Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    happy b-day once again mama lush. enjoy your weekend!!
    the husband is a gemini...and he's the normal one in our family.
    i thought us taurus people were supposed to be that. ;) earth types and all that.
    uh...no.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Oh. Mah. Gawd.

Hubs and I both got our drink on last night. Several red bull and vodkas. He's still sleeping. :laugh:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Robin!

Had a crap load of beers last night, even took one with me while getting in my exercise by walking around the neighborhood:blushing: :drinker:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    birthday.gif Mama Lush!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - oh the beers..................
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Saturday - 4 glasses of pinot and one shot of Goose. i seem to be slowing down. Today I am starting with Kaluha in the coffee and we will see what the reast of the day brings
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!!! It is insanely windy here in KS, so staying inside is best! Lots of drinkies :)
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sun - 6 beers..................guessing
  • zippo32
    Options
    Mon - 4 beers
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Drank way too much this weekend!!

Zeros until at least Friday!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how to begin...............
    Friday-Jose Cuervo Light margaritas...3 and they SUCK!!! So weak, by the 3rd one I added extra tequila!! Also had some wine!
    Saturday-2 beers and tons of vodka tonics
    Sunday-1 1/2 beers, margaritas and whatever concoction I can up with when the margaritas were gone
    Monday-6 beers
    Tuesday-Thursday are gonna be zeros. Friday morning we are heading down the shore for the weekend, so lushiness will be happening!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Definitely did my fair share of drinking this weekend...too much to count! Going to try REALLY HARD to stay good until at least Friday or Saturday! But I say that every week....and once hubby has his nights off (Wed. & Thurs.) all bets are usually off. LAME!

Need to hit the Y hard soon!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hi all, back from the lake house. It was a lushy, busy but fun weekend on the lake. Would have been nicer if we were there for just relaxing but my work out was walking all around Kyle's youngest sisters campus for her various graduation things. Thanks all for the reminders to not stress, I've been drinking far too much lately because of said stress and it needs to stop.

Hope you had a great birthday Mama Lush!

Kate, you always get back at it and get it done which is one of the reasons you are awesome :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend :smile:

I think I've had drinks everyday for about a month now so it's time to get back to none during the week until the weekend. So starting today it will be a 0 until Friday and starting next Monday or maybe this coming Sunday it will be 0's until Friday's. I still want to lose some weight and even though I'm working hard the alcohol definitely makes me poofy so it's time to dry out :grumble: even though we have a ton of beer in the fridge and the warm weather is here. I did have a great time just bumming around on the couch last night with the fiancé once we finally got home and settled. It was a loooong day and I was planning on a drink or two when we got home but I was just too tired, weird!

Ok, so ...

Monday - a few drinks
    Tuesday - 0!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone did the lush thread proud this weekend. When I wasn't drinking..I was eating. I'm ready to get back to a routine for a bit.
    Laguna Beach coming up, followed by the son's graduation..so I need these next few days to get my act together before I jump off the healthy bandwagon again. :drinker:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Goose was good. I drank too much but it is all good.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nothing last night and nothing tonight!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday was the only day I haven't drank anything in a long time!
    Grillin tonight so probably will drink beer or wine with the steaks.
    Tomorrow is the watching party. I think we are going to start watching the Tudors-anyone like it?
    Bome June 4 I am only drinking Thurs-Sat. or that's my plan anyway. I want to lose some belly fat before Vegas for July 4!
  • rjadams
    Options
    one shot goose last night so not to shabby.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Monday was the only day I haven't drank anything in a long time!
    Grillin tonight so probably will drink beer or wine with the steaks.
    Tomorrow is the watching party. I think we are going to start watching the Tudors-anyone like it?
    Bome June 4 I am only drinking Thurs-Sat. or that's my plan anyway. I want to lose some belly fat before Vegas for July 4!

Loved the Tudors! Even if you are not into time period shows, the eye candy is unbelievable for both the males and females. They do take some liberties with the history if you are familiar with that era, but the visuals (the sets, costumes and the people) make it worth it...very entertaining.

Pup got spayed yesterday...she was zonked, but woke up this morning and is bouncing off the walls. Zeesh...I am supposed to keep her calm for 7 - 10 days...Lord help me!

Monday - 1 margarita made with Starbucks coconut lime juice (so good)! One of the many benefits of having my son work at Starbucks:)
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    First 0 in probably a month last night and it feels great :bigsmile: I didn't even want anything to drink.

0 tonight too, it's wedding weight crunch time, Friday however there will be wine as I'm hanging out with Mom and Gram. I'll try to keep it under control though haha.

Monday - a few drinks as it was still part of the weekend given the holiday :wink:
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

Man it's good to see some 0's again :smile:

I used to work at Starbucks, I liked the job and my co-workers but a lot of the customers are jerks and of course they are always right and you have to be nice to them, I don't miss that part.