What the hell????

Options

Replies

• Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I know, I know....steps are bad. Geez, I went down them one at a time and didn't aggravate the achilles tendon at the time. My big mistake was not putting ice on it at night and not getting my stretching exercises in.

Today I was able to get my bike ride, I didn't want to do it at first but fulfilled 30 min.before I knew it :)
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    good job, Kathy.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Forced myself to go to Bikram tonight.

Forgot to go to Planet Fitness early today AGAIN (for their iPod contest), kicking myself...

Went to the gym anyway and ended with a jog (because I was motivated by anger probably.)

30 sit-ups as usual.... came home, ate some soup and chicken.

Now to bed with me...sleep, need sleep....

~katie out.

do you always do 30 sit ups? I ask because they can cause neck and lower back pain. also, I've found that planks and side planks work your core better than sit ups/crunches.

Yes, every gym visit - 30 sit-ups. I've tried planks, I do them in the standing-up pull-up bar thingy (I don't know what it's really called.)

Side planks? Forgetabout-it....
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    I know, I know....steps are bad. Geez, I went down them one at a time and didn't aggravate the achilles tendon at the time. My big mistake was not putting ice on it at night and not getting my stretching exercises in.

Today I was able to get my bike ride, I didn't want to do it at first but fulfilled 30 min.before I knew it :)

Good job Kathy. Hope it gets better for you. Glad you have your bike to ride though.

• katiebythebay
    Options
    So for those of you that don't know, I run a program for court involved teenage boys and many have psychological disorders. I saw this the other day and it reminds of having a conversation with one of my clients.

74309462571240178.jpg

Speechless. This time.
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    I just realized that I am being asked for pics but katie only has one of her in her profile and that is from years ago (20 if I recall). At least I have one pic in there (even if it's with a dead deer in it).

Katie.... (Hands in my hips) cough one up.

I think I'm being pushed around here...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I am being asked for pics but katie only has one of her in her profile and that is from years ago (20 if I recall). At least I have one pic in there (even if it's with a dead deer in it).

Just a little.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Seriously, don't make us come down there and take our own pics of you!!!
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Speechless. This time.

you should see the one I have for Tourette's Syndrome!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Speechless. This time.

you should see the one I have for Tourette's Syndrome!!

Bahahaha I bet.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    it is very naughty and has a word that I wouldn't use around you ladies. but it's funny!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Ever the gentleman. :wink:
  • katiebythebay
    Options

Seriously, don't make us come down there and take our own pics of you!!!

If you guys are going to beat me up about this, don't forget to log in the calories for it - either boxing, punching bag or less specific, aerobics (moderate impact).

• katiebythebay
    Options
    it is very naughty and has a word that I wouldn't use around you ladies. but it's funny!

Okay, I'll bite....

Please share with us.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Okay, I'll bite....

Please share with us.

Oh no, dear leader...I could not post that word here. Call me crazy but I find it disrepectful to use that word around women. I'll see if I can tone it down.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Bored at work today and going through my pics. Found this one with my boys' names and zodiacs.

untitled.jpg
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Katie, I think we need to talk about your macros. I think they are beyond unrealistic. And to take in as much sodium as you did today and not have any water logged?? You're killing me!!!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    That's fine...I will keep this going all by myself!

hardly ate today (intentionally). Also took 2 days because my legs have been so sore from Wed. workout.

I wonder how the rest of my friends are doing
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Day three of a gallstone attack. managed 2/3 of my strength routine before I gave up. No way I'm doing planks and mountain climbers like this. I'm thinking of drinking a cup of olive oil and then heading to the emergency room. Grease is supposed to trigger attacks, and if I have a big enough attack right there in the hospital, maybe they'll yank it out.
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Bored at work today and going through my pics. Found this one with my boys' names and zodiacs.

untitled.jpg

That's pretty damn cool Bill. My only skin transgression is a tongue ring.