Just For Today I will

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    For today I will get back on track after a few weeks of eating pizza, wings and
    such. I will track all food I eat, and keep my diary going until I see a weight loss
    again. I will continue with my exercising no matter how tired I feel.

Shirley
  • javajudi77
    javajudi77 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just for Today I will plan my eating ahead of time since I will be away from home and take some of my food with me so I stay on track.
    Judi KC
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Today I will start my food chart to be sure I do not goe over my 200 calories every 2 hours. And make some ood choice too.

judi good for you. you can do it. ...........we will do it.
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    The 200 calories every 2hours did not work. Too much time of having to watch the clock.

I found this plan by Michael Mosley 's Fast Diet I think may be ideal for me. We are all different and have to find our way. So I will be posting my plan and the book here.
    Yesterday was my first fasting day of 500 calories went pretty well till I had a low blood sugar at 10;30 Pm after going to bed with just 5oo calories in my fat belly. I got up and had one 100 calories Greek Yogurt That did not help so I had another one. So that put me at 700 calories for my first day. I do not have another 500 calorie day till next Monday. Hope it goes better. Will be more careful of my insulin. I was satisfy At bed time but 2 1/2 hours later my over does of insulin kick in
    So now I am in my eat what I want day and will for the next 5 days. Its really not a bad thing. I do not count calories until my fasting day which is Next Monday. Really I feel like I have been liberalized. Do not have to count calorie ever day Do not eat too often On Monday and Thursday I get 2 meals a day and no more than 500 calories a day. he has some nice meals in his book. I will be trying some of them. My food for today has been banana shake, small pancakes with butter and sugar free syrup. I am throwing all diets that I have been on out of my mind.
    For lunch I had a hamburger with chopped salad . and tea Dinner tonight grilled fish . bake sweet potato. Brussels sprouts. . Tea
    So enjoying my free for all.
    I have finish reading the book Proof of Heaven. some of it I did not understand too well
    Shirley, lin Sandy,Buzz, Jeri , Karen, Jeanie Barbie.., Phoebe, Gayla and prescious little owen have a wonderful day
    1401262wkvyvxn57t.gif.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wow I miss Shirley. She usually joined me on this site So until she get back I will continue to talk to myself.

This is my second 500 calorie day, And I was actually looking forward to it I will be eating at 11 Am and 6 Pm I have done did my food chart up and it is open. I think. I plane to drink lots more water and green tea today than I did last Thursday.. So I am off to the races. On my new plan. Praying I don't have a low blood sugar today, Will keep a better eye on it.

IF ANYONE DROP BY SAY HELLO TO ME. would APPRECIATE IT lOVE AND HUGS MARIE

The best way to lose weight is to close your mouth - something very difficult for a politician. Or watch your food - just watch it, don't eat it.
    Ed Koch
    Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_diet.html#dkXGzHfbRy8CyG4H.99
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just for today I will make it But really looking forward to my next shake. ot about 45 minutes to go. I been sitting here thinking what I will have tomorrow. One than for sure lots of veggies, and a big salad. May even have it for breakfast, Just kidding. I been keeping busy. . sewing a bunch of 5 in squares together to make a tote bag. for shopping. it is really wild looking. But fun. . Also been sipping ice water all afternoon. . The alternate diet is going pretty good, I will make it thru this afternoon for tomorrow I shall eat. and eat well.

Love Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My day of low calorie day went off real well. Went to bed not even thinking of food. and that my dear is very unusally good for me. So today is a normal eating day. I got it pretty well mapped out.
    Gonna be another hot day so will stay in and sew or search the we site have a wonderful day

Hugs lots of them
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Today I will get back on track with healthy eating after the vacation.

Marie - In Germany for breakfast at most of the hotels is cheese, luncheon meat and salad with
    bread and rolls (to die for) and cereal, yogurt and fruit. I started eating the meat and cheese
    the first few days and then I retained water like crazy and had to stop that.
    The bread and pastries are wonderful.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello Shirley, so glad you are back. I missed you so much. Sound like you had a wonderful trip. you make Iceland sound so much fun. And seeing your Birthplace must have brought back lots of good memories. it nice that you daughters went with you
    Welcome back.
    hugs Marie.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I made it thru my first week on the alternating plan. With no problems. I just think this might be it I have look long enough for the right one. knowing I can eat what I want every other day is keep me going. Today it is just milk shakes Walmart brand and yogurt and fruit Total of 500 calories. Great plan. for me.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Today first day for me to start and get my routine back.

Still suffering from jet lag but should be back soon in a couple of days.

I will get back to tracking my food and making better choices.

Too much ice cream on the weekend, I didn't need that.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lin if you drop by here. I made a dih of black beans. I put yogurt and salsa, kbeans ,onions and I had a can of manos. .I tasted it and tasted pretty good. now it is in the fridge. Willg o for my short walk and come back nad have it for lunch. Put it over a bed of lettuce. Whoopee something new Thanks Lin you are one in a million.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Stickin to my low days of 500 calories has not been a problem for me. But looking fo forward to the 700 low cal next week. Think I will stay on the milk shakes and add 200 calories with fruits and veggies, At least that that is my plan. Why ruin a good thing.

Will check out the gluten free bread at the store to see if I can have some sandwiches at least on my high days. I am stil following the luten free diet along with this. For my kidney count is doing so well on it. So again why ruin a good thin.

I did have a lb gain this morning after my high day uuesterday But I think after my low day today it will come down.

To those that pop in have a wonderful day.
    I am using this topic as my confession page Hope you don't get bored
    Love you all
    marie'tll tomorrow.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Still on track today and trying not to snack between meals as

suggested by my nutritionist. Only have a snack if you really feel you need it.

Otherwise, stick to the 3 meals. So I am going to give this a try. I know I am

a snacker.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley you can do it Go Girl.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning

today is my low cal day. . had my calorie control Milk shake. Will be drinking my home made Smoothie on my high day so I don't have to count calories So far everything is going to plan. Be ready to weigh in in the morning for I reall look forward to my low cal day.So see you tomorrow.
    Love Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    hey I back on The Sneakers page now.
    I gain 2 lbs this week And keep doing what I am doing on my down days. and eat less on my up days.
    Leave the ice-cream on my up days. off Just stick to these new smoothies' am drinking. I had a beet Smoothies this morning.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Marie:
    I just can't get the beet juice down, to me it tastes like dirt. Good Luck with the beet smoothies. :tongue:

I went to my MIL's on the weekend and too much eating of the wrong foods all weekend.
    Still trying to get a handle on this weekend eating and not snacking. Only having my 3 meals a day is
    harder than I thought. I may have to change that on my next visit to the nutritionist.

Still trying, never give up !

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Today I made a promise to myself that I will not copy and post any food that is not on my list And no snackin unless I have a low blood sugar reading.

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Today I want to stay on track with exercise and eating. I may see a new nutritionist I have to ponder
    that over yet because of the cost.

Be good to yourself, be kind to yourself and don't beat yourself up if your day is not going as you
    planned. LIFE does sometimes get in the way.

Shirley