• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    images66-3.jpg

HA
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Haha zip. Gin seems to be just about the only alcohol I can't stomach.

0 yesterday. Ill shoot for 0 again tonight but I'm gunna swim today and I usually love to enjoy some wine after being in the sun/pool all day so we shall see.

Is it the weekend yet?
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm on a super lushy streak and it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon with the holiday weekend approaching. Lots and lots o' beers every night since Friday.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes!

Kat - Safe journeys to you. I don't care for flying either. I never used to mind it, not sure what changed. I am very superstitious and always have tomato juice on a flight for some reason, makes me feel better. I never drink it on the ground unless it is in a Bloody Mary.

Zippo - Cute cartoon.

Sid - Nice zeros. Daughter stopped by yesterday and we went to the pool (we live in a swim/tennis community) and I thought of you, except we got there and the pool was closed because the county inspection wasn't completed, so we just lounged.

Monday - 1 glass of Cab which I sipped. Wanted more but didn't want to uncork a new bottle.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Haha zip. Gin seems to be just about the only alcohol I can't stomach.

I am right there with you on this one. can't stand the stuff.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Diana (or anyone else here)..next time you get in the pool, lemme know if your HRM works.
    I lose my signal as soon as I go under water..it's annoying as hell :grumble:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Diana (or anyone else here)..next time you get in the pool, lemme know if your HRM works.
    I lose my signal as soon as I go under water..it's annoying as hell :grumble:

When I busted my knee last summer I was swimming for cardio and I always lost my signal and then it was messed up for a while...had to get a new strape!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    ok..well that makes me kinda feel better in that I'm not the only one who can't get theirs to work.
    I didn't have to replace it or anything..I just lose my signal.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    ok..well that makes me kinda feel better in that I'm not the only one who can't get theirs to work.
    I didn't have to replace it or anything..I just lose my signal.

What model do you have? I have never worn mine to the pool, not much of a swimmer, I can... but I look stupid because I don't like getting my face wet. I can barely take a shower without getting water up my nose. Always has those silly nose plugs on when I was a kid.

Hubs just made omelettes for dinner...YUM, I had mine with a Bloody Mary, double YUM!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Polar ft4

and lol yeah diana..if you don't like to get wet then swimming is not your sport. :wink: I learned how to swim before I learned how to walk, so I'm much more graceful in the water than on land.

and YUMM...I love breakfast for dinner!!
    I just poured myself some wine..gunna graze on an artichoke in a bit then maybe have some shrimp later.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    LOVE breakfast for dinner!!!

Monday-12oz
    Tuesday-16oz...LOTS! Usually I don't start my wine until my butt is planted firmly on the couch but dinner took a bit last night SO I started early, leading to more later!!
    Wednesday-quick dinner so 12oz will be in my future!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    diet lemonade and vodka last night. just wasn't feeling it. I think my foot is better enough today to get back to getting in over 10000 steps. the last few days have only been in the 6000 range and Sunday was a pitiful 1100, I hate injuries.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    diet lemonade and vodka last night. just wasn't feeling it. I think my foot is better enough today to get back to getting in over 10000 steps. the last few days have only been in the 6000 range and Sunday was a pitiful 1100, I hate injuries.

Glad to hear its feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes injuries are the friggin WORST!!!!!!!!! :grumble:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Did some reading about flying before we left and the flight was actually fine, of course wine still helped with that. Got the pups then came back and planted ourselves on the couch with a beer and watched a movie while waiting for our delivery dinner. Fiancé had to leave around 4:30 this morning for meetings in New York so I'm sure he'll be exhausted tonight. We're going on another 4 day semi vacation thing this coming weekend for the fiancés youngest sisters college graduation. His family rented a house on a lake somewhere up in New York near where his sister is graduating so we're leaving Friday and coming back Monday. So these 2 days we're home are being spent getting the laundry done and making sure the house is nice and clean again so that we can do what we did yesterday and just bum around with the pups when we get home :smile: Had a beer with lunch and haven't eaten anything else, didn't eat a ton in Bermuda but it wasn't the healthiest however it was totally worth the food hangover haha. I'm going to do Back and Biceps today but not sure about a bike ride along with it since I've been running around the house cleaning most of the day. Thinking if the fiancé is home for dinner maybe we can just get some yummy salads and if he's not then it will be a liquid dinner :wink:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    welcome back, Kat! have fun in upstate. I have family around the FingerLakes, are you going there?
    I had a marg and half a beer Sunday, I poured the beer into my marg, I like it like that.
    Monday=1/3 of a bottle of red
    Tuesday=almost 2/3 of a bottle
    weird thing, this wine in the wine rack started leaking so DH turned it upright but I figured I should drink it because it would probably go bad, if it was leaking then air and all could be getting in. It seemed ok, but you gotta be better safe than sorry:tongue:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Kat-glad you had a good tirp back. And your upcoming weekend sounds FABULOUS enjoy!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Oh and I'm just now realizing that is it NOT thursday and the sudden urge to drink margaritas has just come over me :noway:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey lushes,

Haven't had time to read the posts...but, here it is:

Monday, 2 20 oz Miller lites, 1 Red Ale (Summit I think)
    Tuesday, 3 16oz Coor's light and 1 marg...had fun playing bags in the yard and all the landscaping made us thirsty
    Wednesday, 0 working from 3 to 11
    Thursday, not really sure and don't have plans yet. Although, my mom is coming for a visit. She's more of a shopper than drinker. So, yeah, for that.

We have loads and loads of landscaping in the futures...lots of rocks to be moved for sure...but, it's going to be super nice when it's done. Thing is, I have no clue of landscaping and need to figure it out. The hydrangeas went in yesterday and they're still alive. I'll drink to that!!