• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    happy anniversary miss blue!

Thanks Babe!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Yes, happy 5th, K! Hubs and my anniversary is July 24...4 years. Whoop!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yes, happy 5th, K! Hubs and my anniversary is July 24...4 years. Whoop!

Thanks Amy! You kids planning anything for your 4th?
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Possibly Vegas.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Bun, at least you live in Omaha...you could be in Brainard. Feck! I was in Omaha for 4 days at the beginning of February. It as for my Grandmother's funeral, and you were MIA from here, but my sibs and I were drunk the entire time. I wish we could have gotten together!

OHhhh dang it! See what happens when I take off?

So the new bar eh? Dollar draws. We could have played beer pong by the end of the night.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Bottle of red last night, got in bed early too then got up and got my bike ride done. It wasn't pretty, I did it on an empty stomach so I wasn't pushing as hard and then I almost passed out during my shower. Glad I did it though and got a good burn for the week since I won't be working out until we get back Tuesday. Fiancé said last night that Brent the guy we're going fishing with on Sunday said if it's nice we'll fish and if not then we'll just hang out and drink haha he sure doesn't need to twist my arm.

Going to Gramma's for the day to hang out with her, mom and my best friend before the fiancé brings the pups down to my moms and then the water works will start. Then a quick packing trip, a few last minute things to get done around the house and then we're off tomorrow morning and in Bermuda before 1 O'Clock :smile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 4 vodka
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 3 vodka & 2 margs
    Friday, 0 working in the AM
    Saturday, 0 working in the AM
    Sunday, ???

Total: 9...somewhat respectable

Went to bed late last night and up early this AM

Kat, have fun on the trip...

SoCal, meant to ask, what is the name of the sleep aid? I take Ambien and was wondering if you have something worthwhile.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks nisi =] and I know the pups will be okay, I just don't like being away from them. Guess it's separation anxiety since I'm with them all the time.

In any case, I'm getting ready to leave and the older cat projectile vomits on the carpet ..... greeeeat. Thank the lord for my Little Green carpet cleaner however I was annoyed so I've got a bud lime.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I understand, Kat, my cats are barfers. they barf all the time! I have tried different things to try and curb it, but to no avail. I also have the "little green machine" for pet stains...
    Last night I poured a 12 oz glass of white wine and then had a miller lite.
    So glad it is the weekend...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I've heard that they barf from licking their fur and that vaseline helps with that....maybe it's a wives tail...IDK

Oh, Kat, I chuckled about the bud lime...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    SoCal, meant to ask, what is the name of the sleep aid? I take Ambien and was wondering if you have something worthwhile.

It's called Silenor. Apparently it's relatively new with much fewer side effects than ambien and other sleep aids.
  • nisijam5
    Options

It's called Silenor. Apparently it's relatively new with much fewer side effects than ambien and other sleep aids.

Sounds like a horror flick
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    heh..it does.

She said I would be much less likely to have sleep sex on this than on other sleep aids. Too bad for the husband. :glasses:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did a serious clean and today I have been busy at work. Lot s of chat on here no time to catch up. one bottle of red last night. going out for Indian tonight. have a great friday night all!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    She said I would be much less likely to have sleep sex on this than on other sleep aids. Too bad for the husband. :glasses:

Somehow, I think there would be advantages to this...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Okay, hold on to your hats. I actually have a zero for last night. Yep a big fat NOTHING! on a Friday. What is the world coming to?

I hope everyone had a great Friday.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Whoo hoo Robin! Don't worry, I lushed enough for you.

2.5 red bull and pear vodkas...I was with Sister Wife and her friend and the kids were watching movies. I went to put Baby Girl to bed around 10 and I fell asleep in her bed until midnight...hence the 1/2 a drink. :laugh:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Haha...You feeling ok robin? I had 0 as well. I'm gunna get in a good workout at some point today so I'm thinking there might be some adult beverages later.
    Happy weekend lushies!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OMG....I had a zero last night as well...wasn't there an eclipse?

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 4
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 5
    Friday, 0

Shooting for a 0 today - or - a respectable glass of red
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    What is with you people? Are we going to have to change the name of this group to the Like Minded Non-Lushes? I have been drinking, I think, every night this week starting in the afternoon. What's up with that? I am following Kat's plan and just sipping, but it's still odd. What is even more odd is my husband did a shot (okay... that time I didn't sip) with me in the afternoon and he is a fuddy duddy!

I really am glad everyone is doing well! :flowerforyou: