What the hell????

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm taking full advantage of your day of rest. hahahaha

My total right now is 3348. I could do a round on my elliptical right now and beat you, but I don't want to work up an appetite before I go to bed. I'm quite under today and don't want to wreck it.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Kathy, hope your foot feels good after working out.

Decent day today. I really don't think I'll ever reach the calorie goal set by P90X. I don't have the time or appetite to eat that much.

I did the Kenpo X tonight and burned 629 calories. Pretty satisfied with that. Margaret? Is that you back there??

Now where is Katie? Fearless leader, are you there? I won't stand for any of those guilty feelings...No apologies, just action!

Rest day tomorrow and my body needs it!

Oh, last weeks calorie burn was 3416

This week is 1208 through 2 days

Okay, I'll take the ribbing. No excuses today. Did the Bikram, and managed to make it to the gym before that even. Did a little cleaning and a little treadmill (very little.)

Came home, ate delicious vegetable stir fry (thank you baby) and 3 pieces of battered cod (I know, batter is bad.)

I am so glad you got your stationary bike Kathy and especially that you actually like it! I hope you continue with it. How is your body feeling this week anyway? Gonna check your diary in a few moments after this post.... you logging everyday sweetie pie?

Now, on to you Billy Boy...You're doing amazing keeping up with your "little" exercise routine!!! You're really logging in the burned calories but ummm, how's the water intake going? Don't forget to hydrate yourself, you'll need it for your torture.

I think WifenMama might have you beat .... will have to tally it all, lol. (Kick his butt!)

No excuses, not today. Tomorrow I have orientation for my hospital job, so I'll have to see if I can fit some gym time in. If they'll let me, I may even hit the Bikram before going into the other "work/orientation".

Stomach hurts right now, too many dang vegetables...

Nighty night all. Keep up the excellent work everyone. You guys are certainly keeping me on my toes with your posts.

~kate

:flowerforyou: for you ALL !
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'm taking full advantage of your day of rest. hahahaha

My total right now is 3348. I could do a round on my elliptical right now and beat you, but I don't want to work up an appetite before I go to bed. I'm quite under today and don't want to wreck it.

Perhaps I will need to get a walk in today!
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Okay, I'll take the ribbing. No excuses today. Did the Bikram, and managed to make it to the gym before that even. Did a little cleaning and a little treadmill (very little.)

Came home, ate delicious vegetable stir fry (thank you baby) and 3 pieces of battered cod (I know, batter is bad.)

I am so glad you got your stationary bike Kathy and especially that you actually like it! I hope you continue with it. How is your body feeling this week anyway? Gonna check your diary in a few moments after this post.... you logging everyday sweetie pie?

Now, on to you Billy Boy...You're doing amazing keeping up with your "little" exercise routine!!! You're really logging in the burned calories but ummm, how's the water intake going? Don't forget to hydrate yourself, you'll need it for your torture.

I think WifenMama might have you beat .... will have to tally it all, lol. (Kick his butt!)

No excuses, not today. Tomorrow I have orientation for my hospital job, so I'll have to see if I can fit some gym time in. If they'll let me, I may even hit the Bikram before going into the other "work/orientation".

Stomach hurts right now, too many dang vegetables...

Nighty night all. Keep up the excellent work everyone. You guys are certainly keeping me on my toes with your posts.

~kate

:flowerforyou: for you ALL !

My water intake since last week: 8, 9, 7, 7, 9, 8, 5, 9, 10!

My body is really feeling the effects of this workout. I enjoy doing them but it is completely kicking my *kitten* right now...I am sore from head to toe. The scale actually went up a little and that is completely unacceptable and I'm not pleased at all!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Well, I couldn't finish my work out today, stopped at 202. That brings me up to 3550 total for the challenge. I need a good night's sleep tonight so I can go hard tomorrow. Possibly watching rugby outdoors tonight, so maybe I'll put one of the kids in the stroller and get a good walk in.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Good eating day for me. My lunch had tons of veggies, I had a salad with dinner an apple and banana. Water was good and if you've seen my updates you know that I totally rocked the will power tonight.

I love rest day!

Tomorrow is my Friday!!!!!

Keep kicking *kitten*!!! Without a doubt, you all motivate me!
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    [/quote]

..... The scale actually went up a little and that is completely unacceptable and I'm not pleased at all!
    [/quote]

Don't worry about the scale readings. They will vary, especially with all that water YOU ARE drinking.

Measure yourself with muscle tone and how you feel, not that little number that keeps jumping around.

