8lbs and 7.5 inches doing the shred 4-5x a week!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    L1D2 completed.... I think this program is meant to be used daily for 30 days an no rest in between.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done. I went to the gym last night after doing day 1 and, boy, was I sore today! I used 3 lb weights the whole time today. I kind of can't wait to get to Level 2. I like it a lot better than 1 for some reason.
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    level 1, day 5 done for me. half way through level 1!

i hated level 2 last time amber! definitely my least favourite of the 3! lol. but i know it does me good so i wont complain too loudly.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options

i hated level 2 last time amber! definitely my least favourite of the 3! lol. but i know it does me good so i wont complain too loudly.

Ooooooh, I have to agree. I think Jillian sits at home and just laughs thinking about people doing level 2 :grumble: BUT you're right, it does make me better.

L1D2 finished!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down! Finding it a little difficult to do push ups..it hurts my knees! Someone suggested modifying it by doing it on a wall. Also, I have a hard time with bicycle crunches ! Making sure to so regular crunches when I find it too difficult
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    D2/L1 complete! I. HATE. PUSH UPS. I did find it a bit easier this time around but I'll stick with L1 for a few more days at least. Happy weekend everyone!
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are scaring me about level 2 today isL1D8 so L2 is only 2 days away..... Reiki....
  • kerrberw
    kerrberw Posts: 7
    Options
    L1D3 completed, not too bad though the push ups are a killer soreness is easing a lot think may have to push a little harder tomorrow though!
  • undercovermother
    undercovermother Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete. I am still alive lol
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I finished L1D2 yesterday and boy am I sore. I find the combination of jumping jacks and jump rope the hardest for me, but I'm super overweight and still a smoker ( I know, I'm a bad kid :ohwell: ) As soon as I get off work I'm going tanning then its home for day 3! I'm excited to push through these next few days. Can't wait for this soreness to go away....It would be easier if I didn't have to climb stairs at my job...:grumble:
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D3. Still a butt kicker but it is getting easier. May take the day off tomorrow so I don't overdo it and burn myself out.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    1D3 done- I love getting to day 3 because it starts to get easier!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I finished L1D2 yesterday and boy am I sore. I find the combination of jumping jacks and jump rope the hardest for me, but I'm super overweight and still a smoker ( I know, I'm a bad kid :ohwell: ) As soon as I get off work I'm going tanning then its home for day 3! I'm excited to push through these next few days. Can't wait for this soreness to go away....It would be easier if I didn't have to climb stairs at my job...:grumble:

No judgment past here. I'm dealing with my urges 1 day at a time.

Finished L1D3...yes it's getting easier....but what I'm finding is that my calories burned seems to be getting lower. Anyone has any input as why that maybe. I am using a HRM
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    L1D3 completed and I feel great. I had a WW weigh in today and I'm down 2.2 lbs:) I'm super excited that I haven't had to deal with the sore muscles. I had intended to use rest days, but if this keeps up I may be able to power through the entire 30