Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey Lushes...been MIA for a while, needed a break from MFP logging and exercising in general...ready to get back on track.

Monday, 0

Plan is for some yoga today...it's a new type of class so I am hoping it's not too brutal. Aiming for a low number this week since I have a pickled liver at the moment.

Chicago-bound in about 10 days for Kyle's grad party. I bought a superfun dress that I need to firm up for otherwise I'll need lipo. Lots of family and friends will be there and I've got to make 45 look the new 32. If not, I'll wear the dress to a wedding end of July.

Only one more month of continuous baseball games and I can get back into my groove before football.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Yikes at Vegas in July! Tudors is awesomeness!!!

Diana..hope your pup doesn't make ya too crazy! Glad all is well post surgery.
    Kim...you can do a lot in 10 days. I've seen you do it before.

One glass of wine last night. Maybe another tonight...grilling some chicken. Hard not to have a glass while sitting outside in the beautiful weather. We shall see how it goes. Looking forward to another really good workout today.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kim...you can do a lot in 10 days. I've seen you do it before.

Awwww, you've just inspired me...I'm off for W1D1 of C25K...I can never, ever finish the program. My daughter is doing it as well; so, the comradity may be beneficial.

I sent 4 of the 6 boxes home with parents. They just left today. I had a party on Monday and used 2 of the boxes. I figured I better get them out. I liked the Bota Box Malbec and the Pinot Grigio was OK (I like it a bit crisper).
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Trying to resist a drink or two but I'm quite annoyed with the fiancé. Can I just start with a full set of 0's next week since this week started with a holiday? haha
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Heh okay well see the neighbor brought us a Blue Moon and a Boulevard sampler pack on Friday. Well then we had a BLT party and my friend brought over a case of Bud Light. Another friend said he was bored and brought over ANOTHER case of Bud Light. Toss in the fact that it was Memorial Weekend? Yeah we just finished up all the beer last night.

Aside from Friday and Sunday, it's really only been 1 or 2 so not too bad. ;D
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Another successful drink free night last night...two in a row :huh: Going for another 0 night tonight before we head down the shore tomorrow morning where I will proceed to get s-faced!!
    Wish me luck not drinking tonight though....we are closing on, what has been, a very stressful refi on the house. :grumble:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Had 4 bud lights last night and since I didn't have dinner and drank said bud lights relatively quickly I had a nice sleepy buzz. Fell asleep quickly, slept great and woke up to a beautiful day here :smile:

Going to lunch and a movie with the best friend/MOH so drinks again today, like I said this week was pretty much a lost cause but at least I got 1 0 haha. I'll for sure be good next week, thinking I'll start this coming Sunday but if not then definitely Monday.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    good luck with the refi! it's a PITA but you'll feel better after, I bet!

Another wine night for me....just one. I woke up sore as hell from my workout yesterday..so I'll probably just do some cardio today. Maybe another glass of wine with dinner. We shall see.
    TGI (almost)F
  • kblue2007
    Options
    good luck with the refi! it's a PITA but you'll feel better after, I bet!

Another wine night for me....just one. I woke up sore as hell from my workout yesterday..so I'll probably just do some cardio today. Maybe another glass of wine with dinner. We shall see.
    TGI (almost)F

Such a pain...banks are ridiculous, not to mention the awful housing market, but THANKS!!!!

Not to rub it in but it is my friday, woohoo!!! Nothing like a 3day work week after a 3day holiday followed by another 3day weekend :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Yay for your Friday!

I will be in Laguna Beach Monday and Tuesday..so I'll do my best not to rub it in as well. :drinker:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Yay for your Friday!

I will be in Laguna Beach Monday and Tuesday..so I'll do my best not to rub it in as well. :drinker:

Oh how I would love to be a professional vacationer :happy:

Wed - 1 vodka/diet
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Vodka again last night. Not too much. I just feel like I am in a rut. I need a vacation. But alas no vacation time. oh well. :ohwell:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yay for your Friday!

Oh how I would love to be a professional vacationer :happy:

I would be perfect for that position!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a Summer Ale, then opened a bottle of Malbec to go with the steaks we were grillin but it wasn't very good, I think the rest of the bottle will be sangria tonight!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/616954-like-minded-lushes-june-2012

New Thread :drinker: :drinker: New Thread :drinker: :drinker: New Thread :drinker: :drinker: New Thread :drinker: :drinker: New Thread :drinker: :drinker: