Like Minded Lushes September 2012

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Chloe, sorry about the job Sweetie! But you are right it wasn't meant to be!!!!

Last night 10oz of wine. Cleaning the living/dining room/kitchen...all very half a$$ed btw, but it was something.
    Tonight I have a lovely cab. sauv blanc in the fridge that has been waiting for me all week :bigsmile:
    Tomorrow we are going up to my in laws for the day/night. My sister in laws bridal shower is next month and we are making pepper jelly for the favors. Should be fun....and interesting. I have never done anything like that before.
    After jelly making commenses, alcohol of sorts shall be drank.....beer, vodka, wine haven't decided yet!!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

After jelly making commenses, alcohol of sorts shall be drank.....beer, vodka, wine haven't decided yet!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: Hip, hip, Hurray:drinker: :drinker:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    hey thanks everybody!

Still staying strong with the zeros, one more night left! Tomorrow we are going to dinner for our one year anniversary to a seafood place. I'm sure I will have some cocktails and wine. Sunday we are frying a turkey at our friends house, so I am sure I will have some drinks that day too. But, I will try to keep it all under control as to not undo all me zeros from this week :happy:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    hey thanks everybody!

Still staying strong with the zeros, one more night left! Tomorrow we are going to dinner for our one year anniversary to a seafood place. I'm sure I will have some cocktails and wine. Sunday we are frying a turkey at our friends house, so I am sure I will have some drinks that day too. But, I will try to keep it all under control as to not undo all me zeros from this week :happy:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0

VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

Happy Anniversary!!! xo
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 3 beers
    Team win.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My Packers won last night, had beer and wine during the game but also had a glass of water for each drink and went to bed shortly after the game so this morning I felt good :smile:

Sorry about the job Chloe but awesome on the zeros!!! I have certainly made up for those with zeros this week BUT the scale was down again this week so I don't feel too guilty :tongue:

Fiancé gets home tonight, not sure if I'll have drinks or not, I imagine it'll be an early night. Legs and back + the stationary bike for today's work out as well as some cleaning.

Happy Friday lushes :drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thursday=1 beer
    Pretty good, I rarely stop at one! I went home and had a milk shake instead, but oh well...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Chloe is rocking the 0s!!

TGIF everyone!! I think I may go for another 0 tonight because Saturday will be another party (last one) for the college bound son who leaves next week. There will be many drinks. If my MIL happens to cut a fat check to help pay for college, my mood would brighten considerably. But I'm not holding my breath.

Kim, the beach is definitely cooler, but they are even breaking temp records today. If I could sleep on the beach I would tho. The nights are the worst.
  • jacie81
    jacie81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

zero for last night. I did not get much cleaning done though as I remembered I had the new Sons of Anarchy waiting for me on the dvr. Love that show.

Already have champagne logged for tonight.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

zero for last night. I did not get much cleaning done though as I remembered I had the new Sons of Anarchy waiting for me on the dvr. Love that show.

Already have champagne logged for tonight.

Are we long lost siblings?! I too love SOA and have the new episode waiting for my fiancé and I to watch when he gets home tonight from his business trip AND I adore champagne :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Remember that 0 I said I'd have for today??? Well forget it. I just spent 2+ hours running errands in 102 heat. This girl is cracking open a cold beer for lunch today.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Off to go wine tasting, have a good lushy night!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Monday - 2 hard ciders
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 1 hard cider, 4oz. wine
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - 2 glasses wine

Looks like I am on an every other day pattern, but I will be breaking that tomorrow. I have been saving a nice bottle of cab to go with the Vietnamese beef tips for dinner tomorrow.

Have a great weekend lushes!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    awesome on the zeros. wish I could do that. Maybe someday *sigh*

So happy it is Friday. Doug is fixing me a drink as we speak. Vodka diet lemon sunkist. Went out to lunch with friends today and loved every minute of it. Now I gotta work that sh1t off.

Have a good night.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Well I didnt make it through last night....I sat at home and watched "The Vow", it was ok, but I can never make it through a good chick flick without a glass of wine. Soo...

Monday-Thursday-0
    Friday- 8 oz red

And it would have been pretty much within my cals except the hubs brought home a box of fudge covered oreos and I was craving chocolate big time. But, I kept it to one serving of 3 cookies. Tonight I INDULGE! I already have picked out what I want for our anniversary dinner tonight, it is roasted halibut with a king crab sauce on top...yum! I have been thinking about this meal all week! Now I have to workout and stain my fence all day, so at least I will earn this delicious meal tonight :happy: Happy Saturday everyone! The weather in Chicago is gorgeous today!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - a beer & a shot
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Weather in Connecticut is lovely too, a nice Fall day :smile:

However I would love a drink already .... doing the seating chart for the wedding :grumble: But I still have to work out so a drink is a no go right now.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    lots of vodka. no dinner. no memories.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Oh boy, mama lush. Been there, done that. :noway:

I ended up with another 0 but ate like crap, so it would be nice if I could string together the 0s with some healthy eating!
    Party today. The son requested Italian food (on the hottest day of the year) so I made the sauce and meatballs yesterday. Today i will make the pasta, chicken parm, shrimp scampi, Caesar salad and of course garlic bread. Red Velvet cake for dessert. The good thing for me is when I cook all this stuff, I never feel like eating it. I will be drinking though. :drinker:
    Have a great weekend lushes!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, it a lovely day here on the border of MN & WI. I just got back from our kayaking excursion. That course was narrow and lots of navigating trees and obstacles. Great day tho. I thnk it's time for a nap so that I can go to our friend's boat and meeting up with other friends later to see a band.

My daughter told me today the house is a mess and I have responsibilites. WHAT!!?? is up with that?

Sydney, your dinner sounds amazing and I'm coming over.

Chole, happy anniversary and enjoy your dinner.

Robin, just hope there are no photos or video and it's all good.

Peace :flowerforyou: