Like Minded Lushes September 2012

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I went to Body Bump today and realized just how doughy I've gotten...time to firm up!!

Is that similar to Body Pump?

Nope, that's my code for group sex...nahh, typo, I really meant Body Pump
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Must be the week for kids to get hurt; my baby rolled off the bed Wednesday morning. Needless to say, I was a freaking mess. It still freaks me out to think of it.....she's okay. But I had to have drinks because of it. That and my late meeting with b*tching neighbors. Let's recap my week:

Sunday - 5-6 glasses of wine and an Ashley Palmer
    Monday - 2 beers and an Ashley Palmer
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - dirty martini, 2.5 glasses of red
    Thursday - 2 beers, glass of white
    Friday - Tuesday my parents will be here and we like to drink. Oops....I'd like to say I'll keep it in control the next 2 weeks before my birthday, but we'll see.

BTW, how many September birthdays do we have? I'm a LIbra through and through. I'll be 32 on the 27th.

Happy Friday lushes!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm a September baby too!!! Sept 2, also 32 :happy:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    still going strong with the zeros....

Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0

Plan for tonight is zero also. The hubs wants to go out, but I am going to try to stand my ground and say no! Tomorrow I am going shopping with the BF for her wedding dress and tomorrow night we are having people over for dinner. And I am going to try really hard for a zero on Sunday.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I am with you, Chloe!
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0

except tonight I plan to have wine! but I have to wait til noon to eat so my drinking window won't close until 10pm!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wine last night and was happy to see another loss on the scale this am. Going out to dinner with the fiancé tonight so I'll get a good Legs and Back + stationary bike work out done. I'll try to control myself with the bread but it's my favorite so we'll see how much control I WANT to have haha. There will definitely be drinks, today officially marks exactly one month until I'm Mrs. Kyle LaBarre :heart: So this weekend will need to be spent wrapping up the wedding stuff as we have to have everything done and paid for by the 19th. We're going out tomorrow for a friends birthday, can't say I'm thrilled because I hate going out now as does the fiancé but I think it'll be good for us to get out :smile:

So here's to Friday :drinker: I can't believe it's already the 7th :noway:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    bottle of white on the plan tonight. stress. must unwind. Oregon Coast here I come.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Off to Tillamook. Doug and I decided to unplug for the weekend so I will be offline until Monday night. Take care my dear lushes.:drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Apparently I can't handle all the sugar in a bottle of wine or prosecco anymore. Feeling a little sluggish and can't wait to sweat it out on my bike!
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Friday-0

Cant wait for my cocktails tonight. I think I am going to have a couple pre dinner vodka and diet tonics, then perhaps some wine with dinner and either continue with the wine or have some lime cactus michelob ultras I bought that have been waiting for me all week in the fridge :drinker: Back to zeros tomorrow!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0.75 Beer
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 2 beers
    Friday, 3 beers

Total: 5.75

Have fun, Chloe, I am proud of your Friday night zero!!

I'm at work logging my food to make sure that I have enough for 2 tonight!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Great week Chloe!
    Well deserved getaway, Robin!

The gang has already started with the bloody Marys and its not even 11am. I'm holding out for a bit but today might be a bit crazy. This kid probably needs to get to college already so all these parties can stop and my liver can get a break.
    Happy weekend lushes!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm late in joining the thread! I always try to keep up, but by the time I log in to post, there are so many posts! You guys are AWESOME!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I know I am. But really looking forward to Tuesday...my hubby and I are going out of town to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. I cannot wait! :)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Hello all. I'm late in joining the thread! I always try to keep up, but by the time I log in to post, there are so many posts! You guys are AWESOME!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I know I am. But really looking forward to Tuesday...my hubby and I are going out of town to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. I cannot wait! :)

Your new pic is beautiful!

Apparently while I've been losing weight I've also lost tolerance, feeling blah today :sick: Actually going to take today as a rest day, don't remember the last time I did that. My team starts their season today at 4:25!!! :bigsmile: Words can't express how excited I am to finally watch my Packers. We bought more beer and stuff so we're having drinks right now and just relaxing :smile:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Friday-0

Cant wait for my cocktails tonight. I think I am going to have a couple pre dinner vodka and diet tonics, then perhaps some wine with dinner and either continue with the wine or have some lime cactus michelob ultras I bought that have been waiting for me all week in the fridge :drinker: Back to zeros tomorrow!
    Lime cactus Michelob? Sounds yum, let me know.
    Lushly weekend for me! Friday had a can of champagne, cuz I am classy like that, then split a bottle of red, then saw some art and finished the night at an irish pub with two snakebites.
    Saturday had four beers at tour de fat.
    Sunday, working on a bottle of malbec but I give a glass to a friend who stopped by.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0.75 Beer
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 2 beers
    Friday, 3 beers
    Saturday, 5 beers

Total: 10.75

Just got off work and checking the thread...having one thus far and I am way tired!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Last weeks recap...it keep myself accountable....
    Monday-1 1/2 beers
    Tuesday and Wednesday-0
    Thursday and Friday-small vodka tonic and wine
    Saturday-beer, wine cocktails. Had a great night with my family!!
    Sunday-4 beers
    Monday-I'm really not sure. I'm heading to the gym after work, then home to an empty house, so we'll see.
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Amy- the lime cactus michelob ultras are really good, I would definitely recommend it!

Well my zero on Sunday did not work out as planned and I feel like crap right now.

Tuesday- Friday- zeros
    Saturday- a few vodka and diet tonics ( I made them pretty week), about a half bottle of wine and one michelob ultra
    Sunday- about 6 miller lites and a half bottle of wine (started at 3 and didn't end until about 10)

zeros for me until Saturday!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 8 beers.............i earned them...........
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Kept the hangover at bay with some beers and wine yesterday. Slept great and woke up to a cool, crisp and sunny day :smile: Can't wait until Fall is here to stay :bigsmile: .

I was thinking about 0's this week until I realized we have to have all the forms for the wedding filled out and dropped off at the manor by next Wednesday so I see a week full of wedding stuff and probably drinks :indifferent: I'm going to try and take the stress out on my work outs though and not anyone around me.

I can't believe it's already the 10th, this month is flying by even faster than I thought :noway: