Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 4
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 5
    Friday, 0
    Saturday, 0

Total: 9

Worked a 12 today and have another tomorrow. I was tired from the time I got up, kind of draggin'. So, I'm going to bed for a good night's sleep.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a 0...but, it will also be day 3
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    sipping? I wish I could learn that skill. yesterday was a lot of vodka and diet sunkist lemon. My favorite and I did not sip. today is champagne in the morning and we will see what the rest of the day brings.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    That sounds good robin! I may have to try it.

White wine last night. Still have some left in the bottle..which is always a good sign:drinker:

Beautiful day here today. Might get some swimming in. Grilling some chicken later so I'm thinking there will be drinks.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Checking in! We have free Internet because the fiancé has us signed up for the presidents club or something. I never used to be able to just sip but once I finally made the connection between drinks and the time in which they are had and how that connects to hangovers I've tried to train myself. Getting good at it. Friday however, I was upset and anxious about flying so I had a lot. Saturday I had two screw drivers before the flight, a double vodka diet coke on the plane and then of course drinks at the hotel. Wasn't a super early night but I knew it was time to stop fighting and go to sleep. I had started a bottle of champagne before going to bed so yesterday morning I finished it by having two mimosas :smile: Then we went out on a boat with one of the guys Kyle knows through business and had some beers. Came back and drank in the hotel bar and met some friends one of which kept calling me Liv Tyler haha, I've gotten it before and she's beautiful so I'm totally okay with that :smile: Since I can't sleep without a fan and the hotel air system won't stay on I decided I was going to drink enough to sleep through the night since the fiancé has meetings all day today anyway some can just bum around. Only problem is dealing with the hangover for the time being, however my body seems to for whatever reason be processing alcohol better because I started Saturday still a little drunk/hungover but was fine later in the day so we will see how today goes. Thinking I'll go down to the hotel bar at some point and get their delicious Cuban pork sliders and have some drinks :drinker: Hope all my lushes are well! I'm making up for those being "good" :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I got off at 3 yesterday and was super lushy. There will be nothing for the rest of the week.

Kat, I need a fan as well. You should look into getting a little travel one.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Well the rest of Sunday was steeped in pain. I stepped on something ( I think it was a blackberry branch burried in the grass) and my foot bled and then burned all day. It continued to be very painful all night. Needless to say I barely got in 1200 steps yesterday. My foot is also huring because I was holding my foot so tense and strange because it hurt so much. I would have gone to the doctor this morning but I have my interview so I had to come in. I hope I can keep half the pain out of my face and do well on the interview. I am just so pissed that I hurt my foot as I was really getting back into the walking. At least I didn't eat much yesterday since I was just sitting around all day. I finished the champagne and sipped (yep, sipped) a small vodka with the fruit from my champagne.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh Robin!! Sorry about you foot, that stinks!! Good luck with the interview!!!

Friday-5oz of Mango vodka and 3 1/2 beers
    Saturday- 1/2 bottle of pinot noir, 3 beers, 1 long island, 1 shot of cherry vodka and 1 shot of blueberry vodka, and SEVERAL cherry vodkas and diet cokes
    Sunday-0
    Monday-not sure yet.....depends how I'm feeling when I get home :happy:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    This whole sipping thing is definitely something I need to learn. Way too lushy this weekend especially Saturday and I wasn't super hungover, but was very anxious (which is usually a side effect for me when I drink too much). I always feel like did or said something stupid.

Anyways

Monday-Wednesday 0
    Thursday- 10 oz cab
    Friday- 10 oz cab, 1 pinot grigio, 1 riesling and a miller lite draft
    Saturday- half a bottle of skinny girl margarita and god only knows how much pinot grigio my best friend and I finished off a box
    Sunday- about 6 miller lites

This week definitely nothing until at least Friday!!!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I definitely will get a travel size when we get home. We travel so much so I don't know how I haven't gotten one yet. Cruises we usually drink enough each night so I sleep, not well, but I sleep.

So sorry about your foot mama lush, hope it feels better soon :flowerforyou:

So the hotel just had a drill for their emergency alarm system. I apparently misunderstood the part where they were testing so when it said there was emergency and we need to leave I freaked. Threw on some clothes, grabbed my bag and left but there was a guy right there and he said don't worry it's just a drill. So I went back to my room and I was shaking, fiancé is aleady doing business stuff so he isn't here, I was shaking so badly, I don't even shake like that on turbulent flights. Needless to say it was time for a drink so I grabbed a beer out if the mini fridge and pretty much just downed it. It's not even noon and it's been an eventful/lushful day haha.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

This week definitely nothing until at least Friday!!!

Amen to that!!

Robin, your foot sounds like something I would do. I hope you feel better soon. Even more, I hope you knock their socks off in the interview.

Kate, sounds like anniversary was a great weekend to be had.

I bought 6 boxes of wine for the party and it was just at $100.00. My sister thinks it's too much wine to be had at the party. Now, I am curious of how much of it will go.
  • rjadams
    Options
    there is no such thing as too much wine to be had at a party. :wink:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - a beer
    Sat - 7 beers
    Sun - 3 beers
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Yea I agree you can never have too much wine......Can't say I have ever been to a party and heard someone say "WOW they really have too much booze here" :laugh:
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    sipping? I wish I could learn that skill. yesterday was a lot of vodka and diet sunkist lemon. My favorite and I did not sip. today is champagne in the morning and we will see what the rest of the day brings.

I agree, sipping? I can't even drink my champagne in a pretty champagne flute.....................too many refills!!!!!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Okay, hold on to your hats. I actually have a zero for last night. Yep a big fat NOTHING! on a Friday. What is the world coming to?

I hope everyone had a great Friday.

Are we going to have to get a new "President"??????
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Wine it is :wink:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Went down to the hotel bar and had lunch as well as a few beers. I then went back to the room and proceeded to nap :smile: Fiancé came back in between meetings where he got a nice jacket as well as a new baby for our Sfinx. That's Jinx's nickname, one of many, anyway he loves stuffed pup toys which we call babies because he acts like a mother with them, it is too cute. There is one that he never destroys which is a Christmas penguin from his aunt holly (my best friend since second grade as well as moh) that I took with me but now he'll have this nifty little monkey thanks to his dad :smile: I am now currently sitting in the Gold Lounge having wine just waiting for Kyle to get back from his dinner, then maybe we can grab a drink or two at the bar and then head to bed. Back home tomorrow and though it wasn't even vacation it has been very nice getting away for a little while :smile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Weather is not great here which makes me even more nervous about flying. Fiancé telling me not to worry and that they can pretty much take off in anything doesn't help exactly sooooo I think I need some liquid worry relief. Looks like we're getting out before Bermuda gets a storm. I feel bad for those on vacation here right now, it's been rainy and cloudy the whole time we've been here and looks like it will be for awhile longer with this storm coming.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Safe flight back Kat!!!

Monday-12oz of wine
    Tuesday-???