What the hell????

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I have no doubt that you'll get it.

it is 9:00 and I've eaten 1400 calories today and I can still have 1400 more (which I won't)...wonder what I should have? And I'm at 9 cups of water already. decisions, decisions!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Made it though Plyometrics with only a couple of extra 15 second breaks. 58 minutes = 920 calories burned!!!

Greek God? Yep, that'll be me! (but I'll be the Irish Italian version)

W-O-W....

That's amazing Bill.

:heart:
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Today's numbers: 920 calories burned. I was ready to stop with 20 minutes left but I'm more satisfied that I pushed through it.

calories eaten: 1,834

Carbs: 124

Fat: 51

Protein: 244

Fiber: 11

Sodium: 1,806
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Do you take breaks for the weekend? :glasses:
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    no break this weekend...I get one rest day per week and it falls on Wednesday.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Went to planet fitness yesterday (took Thursday off - ankle was swollen and PT wasn't happy about that). Geez, I'm sorry when you have a person whose always "on the go" and never sits down it's a little hard to ask them to chill on the couch for months on end!!!!!!!!!

Okay, got that out of my system.

Anyhoo....I did 20 min on the stationary bike using the random hill option (I really felt that in my thighs). Then I did the Hip Adduction/Abduction and the ab machine. Next gym date will probably be Tuesday and I hope to start working on upper chest/shoulder stuff.

Food diary: ummm......I've cut back on the fruit, but picked up on the snacking!!! I don't think that's how it suppose to work. Anyone know what the FDA Food Pyramid say's we should have servings of in veggies vs. fruit?

My weekend to travel and visit mama, so I probably won't be back until Sunday night. Hope everyone enjoy's there weekend!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Fruit veg servings: 5-12 per day, depending on your size. if you keep it to half fruit or less and half veg or more, you'll be doing fine. I limit myself to one cup of real fruit juice per day or less, as well. If you eat the actual.fruit you get the fibre with it. One glass wrecks ky sugar limit for the day though.
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Went to planet fitness yesterday (took Thursday off - ankle was swollen and PT wasn't happy about that). Geez, I'm sorry when you have a person whose always "on the go" and never sits down it's a little hard to ask them to chill on the couch for months on end!!!!!!!!!

Okay, got that out of my system.

Anyhoo....I did 20 min on the stationary bike using the random hill option (I really felt that in my thighs). Then I did the Hip Adduction/Abduction and the ab machine. Next gym date will probably be Tuesday and I hope to start working on upper chest/shoulder stuff.

Food diary: ummm......I've cut back on the fruit, but picked up on the snacking!!! I don't think that's how it suppose to work. Anyone know what the FDA Food Pyramid say's we should have servings of in veggies vs. fruit?

My weekend to travel and visit mama, so I probably won't be back until Sunday night. Hope everyone enjoy's there weekend!!

Eh, too much fruit is better than no fruit!!!

Glad you were able to get a workout in!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    I did pretty well today. A little more water would've been good.

Supposed to do P90X yoga tomorrow...I will get through the entire thing this time!!
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    I did pretty well today. A little more water would've been good.

Supposed to do P90X yoga tomorrow...I will get through the entire thing this time!!

I'm very interested in hearing about what the P90x yoga is....
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    not a great day. Under on calories, over on fat, sodium and carbs. way under on protein and fiber.

I did get through 90 minutes of P90X Yoga though. Painful!

Katie, I will get you what the Yoga entails.
  • Goingnuts2
    Options
    You'll get back on track Vader, some days are harder than others.

I went over, that Italian bread (warmed up) is just too good to pass up. A local bakery in my hometown makes it and I know better than to buy it, but it said "kathy - take me home". So I did :)

I think I might do a drastic switch up with my diet. I checked out the Southbeach diet (the first 2 weeks looks like hell- giving up carbs, ahhhhhh). Anyone attempted this diet before? What do you think?
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Kathy, I'd rather see you make ajustments than do a "diet". Have you looked into workouts you can do sitting in a chair? Bands are quite cheap and they can really give you a good workout. and carb deprivation makes you really cranky!!!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Good day today. I missed my pre-breakfast protein shake/bar which would've made a great day.

Liked my workout today and it burned about 65 more calories than WifeNMama's did for hers so that makes it extra special!!!
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Competition makes the difference... it's all about winning...lol.

Glad you guys had a good day. Mine was work work work... meant to go to yoga tonight and the gym...

Left work at 10pm, got home, ate half a steak, two spring rolls and cup of egg drop soup.

I feel guilty now.

~ 8-(
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Good day today. I missed my pre-breakfast protein shake/bar which would've made a great day.

Liked my workout today and it burned about 65 more calories than WifeNMama's did for hers so that makes it extra special!!!

Next time, Gadget, next time...
  • Goingnuts2
    Options
    So, I got my stationary bike and I am absolutely in love! It's perfect for my needs. It folds up when not in use, has a very comfortable seat, and very quiet. This will be nice if I choose to get up early and workout before going to work and not make a bunch of noise.

Today is the perfect example, my husband needed the car and I had to come home right after work, so I didnt make it to the gym as planned. Now I'll have no excuse not to work out!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    So, I got my stationary bike and I am absolutely in love! It's perfect for my needs. It folds up when not in use, has a very comfortable seat, and very quiet. This will be nice if I choose to get up early and workout before going to work and not make a bunch of noise.

Today is the perfect example, my husband needed the car and I had to come home right after work, so I didnt make it to the gym as planned. Now I'll have no excuse not to work out!

Great news! Glad you got something that works well for you.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Kathy, hope your foot feels good after working out.

Decent day today. I really don't think I'll ever reach the calorie goal set by P90X. I don't have the time or appetite to eat that much.

I did the Kenpo X tonight and burned 629 calories. Pretty satisfied with that. Margaret? Is that you back there??

Now where is Katie? Fearless leader, are you there? I won't stand for any of those guilty feelings...No apologies, just action!

Rest day tomorrow and my body needs it!

Oh, last weeks calorie burn was 3416

This week is 1208 through 2 days