Training

Options
12345679»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I think it's more that satans minions design running apps.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I think it's more that satans minions design running apps.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Way to beat that goal, Romy!!

And it's funny about your red stripes - my friend just did his triathlon today. He had been telling me aobut chafing that guys can get when they run, and he found a guy at the end with some serious red stripes. The race directors gave him a tube of chafing cream as a consolation prize, and my friend took his picture with it and sent it to me just for fun. So I was thinking of that picture when you mentioned the Capri Sun...and then you say that you, in fact, did also have those red strips.
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I had some serious chafing after my run yesterday, I don't know what's up with that! Not usually bothered by chafing. Couldn't wear a bra at all yesterday (which isn't a good look if you are 43 and breastfed 3 kids!) And I have a sore butt as well! I have a newer bra which doesn't chafe but it was in the wash basket ( note to self: keep on top of the laundry) I think the problem might be that my old bra and capri's are getting a bit loose (I'm always having to pull my capri's up at the start of a run, once I start to sweat they stick to me, lol) I think I need to go capri shopping.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I had some serious chafing after my run yesterday, I don't know what's up with that! Not usually bothered by chafing. Couldn't wear a bra at all yesterday (which isn't a good look if you are 43 and breastfed 3 kids!) And I have a sore butt as well! I have a newer bra which doesn't chafe but it was in the wash basket ( note to self: keep on top of the laundry) I think the problem might be that my old bra and capri's are getting a bit loose (I'm always having to pull my capri's up at the start of a run, once I start to sweat they stick to me, lol) I think I need to go capri shopping.

Love it!
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Well, it does sound like some new running clothes are in order! LOL! I was laughing so much at this! I too breastfeed 3 kids! LOL! So the picture is pretty clear to me! :-)
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the chaffing. Your runs sound challenging to me even without dealing with clothing issues. Sounds like you have a good excuse to get new running clothes!

I just got new ones, black capris (sized a little tight on me now -- to lose into), a skirt with capris, a long sleeve shirt (again a bit tight), and a short sleeve shirt with a back pouch. Have tried out the short sleeve shirt as it's been too warm for the others yet. Love the back pouch for my phone!
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've just been ordering new capris as well, ordering them a bit tight too! I haven't seen shirts with pockets in them but I always make sure my capri's have a pocket. I had to wear my long sleeved shirt today, the temperature wasn't that low but there was a cold wind.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I've been buying my t-shirts too snug. However, I'm cutting again and already two pounds down. I hope it's not all water weight and that it doesn't affect my performance.