I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had turkey, stuffing, green beens, mashed sweet potato,turkey ,corn bread pudding and homemade apple pie for lunch..... Now I want a nap...BTW I made the corn bread pudding and apple pie and the vanished like smoke :bigsmile: :blushing:

I confess I don't like turkey and I'm not a big Thanksgiving person in general. However, I will be enjoying the 4 day weekend sans kids.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had turkey, stuffing, green beens, mashed sweet potato,turkey ,corn bread pudding and homemade apple pie for lunch..... Now I want a nap...BTW I made the corn bread pudding and apple pie and the vanished like smoke :bigsmile: :blushing:

I confess I don't like turkey and I'm not a big Thanksgiving person in general. However, I will be enjoying the 4 day weekend sans kids.

I confess I agree with the not caring for turkey... so my Thanksgiving is going to be BACON THEMED :D
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

I confess I am not a big fan of the meal either. I do like turkey, but usually just eat some mashed potatoes with it. Maybe a dinner roll. I hate sweet potatoes (my grandpa questions if I am related to the family because of this), gravy, etc.

I confess I LOVE that my Dallas Cowboys play every Thanksgiving and that's all I really need. Hopefully they can pull out a win this turkey day. They have been playing like crap as of late, even when they have won it hasn't been pretty!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'm going to a meet and greet lunch with a new boy! And I confess to not holding my breath. Lol
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm beginning to like the new guy I am talking to. Curse my truck for being broken so we can't go out yet. Found out last night that he used to hang out with my neighbor when we were kids. Small world!

We have tentative plans to go out next weekend. He wanted to go to Huhot, but I already have plans to eat there next Thursday with my friend Chelsea and I LOVE HuHot, I just can't eat it twice in one week, especially before I weigh in on Mondays. So we have scheduled that as a tentative second date.

I hate that we have to wait so long for a first date, but he is fun to talk to on the phone.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am getting pissed off that for the first time in 5 years they are not letting us out of the office early on the day before Thanksgiving. I don't ask for much just 1 hour.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I am getting pissed off that for the first time in 5 years they are not letting us out of the office early on the day before Thanksgiving. I don't ask for much just 1 hour.

I confess I mentally check out of work at about 12.. My body is still here but my mind is at home
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I confess I mentally check out of work at about 12.. My body is still here but my mind is at home

I confess that is me everyday at 2.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I confess even though I work tonight and all weekend long, since it's the holiday weekend no one will be at my work. I however still have to be there so Netflix marathon!:bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a weekend of fun lined up but she canceled.

*queue the old Hee Haw song "If it weren`t for bad luck I`d have no luck at all"* :ohwell:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

*queue the old Hee Haw song "If it weren`t for bad luck I`d have no luck at all"* :ohwell:

huggle.gif You could always move to So Cal if you can tolerate an outspoken animal crazy individualist!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I confess, I really do hate the holidays, especially when single.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This is not my confession, just want to say that I LOVE Taylor Swift and don't see why people seem to be ashamed when they like some of her songs, just sayin'

I confess that I do actually like the guy I'm working with but I'm not actively going to do anything about it for 2 reasons:

1 - I've got a lot to deal with at uni and such and don't need another distraction.
    2 - I'm quite enjoying being single at the moment.

Work night out next weekend so if something happens, it happens, if not...c'est la vie

but I do actually like him 'in that way' as it's put
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    huggle.gif You could always move to So Cal if you can tolerate an outspoken animal crazy individualist!

You are too young for him. :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

But I like older guys sniff.gif Kids my age usually don't have their **** figured out. The trouble is, I'm often written off because of my age.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

But I like older guys sniff.gif Kids my age usually don't have their **** figured out. The trouble is, I'm often written off because of my age.

Me too :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

budhug
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess, I have been staying at my friends place the last couple days house/ cat sitting and am going to miss the convenience of living in the city when I go back to my own home, which is 20 mins outside the city.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I confess yesterday was the least stressful holiday I have had in my entire life!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess yesterday was the least stressful holiday I have had in my entire life!

Me too