Also, take in account size of your clothes. You'll be "shrinking" as you get in better shape.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Kathy, I know how much you hated the cricket so I will not do that to you again.

Praying_mantis.jpg
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    I wanted to share this with all of you in case you are thinking that less eating is better.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512956-tdee-what-is-it-and-why-you-should-not-eat-below-your-bmr

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

It is a long read but interesting.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Not thrilled with my day though I have had much much worse. I have no energy tonight and my work day was unproductive.

New day and new macros tomorrow.

Margaret, hope you made it to the gym. and the hat and glasses are badass!
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Really!!!??? Oh my goodness, how cruel!! What is that a praying mantis?? As long as you don't post a _ _ _ _ _ I'll be able to breathe. They make my skin crawl - yew...

I know i said it before, but I am so glad I got the stationary bike. I didn't get to the gym, again today. I only put 13 minutes into it, but it's better than nothing.

I plan on packing my workout gear and go to PF tomorrow right after work. Can't wait!! Going to exercise on stationary bike and do upper body strength machines.
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Okay, so today was a good day considering.

Went to work and was an hour late because of my lazy butt and an accident. (The bright side, I wasn't in said accident, but it was still unfortunate for who was involved. Just ugly.)

Worked out instead of doing the laundry (I'll pay for that one later, I'm sure of it.) Got in some yoga and even put some gym time.

Highlight today, drank 8 units (8oz) of water and didn't eat the skin off my Popeyes chicken.

That's all folks. Nice job everyone who is keeping up with this challenge. Obviously, this is an "on your honor" challenge, so only you will know if you're on the right track~ Hope you guys are having a good week.

Cheers~ :ohwell:

(Oh and Bill, nice. Way to scare Kathy again bud.)
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Decent day...took in more carbs and feel like I have more energy. Probably didn't need the fried scallops & fries but oh well.

snapped two different tube bands today...need to buy more tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great day!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Really!!!??? Oh my goodness, how cruel!! What is that a praying mantis??

Yes, it is. I wonder if you'll know what the next one is!
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Today:

Routine check at the hospital took an unexpected turn. Test came up positive and was ordered to get a chest X-ray which really ruined my afternoon of yoga.

Did my work exchange and then headed to the gym. Ate too many onion rings tonight, stomach hurts.

Tomorrow's a new day though, so hopefully lots of walking with the kids and running around at tomorrow's school gala. Should be interesting.

Only 16 oz of water today. (sorry bill.)
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all!! My Friday did not go as planned, let's put it this way - got home really late and ate a Lean Cuisine dinner with 4 glass of wine, no exercising at all.

Today is a new day and I've gamed planned well. Already got my bike ride in, have good meals planned for the day, and need to work on house cleaning and detail cleaning of the car (too windy and cold to hand wash it). So, I'll be burning more calories before the day's through :)

I've decided to not try the South Beach Diet. Instead, I'm going to cut back on the fruits, juice, and cereal for two weeks. These are very high in sugar and that's why I'm always going WAY over on my sugar quota, will be interesting where it leads.
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Happy Saturday all!! My Friday did not go as planned, let's put it this way - got home really late and ate a Lean Cuisine dinner with 4 glass of wine, no exercising at all.

Today is a new day and I've gamed planned well. Already got my bike ride in, have good meals planned for the day, and need to work on house cleaning and detail cleaning of the car (too windy and cold to hand wash it). So, I'll be burning more calories before the day's through :)

I've decided to not try the South Beach Diet. Instead, I'm going to cut back on the fruits, juice, and cereal for two weeks. These are very high in sugar and that's why I'm always going WAY over on my sugar quota, will be interesting where it leads.

Sometimes ya just gotta try different things. Everyone's situation is different so no ONE SOLUTION will fit everyone.

Good luck Kathy. :flowerforyou:
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    So far, monitoring my sodium level has done well thus far. I had been surfing around 125 to 129 for the past few weeks without fail. Finally this week, I'm trying a different approach after weeks of doing the same thing.

A brilliant individual once said, “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Ten (10) points for anyone who knows who said this originally.

~katie
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    I cleaned the top half of all the walls in the church basement, and cleaned out the chair storage room. So i was basically waving vigorously while standing on a chair on my tip toes for an hour and a half.

Bill- thanks, I really like my hat. It goes with everything. :-)
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Today:

Only 16 oz of water today. (sorry bill.)

Katie, you know I expect more from you!!! add a glass with each meal. you'll eat less and make me feel better!