I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that every time that Kit referes to her puppy Rufio it takes a minute for a me to realize she isn't talking about me since that is my user name or nick name I use on othersite and have since I was 16.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that every time that Kit referes to her puppy Rufio it takes a minute for a me to realize she isn't talking about me since that is my user name or nick name I use on othersite and have since I was 16.

I confess BANGARANG!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options

I confess BANGARANG!

Ru-Fi-oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love that movie! I confess! lol
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I confess BANGARANG!

Ru-Fi-oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love that movie! I confess! lol

I confess I always wanted to be a lost boy.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a crush on my neighbor...that I've never met. But he's really cute from across the street...
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess that I adore Blake Shelton's laugh and I would like to twirly with Adam Levine!

I also confess other the Terry, all the judges eliminated my favorites.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I have a crush on my neighbor...that I've never met. But he's really cute from across the street...

You should accidentally on purpose bump into him!
    I confess that I adore Blake Shelton's laugh and I would like to twirly with Adam Levine!

is this a reference to something? I am confused...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Wild guess that she is talking about The Voice.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I have now outlasted 4 managers in 3 years and am now looking for another job as I know the 5th manager and I will not work well together.
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess I was just checking out a hottie at Urgent Care and then his male partner showed up... :( I love living in a such a gay-friendly city though!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    Options

You would be right on The Voice!

I confess that I watched football over The Voice. Thank goodness for DVR and fast forward buttons!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

OH! That's that one show that made people scream "I'M TURING MY CHAIR AROUND" or something. I don't know, I've never actually seen it. Is it basically like those other singing contest shows?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I have never seen any of the Rocky's, Rambo, Godfather, or Scareface movies.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had turkey, stuffing, green beens, mashed sweet potato,turkey ,corn bread pudding and homemade apple pie for lunch..... Now I want a nap...BTW I made the corn bread pudding and apple pie and the vanished like smoke :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'm about to fall asleep at my desk.............
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess, I'm about to fall asleep at my desk.............

Me to that is why I am here.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I have never seen any of the Rocky's, Rambo, Godfather, or Scareface movies.

LOL @ "Scareface"

Seriously, watch Rambo of all of those. First Blood. Brilliant amazing work with just enough social commentary to not be horrible.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I can't stop my eyes from rolling back in my head every time a friend of mine talks about her custody issues. She brings most of the drama and issues on herself and I am over listening to it.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    Options

OH! That's that one show that made people scream "I'M TURING MY CHAIR AROUND" or something. I don't know, I've never actually seen it. Is it basically like those other singing contest shows?

More or less, but the others don't have ADAM LEVINE! Also, there is no going through the people can't sing. The people on this show can sing and the ones that don't make it still have some talent.

America still votes in the end and they usually get it wrong. I don't vote though, just watch.
  • christine24t
    Options

More or less, but the others don't have ADAM LEVINE! Also, there is no going through the people can't sing. The people on this show can sing and the ones that don't make it still have some talent.

America still votes in the end and they usually get it wrong. I don't vote though, just watch.

Love me some Adam Levine!