Like Minded Lushes - December 2012

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    saturday - eggnog in my coffee and then two bottles of white. happy holidays!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    0 on Sat. Maybe some wine today...but I have a ton of prep work to do for the Xmas Eve dinner tomorrow. I'd like to get in a workout too.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 5 vodkas
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 3
    Saturday, 3.5
    Sunday, 3.5

Total: 15

50% more than I wanted to drink and about 50% less than last week...so I am looking at it like a win, win.

Tomorrow is an easy 8 hours. I WILL not be cancelled even if I am warm and cozy in my bed and they call at 5:15 in the AM and offer it. I just went over all my bills and I need to work every hour to pay those suckers OFF.

I'm exhaused and planning a good night's sleep.

Merry Lushmas to all. :flowerforyou: I hope you all get a big planted one under some mistletoe. :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 5 vodkas
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 3 wine
    Saturday, 3.5 wine
    Sunday, 1.5 wine

Total: 13

Drank less than anticipated so 13 is pretty good for me!!

I'll probably have some champagne today!! Kahula and coffee sound nice too!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I still need to shop for Doug. I haven't been in the mood. eggnog in my coffee this morning and then i hit it hard. shop, cook, color hair, visit my dad for xmas eve, come home and butter up the huge turkey I got for free at thanksgiving.

As Kim said Merry Lushmas!!!!:drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I'm in bed still caffeining up for the day. I got a ton done yesterday prep wise for the big dinner tonight. Just need to pull it all together. Tamales, Prime Rib, Honey Baked Ham, and plenty of sides. I'm usually fairly tired of all the food and don't enjoy it until its in left over form but I will be partaking in several cocktails once everything is in the oven and ready to go.

Happy Lushmas to you all!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sydney...love tthat you are still in bed. Somehow, staffing screwed up and I was cancelled today. I have it all straightened out but I was prepared to argue at 5 in the morning.

So, now, I am cleaning the house and getting ready for the holiday. I am getting very crabby because everyone's crap is everywhere. Pick up your **** people!! I know I'm amazing but I don't want to be the one to do it all!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 3 drinks
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1/4 Xanax and a vodka Red bull down. The holidays stress me the fluck out.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Dot, I went to bed at 830 and woke up at 1000 this morning.

Work called and cancelled me at 5 this morning. I didn't have the energy to fight with them so I chose to stay off. Paycheck will suck for sure.

I've decided that I look like a troll with the nasal strip on, good thing I don't have purple hair.

Merry Lushiness to all.

Monday, 1 bottle of champagne mixed with OJ for mimosas and 2 glasses of wine. I don't even think I finished the wine since I was just exhausted.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Merry Lushmas!!

Last night was copious amounts of wine with Salmon and roast beast. truffled potatos, asparagus and green beans. It was ll so yummy.

I am not cooking the Turkey today because Doug is sick agian. (he didn't eat anything all day yesterday) I don't want to spend hours cooking and have no one even taste it. So I will try for tomorrow.

Egg nogging the coffee this morning.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Moving a little slow this morning...I lost count of the cranberry mojitos. The meal was a hit and I have lotsa leftovers I will enjoy today.
    I will be avoiding the scale.
    Feliz Navidad lushes!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Cannot even begin to count the drinks over the last few days. Was a little slow this morning and sipped wine all day and now home having champagne =} Sunday we did Christmas with the husbands family and best friends family since his friend had to leave today. We normally do both families on Christmas so it was nice not to have to. Monday we spent some time with both families and today we just hung out with my family. I can't wait to do my 2 week cleanse after the New Year haha. Even though we haven't had get togethers at our house it's somehow filthy so I've got some serious cleaning to do tomorrow. For now though, it's still Christmas and I'm going to relax with all the fur babes and the husband :heart:

Merry Lushmas and Happy Festivus all!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    What day is it.........
    Tue - some drinks,.......enough to get drunk on.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hey lushes. Looks like everyone has been lushing it up nicely over the holidays. I've done alright. I can't remember my last 0 day. Tis the season. I got hammered on Friday night with my girlfriends at our anual swanky dinner out. Drinks at dinner and after and then more wine in the hot tub at home. That damn mind eraser...... Sunday some friends were in town and stayed the night so we drank many bottles of wine around the fire bowl. I drank every other night but did so moderately so not too bad. My parents come in town Friday so the weekend and into the new year will undoubtedly be lushy. But then it'll be January....Just Say No!

Back to work today....boo.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    But then it'll be January....Just Say No!

Yikes, I think I agreed to this as well....However, a healthy mode sounds good right now. I think I am at the turning point of this cold. I am feeling much, much better today. Sleeping from 12 to 14 hours a day helps.

Monday, 1 bottle of champagne mixed with OJ for mimosas and 2 glasses of wine. 7-ish
    Tuesday, 1/2 bottle of champagne, 1/2 bottle of wine and 2 beers. 7-ish

Total: 14
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    0 drinks yesterday but holy calorie consumption!

Gunna try out my new weighted gloves and do some kickboxing I think. Then probably some wine later.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Finished off my egg nog yesterday. this morning I was stuffing my turkey and it is in the oven. Made cranberry sauce and now I am making a chocolate mousse. I will do brussel sprouts, roasted sweet potatoes, mashed yukon golds for dinner. It is kind of fun cooking all day when there is no pressure. Lots of wine involved in cooking later.

Happy lushing all.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, sounds like a perfect day...

I did my returns today and was happy not to spend a dime. I am "shopped out" and that's saying a lot because I LOVE shopping!!

Ron and I went to happy hour and now I am happy to be lounging on the couch watching Rober Irvine.

Wednesday, 2-20 oz Newcastle and one 12 oz Sam Adams thus far...maybe more, maybe not
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Another 0 for me but I had cookies for dinner. :noway:
    I have got to get off my *kitten* tomorrow and workout.