Like Minded Lushes - December 2012

1789101113»

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    gearing up for the new year. JSN January and changing my habits. It will be a rough month but I am going to succeed. I need to make some changes. In the meantime I can't seem to eat enough bread or drink enough booze. I am going to binge so it feels good to give it all up.

vodka and wine today. champagne tomorrow and whatever else I can consume.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member

I've got nothing but :heart: for you!! Go for it Robin!!

Yesterday was a big, fat zero for me...Today, I've already guzzled one.

I am safety reporting girl at work lately and it sux to imput those reports. Why, can't things just go smoothly? Frickin' reports make you end up in meetings called "root cause analysis". Did you notice analysis has "anal" in it?
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Sun - a lot of beers & some other shots mixed in....
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,241 Member
    Friday - 1 glass of red
    Saturday - 1 glass of red
    Sunday - 3/4 of Angry Orchard hard cider, 1 margarita
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Puppy!!!!! So cute Wolf!

Still keeping up with the lushness. Have three bottles of champagne for today/night :smile: :drinker: Best friend needed a BFF day so she's coming over at some point and I'm thinking Chinese food =}

Definitely cleaning up the act tomorrow but the holidays have been fun =] I'll shoot for 0's during my 2 week cleanse.

Happy New Years Eve!!!!! :drinker:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Hey lushes, I've only been logging intermittently over Christmas, but haven't drunk or eaten too badly. In fact I haven't drunk much since Boxing Day. I seem to have a bit of problem as I'm not enjoying alcohol at the moment, how weird is that? At the end of November I couldn't wait to start drinking again but really haven't got back into it. Most of the drink I brought for Christmas and new year is still sitting untouched, I just don't fancy it, I'm worried, how can I call myself a lush?!

Anyway, I wish you all a happy new year, and may you enjoy your celebrations, whatever you are up to x
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member

I've got nothing but :heart: for you!! Go for it Robin!!

Yesterday was a big, fat zero for me...Today, I've already guzzled one.

I am safety reporting girl at work lately and it sux to imput those reports. Why, can't things just go smoothly? Frickin' reports make you end up in meetings called "root cause analysis". Did you notice analysis has "anal" in it?

Lol I had to go on root cause analysis training earlier in the month, my new job involves lots of that sort of thing!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    I am definitely doing no booze January. We may have a big benefit to go to the last Saturday of the month, and that may be my one cheat day for the month. Tomorrow I am cleaning out the fridge of all the holiday leftovers and filling it with fruits, veggies, chicken for salads and some detox tea. I have totally over done it this year and I am excited for the month long detox of food and booze
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    I am waffling on no booze January. I don't think I can do it, and I hate to fail, so I give up:tongue:
    Sunday=0 drinks
    But before that, I don't even remember!
    Happy new year!:drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Mon - 5 beers.............
  • nisijam5
    I am waffling on no booze January. I don't think I can do it, and I hate to fail, so I give up:tongue:

LOL!!!

Chloe, SAME HERE. Although, I did just spend $175 on liquor yesterday. I'll have to lock the liquor cabinet and hide the key.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Day 1 of no booze....I told all my friends last night I am not drinking for a month just to hold myself accountable. They don't think I can do it so that makes me want to prove them wrong :tongue:
  • nisijam5
    Chloe, there's nothing in January. The holidays are over and the superbowl is in February. You can do it!!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Yes, Chloe...you can dooooo iiiittttttt!

New thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/832009-like-minded-lushes-january-2013