Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hope you're all having a happy new year so far! Looks like the holidays were not good for my scale but definitely yummy for my tummy! :laugh:

Here are my numbers...
    LW: 231.8 (12/21/12)
    CW: 235.6 (01/07/13)
    Gained: 3.8
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW 319.2 CW 317 down 2.2 it's good to be a loser - :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello Captain,

Nice to see your Racquetball Workouts... And amazing Loss on first week after the Break.. Congratulations...

Now a days I am on P90X program, enjoying the pains... I started on 20th December but failed twice to continue. Again I started two days back... Wish me to continue this time...

LW: 177.3
    CW: 176.6
    Loss: 0.7

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou:
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning men,

We had a good turnout this week and it looks like we are starting the New Year off on a great start. Lets motivate each other, try to eat a little better and exercise a little more.

8363882399_b4d5f0b06d.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Baby steps this week. I Need to step it up to at least 3 lbs per week.
    Have a great week.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 285.0
    CW - 284.5
    WT - 0.5
    TWL - 96.50
    DLP - 01/10/13
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This week was a rough week at work from a stress standpoint. Ate a little to much.

LWW: 271
    CW: 270
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in,
    Last week 196.6
    CW = 195.7
    Loss = 0.9

Two weeks in a row with a small loss. It's better than what was happening during the holidays.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 306
    TW 308

I got sick on NYD and was out for a week and a ½. Flu stuff plus bacterial infection in lungs. Hard to breathe at times. Antibiotics and plenty of bed rest I finally started feeling well enough to hit the gym just a few days ago.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW 235 lbs.
    CWW 234 lbs.

Finding how much work it takes to break through a plateau. Have a good week all.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I got sick on NYD and was out for a week and a ½. Flu stuff plus bacterial infection in lungs. Hard to breathe at times. Antibiotics and plenty of bed rest I finally started feeling well enough to hit the gym just a few days ago.

Sorry to hear the first part of the year was being laid up with the flu. All the news reports are showing this to be a pretty nasty flu season. Glad to hear you are now back up and about and feeling better.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Happy Monday Gentles all. LWW 317 CW 314.8 down 2.2 Think I have my food back on track. I've been shooting for 200+ grams of protein a day and trying to keep my carbs below 100grams without focusing on total cals. Seems to have jump started the furnace, so now it's time to concentrate on getting exercise in line. Have a great week and be losers!
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    LWW 302.3
    CWW 301.7

New Year's resolution is to get up every work day 1 hour earlier and workout before work. So far I have been successful 4 out of 5 days last week, and 1 out of 1 days this week. Now if I can just get my eating back under control...
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Lacroyx: Sorry to hear the flu news... Don't worry as you are already started gym, all the flu will run away.. keep hitting the gym ..

Enjoying the new workout plan second week of P90X.

LW: 176.6
    CW: 175.1
    LOSS: 1.5 lbs

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning men,

We had an awesome turnout and an awesome loss this week. I know now that Lacroyx is back to feeling better, he too, will be jumping back into this.

StevLL is our biggest loser this week with a fantastic 2.2 pound loss. Congratulations buddy. You and I are only a few pounds apart and I am going to try and use you as a little extra inspiration. I'm hoping my competitive side will emerge and help me keep up with you.

Here is this weeks chart. I hope you are all well and have a wonderful week.

8384197952_62e9367e25.jpg
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I thought I posted my update when I weighed myself on 1/13 but I guess not, here are my numbers anyway...
    LW: 235.6 (01/07/13)
    CW: 238.4 (01/13/13)
    Gained: 2.8 :grumble:

*I'll weigh myself again this weekend and post a more current update for next weeks chart too.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Had a good loss this week. More than I expected, but I feel grateful for the gift.
    Have a great week.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 284.5
    CW - 278.5
    WT - 6.0
    TWL - 102.50
    DLP - 01/17/13
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hey Coach.

LWW 234
    CWW 233

You men have a good week.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Morning gents. LWW 314.8 CW 314.4 Only .4 loss, but i'll take it. I'm sure by this afternoon with an all day yard festival planned I'll be farther down, but I'll take it next week. Have a great week men.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW = 195.7
    CW = 195.8
    Gain = 0.1

Spent most of this week with a nasty cold and thus avoided getting up and going to the gym. Hopefully next week will be better.

Have a good week everyone.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this weekend. I guess put me down for a big fat 0 for the loss. CW = 270