What the hell????

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    so what did the doctor say about the gallbladder? You did call, right???
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I looked up names... I can't just go see a surgeon without a referral from a GP, so now I have to set up some hoops to jump through. Sigh.

Just bad timing for scheduling because we're finalizing our home buying, yard sale organization, and inspections, renos, etc. I've also put off the dentist for 6 months. Ok. You don't have to look at me like that. I'll call!
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wife N Mama, please call your GP on Friday and get an appt. for a referral, your health is the most impotant thing. I hope you can get in, you never know what can happen!

I went to Physical Therapy today, only two more sessions left, then a doctor's appt. the following week. Hopefully he'll say I do not need to keep going, will discuss having surgery in November on my other foot.

Went home and grilled my steak and drank ONE beer - pat me on the back!!! Sat on my back deck and enjoy a wonderful evening with my husband.

Got my bike ride in so all in all, I feel a had a successful day :)
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Good job Kathy.

Margaret, I'll look at you any way I want to until you make that call.

decent day for me. didn't feel like Kenpo tonight so I got a run in. probably the wrong choice since the boss took us to dinner and I had a couple of Sam Adams Summers. My stomach is rather sloshy right now.

Anyone seen Katie???? Haven't seen much of her since we demanded a pic....coincidence?????
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Ok ok! Don't give me the stink eye!

Bill, may I please divert your attention to me food diary, where my sugar count today was reasonably over, and not double as usual? :bigsmile: Do I get a gold sticker for that, at least?

Glad to hear you're both getting out and enjoying the weather. :-) I jogged, and mostly ran through my usual stitch in my side. I had to walk a few times, but a lot less than normal.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Good job Kathy.

Margaret, I'll look at you any way I want to until you make that call.

decent day for me. didn't feel like Kenpo tonight so I got a run in. probably the wrong choice since the boss took us to dinner and I had a couple of Sam Adams Summers. My stomach is rather sloshy right now.

Anyone seen Katie???? Haven't seen much of her since we demanded a pic....coincidence?????

Hey, I've been here but it's coming to the end of month for me again soon...work, work, work.

And I've commented on here, but I do it after everyone goes to bed (because they're smarting than me when it comes to sleep).

Still working on a decent picture. I don't like self-pics though, so I'm limited.

Our challenge ends next week, guys. Gear up.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    We had a little baby stormlet come through.
    Wasn't great but it soaked the garden.

Guess whose gallbladder sucks? I can feel it fading, so it wasn't a bad. Just really irritating now.

I plan on some intense cardio today. And eating protein without spiking my fat intake.

I agree with Kathy - get it checked out woman!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Yes, ma'am! *click heels, salute*
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    My appointment is this Friday! So no more looks! :tongue:
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    My appointment is this Friday! So no more looks! :tongue:

Well done!

Don't know if I'm getting my workout in. Lots of stuff around the house today. Kickass eating too.

So, progress on buying the new house is awful. we have decided to move in and pay a rental fee until Bank of America decides to get off the F#$*ing *kitten*! This has been the worst experience for what we believe is our dream home in our dream location. Hopefully in the next 10 days we'll be moving...which will make working in our current house easier before our renters move in.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Don't even get me started with banks. :mad: :explode: :sad: :angry: :frown:
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Did something go wrong with your buying the new place?
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Hey, I've been here but it's coming to the end of month for me again soon...work, work, work.

And I've commented on here, but I do it after everyone goes to bed (because they're smarting than me when it comes to sleep).

Still working on a decent picture. I don't like self-pics though, so I'm limited.

Our challenge ends next week, guys. Gear up.

I know you've been posting but it was an attempt to get you to finally give us pic. Take a pic and lets go!
  • WifeNMama
    Options

They're over complicating things and I'm sick of it.

And while I'm at it, I'm sick of two kids whining and fighting all. day. long., no dates or romantic gestures, no money, no time for myself without someone banging on the door or asking where I am.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

They're over complicating things and I'm sick of it.

And while I'm at it, I'm sick of two kids whining and fighting all. day. long., no dates or romantic gestures, no money, no time for myself without someone banging on the door or asking where I am.

Duct Tape and bungee cords keeps the kids from fighting. I hate the banging on the door

Mother's Day is gone...you were expecting that to continue???:explode: Not to rub it in but I want to brag a little...my wife has been doing most of the communication with the lawyer and realtor...the market just dropped lobster prices so guess what she had for dinner last night??
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    When was mothers day again? Sigh.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    When was mothers day again? Sigh.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Last day of recovery week. Back to killing it tomorrow!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

As expected, I over-indulged last night. What a great time. and it was completed by not having my little one jump on me at 6am!!

I have a thought for a calorie challenge beginning 06/02 and ending 06/16. 4000 calories burned in 14 days. It's only averging 285 calories/day and it should take away a pound minimum! Thoughts?
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Sure, I'm in.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wife n mama, so happy you made that appt!!!

Sorry I've been away, a lot going on and no time for MFP. Did horrible on logging in yesterday, went to visit a friend 2.5 hours away and spent most of the day with her. Didn't get home till after midnight!!!! It was a very long, long, day.

Up and at em' this morning. Plan on working in my yard, again. Hopefully I'll have the forest somewhat controlled and will start on the back yard this coming week.

I like your challenge, it would be VERY challenging for me because of my limited workouts but doable.

Sounds like a plan :happy: