EXERCISE!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Lovemyveg
    Lovemyveg Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Morning Crackers,

Well done MITM, you are ahead of the game this week and great step totals.

I have maxed my waist this morning and done the bike. The husband who longer term needs the bike more than me has only been on it the once! At this rate, once my knee is better it will become a clothes hanger!

Only one more max this week to meet my target and then I'll be ahead of the game too.

Have a good day
    xx
  • Lovemyveg
    Options
    Evening Crackers,

Early night for me tonight. Steps 10,581. Got out for a short stroll along the cliffs late this afternoon when the rain and clouds lifted. Blimmin' cold!

Nos da
    xx
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    LMV - you have been busy. Yesterday I was working so no max and I managed just 7,786 steps. I'm also working today but I did spend 30 minutes this morning raking leaves where the snow has melted in the sunshine and I can feel my new toned muscle/bits (!) around the waist, from that exercise in the squat section! I'm hoping to fit in a max today and by telling you I will now do it!

If I don't manage to pop back in have a good weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing what colours you are and what was on the menu!!
  • Lovemyveg
    Options
    Evening Crackers,

Just a quick check in. Felt like I didn't do much today except get ready for our guests. No max, and sat down this afternoon at the hairdressers for ages getting my hair colour done, but somehow managed 13,358 steps. Woo hoo!

Hope you did you max as promised MITM

Have a good w-e all
    xx
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    Afternoon Crackers,

A quick check in - hope to return this evening. Just wanted to log my steps; Friday 11,069 and I did indeed max! Saturday 8,217 sat down working mostly, Sunday 10,203 worked and hiked up mini Everest. Rewarded myself with a Brownie - fortunately as it had been defrosted from the freezer and I froze them in batches of 2, there were only one for the husband and one for me, otherwise had there been a tray, I fear I could have scoffed the lot!

Anyway steps for the week 74,764 so I'm happy with that.

Will be back....
  • Lovemyveg
    Options
    Morning Crackers,

Exercise report for last week:

Maxing - only 2
    Steps - 65,935

Considering I spent a day and a half in bed, I’m quite happy with the step total. I didn’t feel up to maxing this morning but hopefully I’ll start back tomorrow.

Great step total MITM and well done on limiting the brownie intake!

Keep exercising
    xx
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    9999 steps! No max and no walking.....