Like Minded Lushes September 2012

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    saving the september tread.....I am still recovering from the weekend. We had a wedding in balitmore and I am so hurting still....trying to find my personality...think I left it on the dance floor :wink:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Kat your shower sounds awesome! How fun!

I did TERRIBLE this weekend!

Monday-Wednesday-zeros
    Thursday- half bottle pinot grigio and 10 oz red
    Friday- vodka tonic and 10 oz merlot
    Saturday- lots of wine and a few michelob ultras
    Sunday- a red sangria, glass of merlot, 2 beers and a smirnoff lemonade drink
    Monday- 3 michelob ultras, 12 oz red and 2 vodka and waters

This week.....zeros until Saturday!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    saving the september tread.....I am still recovering from the weekend. We had a wedding in balitmore and I am so hurting still....trying to find my personality...think I left it on the dance floor :wink:

Your making wish I was there!!

Chole, IDK, it doesn't look to bad to me...looks like a great weekend. You had to use that extra day wisely, you couldn't just waste it.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0 (working from 3 to 11, but hoping to get off)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    8 weeks til Halloween so I need to get some 0s, but I will ease into it. For now, I am only eating and drinking 10am-8pm. So that should limit the drinking some. When I start to go lower carb, I will limit drinks to twice a week.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm still in a crap mood post Maui :grumble:

The husband is out of town this week on business which means I will eat well, possibly drink more. Although I haven't felt like drinking. I also haven't felt like exercising..which would help my mood, I'm sure. I may try to get back to it today.
    The son is still home...got about 2 more weeks. Most of his buddies have left already so that means he's actually spending time at home with his mama. :heart:
    Leaving town this weekend to visit my cousin. Sort of a farewell party for the kid..so lots of partying to be had there.

That's about it. Sorry for the foul mood and lack of contact with you MFP pals. I'll turn this frown upside down at some point.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    8 weeks til Halloween so I need to get some 0s, but I will ease into it.

Amy, :heart: IT!! must ease

Sydney, I would be crabby as well. Reality sucks!! Have fun with the family and enjoy the boy. It's a hard time right now.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Happy September! My birthday month also.

I had a 0 Friday, 3 glasses of wine Saturday, about 5-6 glasses of wine and an Ashley Palmer on Saturday, and had 2 beers and an Ashley Palmer on Sunday. Not too bad. Drank a little more than I intended on Sunday, but for a holiday weekend, did surprisingly well. We'll see what this week brings. I have a late meeting tomorrow night which always makes me want a drink when I get home, my husband goes to Phoenix early Friday morning, so we'll most likely have a dinner out Thursday night, and my parents are coming in town this weekend and they typically bring bottles of wine. So we'll see.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Beers with the fiancé last night and he ordered pizza. I got a load of veggies on my side and only had one piece and one chicken wing. Got some of the gifts from my shower taken care of today and as soon as I dry fold and put away the load of wash that's in the washer then all the laundry is done! Think I'm going to go put in 2 hours on the bike. Not sure what we'll do for dinner but I'm thinking something nice and healthy if I'm hungry, not sure about drinks.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Awwww, Chloe, just noticed you Cubbie wear!! You both look adorable.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, .75 of a Sam Adams

I made pattymelts and wasn't about to throw it away. Do I count it if I really didn't enjoy it?
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Kim-I don't think you should have too :wink:

Nothing last night....even though I had it preplanned but just wasn't feeling it.
    Tonight-I have wine planned but I am still kind of recovering from the weekend so it might be zero....we'll see!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks....that pic was taken at Goose Island for a pre-game beer and shot. Any pics taken after this one were pretty much a drunken mess, so I was happy I got in a good sober one first :wink:

Tuesday-0
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Whatz up??

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0.75 Beer
    Wednesday, ??

I have tomorrow off and work the weekend, so I would naturally indulge. However, I will only do it if I have enough cals remaining. So, I am guessing 2, if any

Work today from 11 to 3
    Ballgame @ 5:30 to 7:30

So, working out between them I guess!! I better just pack my gym bag now. Sad to work out for alcohol, like a dog doing tricks for a bone.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    very moderate last night. I gotta get serious. Maybe the challenge will help. (thanks Kim) I had two tiny little vodka's last night. And I am finally getting my house cleaned up. (Inspired by Kat the cleaning madwoman) A little bit each day and I am feeling better.

I hope you all have a great lushy day.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hey Robin, my husband is up your way in meetings at Boeing all week. Shall I send him your way for cocktails?

I had a great workout, which seemed to help my sour disposition then did some college shopping with the son. He took me out to dinner. I had 2 vodka/sodas.

Out to lunch today with my son and SIL at the beach. The tourists and ZONIES should be gone (Arizona license plates outnumber the locals at the beach during summer!) We appreciate the $$$ they spend here but post labor day we look forward to taking our beaches back!
    I pre logged my food..I may have some wine. :drinker:

Hang in there lushes.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Lots of lushes born in September. Kim I am also going to be 46 this year :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: . I totally do not feel that old in my head! I was born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra although my personality traits match those of Libra. Not that I put a lot of faith in those astrological signs, but they are fun.

Couple of glasses of wine last night to go with the wonderful chicken marsala we had for dinner.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    very moderate last night. I gotta get serious. Maybe the challenge will help. (thanks Kim) I had two tiny little vodka's last night. And I am finally getting my house cleaned up. (Inspired by Kat the cleaning madwoman) A little bit each day and I am feeling better.

I hope you all have a great lushy day.

Glad I could help out :tongue:

Beers last night for dinner, stomach wasn't feeling well and it would seem that beer is still the only thing that settles it when it feels like that. I did have some saltines too though because I love them and I'm sure they can't hurt.

Football starts tonight!!! 8:30 with the fiancés team so there will be beer for both of us. Just have a few things to clean up today and of course my work outs then I'll be parking my butt on the couch for football!!!! :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hey Robin, my husband is up your way in meetings at Boeing all week. Shall I send him your way for cocktails?

Which plant? I work in the Everett facility.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Tuesday=0 drinks!

So, Kim, does that mean you use beer to make Patty melts?!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options

Which plant? I work in the Everett facility.
    That's where he is!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Tuesday=0 drinks!

So, Kim, does that mean you use beer to make Patty melts?!

I use cookinglight.com and search patty melts, makes a moist little gravy...superyummy & easy to make...instead of rye bread, I used pita pockets