Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you back, Yvonne!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Better late than never, I'm here! Life threw me a couple of curve balls over the summer and I made a conscious decision to step back from mfp, logging, the gym etc but I'm getting back to it all now. Somehow I haven't gained any weight overall but thanks to an increase in alcohol and not watching the foods I'm eating so much I've got a bit squidgey around the middle.

Hope everyone is OK, haven't had a chance to read back and catch up yet. It doesn't help that my damn laptop seems to be giving up and accessing the forums from my phone is a pain. :-(

Welcome back!!! I definitely think it's good to step back every now and again. I don't count calories anymore but I do like to log my exercise and watch the calories burned add up =]

I've got a vodka/strawberry fizzy water/splash diet cranberry drink right now. The fiancé called Tiffany today and they said not to worry, they had people working on it today. Apparently one of the problems was they didn't have a size 6 in stock so they had their people figuring things out.

I ordered my Mrs. pant set today and can't wait to receive it and wear it in 18 days, eeeeeek!

Have a nice hump night lushes ( cause you know ... it's hump day :tongue: ) :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kat, I sense some silly giggliness and it suits you :heart:

Well, I am officially on Day #4 without possibility of faltering although I ate like carbs, carbs, carbs. I would really like to go until next Thursday (8 days) without anything. Wow, a total of 12 days.

Then, I'll hit Chicago and be a cheap drunk!!:tongue:

Tomorrow back to the pole with some ab fusion, what I really need is lip fusion :angry:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Kat great news!!! And I can't believe the wedding is in 18days HOLY CRAP that flew!!! Very very very excited for you!!!

WTG Kim, so proud of you!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-10oz of wine with way too much chocolate AGAIN!!!
    Thursday-10oz prelogged

Oh and I also had a shot of vodka that we infused with a habanero, holy hell but it was perfect with our meal. I grilled up some Jamacian Jerk Beef Kebabs, very delicious!

Almost friday and I can not wait!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Kat- so happy everything is working out with your ring! And I agree with Kate it feels like your engagement has flown by!

Kate- Habanero vodka!!! sounds awesome!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday- about 12 oz malbec

zero for tonight!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I was heading for a zero last night. Really I was. then i caved for no good reason and hit the vodka. I am so weak. :blushing:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I was heading for a zero last night. Really I was. then i caved for no good reason and hit the vodka. I am so weak. :blushing:

Ehhh sometimes it happens!!! :tongue:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    You're tellin' me!!! I really feels like we just got engaged. We had a conference call with the DJ last night and hammered out the details :smile:

Had 2 of those drinks last night then stopped. We've had grinders the last 2 nights and even though mine is healthy with no cheese or mayo and just turkey, lettuce, tomato and hot pepper the sodium from the turkey hits me but not as bad as chinese. Going to get a good long bike ride in today as well as lots of water.

That meal sounds so yummy Kate!

Mama lush that happens :drinker:

Have a good day all!
  • jacie81
    jacie81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I caved as well. Chardonnay. I enjoyed every sip.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Nice cold cider for me with dinner tonight.

Kat I'm so pleased I made back it in time for your wedding, actually thought I might have been too late :-)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Nice cold cider for me with dinner tonight.

Kat I'm so pleased I made back it in time for your wedding, actually thought I might have been too late :-)

Mmmm cider. I indulged with some delicious chocolate chunk cookies this afternoon so as much as I'd love spiked cider I think I'll go with my low cal fizzy water drink and a salad if I'm hungry.

And nope, 17 days to go! :smile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sunday, 0
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0

Shooting for another zero tonight. Pole dancing core fusion class tonight. Had a holistic class today which proved to be very interesting. I've finished my mandatory CEUs for the year and get to keep practicing as an RN. :drinker:

So, the guy that I wrote up for safety issues 2 weeks ago retailiated by writing me up. He's a piece of work. I guess he's accused me of being stressed and bullying him. He would be the source of stress and I'm not going to lose my license because of poor employee performance, duh!! Get a new job if you don't like yours is all I can say and don't Eff with mine.

Yvonne, so glad to see you back. You will tone up in no time.

Kat, yay for the ring

Robin, all I can say is it's habit and we don't really need a reason, it's what we do!! Or, me anyway...:grumble:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Kim, your streak is super impressive, way to go! And congrats on finishing your CEU's (even though I have no clue what they are :wink: ). And DOUCHE!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-1oz of habanero vodka and 10oz wine
    Thursday-1/2 beer and 10oz of wine. So that 1/2 a beer I had last night was HORRIBLE....I mean so horrible we dumped the other half. Now I am not one to just give up on alcohol even if its not my gig but this beer was the worst AND it was 10% ABV which just poured salt in the wound :laugh:
    Tonight-some wine.
    Tomorrow we are going to a beerfest so....LOTS OF BEER and then probably some liquor later in the evening!!!
    Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 3 beers & a shot
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Why, thank Kate, it's been difficult and challenging to get these 0's. If I had a rich dark amber beer in the house, it would have been sucked down in a minute.

CEU's are Continuing Education Credit which are manadated by the state. I have to have 20 earned every 2 years for license renewal. Every state is different, WI requires none, Bassturds!

Definitely, a SUPER WHINY DOUCHE who runs to HR with everything and literally cries in their office for sympathy!!

Well, I almost so weakened yesterday and am hoping for another 0 today. That would be 6 in a row * fingers crossed*.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Impressive Kim. I on the other hand tried to be good and just have a diet soda but Doug gave me a diet coke and I drank it. Then realized my mistake and tried to counter act the caffeine with vodka. It didn't work. I was up until 10:00 so 3:30 came way to soon.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    8 hour car ride with my son's life all packed up. :sad: Move in day is tomorrow. Not much drinking because we've been so busy. Once we move him in and say goodbye, I'm sure I will have numerous cocktails. *big sigh*

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    8 hour car ride with my son's life all packed up. :sad: Move in day is tomorrow. Not much drinking because we've been so busy. Once we move him in and say goodbye, I'm sure I will have numerous cocktails. *big sigh*

Have a great weekend everyone.

Aww Sweetie!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! xoxo
  • Kat120285
    Options
    A few mixed drinks last night then went to bed while the fiancé watched the end of his game. No drinks tonight because I want to get up early so I can get a long ride in before going for my dress fitting :smile:

Happy Friday :drinker:
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday- 3 glasses of red wine, 2 lite beers
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Friday- Remains to be seen!

Sadly, I only racked up those 3 zeroes because I had to go have blood labwork done today and I'm petrified he's going to come back and tell me I've totally screwed up my liver and kidneys (which is a possibility) or that something else is terribly wrong.

I've never been a hypochondriac (although I fear I may be turning into one) and I'm scared to death of doctors anyway.

I do, however, feel really good today and have been in a good mood. So go figure.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!!