TMI Tuesday-single peeps version

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    MEN- with all this talk I'm getting more curious. Women who have a high sex drive; is that not a turn on to you guys? :huh:

I like a women with a high sex drive, however I find all this talk about toys how you're shaving your business and so forth a turn off. I like finding these things out about women on my own instead of reading or hearing about it in lose talk. Isn't the female saying "leave some to the imagination??"

I would probably never say half stuff I say on here to anyone I was dating. Well at least not right away...though I am getting more comfortable with doing so as I get older.

Having said that though, I really enjoy that women (and men) can discuss things openly and hopefully without fear or judgement here. It is fascinating and honestly should help open up and remove some of the stigmas women face about their own sexuality.

Exactly. I'd never talk to a real guy about this but I feel safe here and like talking to you all.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    him being regarded as creepy.

I was just telling this girl the other day that any guy can be regarded as creepy... and explained that if a girl is into or attracted to a guy he could say something and it would be fine. However given the same exact situation a guy that the girl is not into says the same thing he could be regarded as a creep. There is a very fine line and I think a lot of us guys have come to terms with the best coarse of action is to keep our mouths shut!!

Can any guy in this group claim to have never been called or made to feel like a creep??
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Well it's not like we're posting pics of our vagoo's and comparing labias. THAT'S still a nice mystery for ya!

Wait, was this an option? Did I forget to check a box somewhere when I joined this group?

In all honesty, after the personal grooming thread and hearing all the different variations of hair down there, it could be interesting...:noway:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact, if I'm planning on dating someone I will intentionally bring up sex, kinks and fetishes just to see if we're compatible before we even go the next step.

I think that's the right way to go.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of.

Just to be sure, I wasn't trying to shame anyone and encourage y'all to continue... was just saying it's not particularly a turn-on for me in this environment.... that doesn't mean I don't find it interesting.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I was just telling this girl the other day that any guy can be regarded as creepy... and explained that if a girl is into or attracted to a guy he could say something and it would be fine. However given the same exact situation a guy that the girl is not into says the same thing he could be regarded as a creep. There is a very fine line and I think a lot of us guys have come to terms with the best coarse of action is to keep our mouths shut!!

Can any guy in this group claim to have never been called or made to feel like a creep??

I hear what you're saying, but actually I think the content and context of this group gives all men a pass!! Women on here actually do WANT your input! We are putting it out there in the full knowledge that creeps have an opinion too!!! lol this IS the internet and ANYone can read it! :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Well it's not like we're posting pics of our vagoo's and comparing labias. THAT'S still a nice mystery for ya!

Wait, was this an option? Did I forget to check a box somewhere when I joined this group?

In all honesty, after the personal grooming thread and hearing all the different variations of hair down there, it could be interesting...:noway:

You mean you didn't like learning that a good majority of us keep our nibbles and bits well maintained?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I don't think there's anything to be ashamed of.

Just to be sure, I wasn't trying to shame anyone and encourage y'all to continue... was just saying it's not particularly a turn-on for me in this environment.... that doesn't mean I don't find it interesting.

I think it's hilarious that this talk gets us women all riled up the and some of the guys are going "Ewwwwww grody!"

Hehehehe
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I am no alter boy,which some here can attest to,but yes even with ladies that have been overt,there have been times where they are uncomfortable with something even though they have done the same.

It can be a mystery and a guy,like it or not,needs to ask acceptance of racy things no matter what she may be saying or doing.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    As a matter of fact, if I'm planning on dating someone I will intentionally bring up sex, kinks and fetishes just to see if we're compatible before we even go the next step.

I think that's the right way to go.

I agree that such things are better out in the open. It's a deal breaker for me if a guy is into whips and chains!! So, I'd rather know before he sprung it on me 6 months down the line :noway:

I dont think I need to know about genital grooming tho, as that can be discussed and compromised on once I'm sleeping with him. Shaved, scaped or bush, it's not one of my deal breakers, so yeah, let the discovery prevail. :bigsmile:
  • grum84
    Options

You mean you didn't like learning that a good majority of us keep our nibbles and bits well maintained?

Actually I wasn't being sarcastic when I said I found it interesting. In a non-creepy way, it was fun to learn.

I was raised in a house where anything and everything was fair game to be discussed. So not modest at all and have no issue discussing sexual stuff.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Actually I wasn't being sarcastic when I said I found it interesting. In a non-creepy way, it was fun to learn.

Ah, well, the emoticon threw me off then!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I get what Poncho is saying and agree.
  • grum84
    Options

Sorry, maybe a :blushing: or :drinker: would have been more appropriate. I know you and Carl have a ton more.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

:laugh: :laugh::laugh: @nibbles & bits!!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Sorry, maybe a :blushing: or :drinker: would have been more appropriate. I know you and Carl have a ton more.

Yes, yes we do. petting.gif
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @nibbles & bits!!!!

Anna, one of my hobbies is coming up with fun nicknames for genitalia. Because, clearly, I am a mature adult! Hahaha
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Since we talked about it last week here is the Tuesday thread.

My TMI is I havent had sex in almost 3 weeks :sad: :cry: I'm gonna climb a wall

Mine is 3 months and likely counting for quite a while. :grumble:

So, who was the lucky lady then??? Anyone we know?? :bigsmile:

(Sorry, meant to ask this hours ago before it got all frenetic in here! lol)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    And my TMI is : I once snogged a woman..............and didnt like it at all - far too smooth!! :laugh:

(and I'm just telling you that cos I want someone to post No.200 in this thread today :bigsmile: )
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    And my TMI is : I once snogged a woman..............and didnt like it at all - far too smooth!! :laugh:

(and I'm just telling you that cos I want someone to post No.200 in this thread today :bigsmile: )

That was post 199!

I've kissed several girls, liked it well enough, but I just don't swing that way except in extreme situation.
  • Katefab26
    Options

That was post 199!

I've kissed several girls, liked it well enough, but I just don't swing that way except in extreme situation.

Apparently I'm the adventurous one here!! All those years of repression :laugh: