I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that this amount of twirliness is not normal. Where are all the men that just want to have sex??!! Why must they all require a relationship! yeesh.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    wow, rock that chair browneyedgirl!

agree, that chair is big pimpin... You will have to get a giant cigar to smoke when you're rolling in it.

Hmm .. I am torn. While the chair is definitely awesome .. I am having a hard time fully enjoying it with the Cowboys star in the middle ... :grumble:

Hahahaha!!! I love the chair and will push aside my Cowboys hatred for the moment.....but only for a moment!!! It looks great though!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

agree, that chair is big pimpin... You will have to get a giant cigar to smoke when you're rolling in it.

Hmm .. I am torn. While the chair is definitely awesome .. I am having a hard time fully enjoying it with the Cowboys star in the middle ... :grumble:

The Star is in pink. The real Cowboy's color. What's the problem?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that this amount of twirliness is not normal. Where are all the men that just want to have sex??!! Why must they all require a relationship! yeesh.

Maybe you could talk them into it by reminding them that regular sex helps fight the flu :wink:
    http://thestir.cafemom.com/healthy_living/149786/having_sex_could_prevent_the
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Maybe you could talk them into it by reminding them that regular sex helps fight the flu :wink:
    http://thestir.cafemom.com/healthy_living/149786/having_sex_could_prevent_the

YES!!!! Brilliant!
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

I personally only want a sexual relationship. The women seem to be the demanding ones. Expecting you to be interested in crap like their name and other trivial garbage.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I personally only want a sexual relationship.

How you doin ... :love:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Now you're just teasing me.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

I have heard it combats the flu ...
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! pimp that ride Browneyedgirl!! :bigsmile:

And I dont care about cowboys.....who or whatever they are!...:tongue:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I confess I just put much too much pepper on my peppered steak!! My eyes are watering........:noway:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I confess I saw one of my 5 gym crushes (I'm not a player, I just crush a lot) So I purposely took a path, out of my way to be able to walk past her when I thought she smiled at me causing my heart to race faster than anything physical I did @ the gym today. But it wasn't @ me. It was some other female friend that I didn't see until the last second. ( . _ . )

I dare you to smile at any one of them and say hello the next time .......... :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I have 1 hour until a 5 day weekend for me.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

OMG, laughing so hard at the two of you flirting!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

I'm all about helping you out if i can avoid the flu. Where to meet?
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I confess that this is my first confession, and I really must work on something worth confessing because I confess this confession kinda sucks.

Rockin' chair Browneyedgirl! While I'm not a Cowboys fan at all, I do think they look pretty in pink. ;)
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

OMG, laughing so hard at the two of you flirting!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

I am a very private person. Quit eavesdropping on my internets.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

I be pimpin (minus the cigar)!! :wink:

There should be a wheelchair version of Pimp My Ride! I can't believe I have never blinged out a chair before. I have always been a crafty one. Can't wait to take it out and about!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I saw one of my 5 gym crushes (I'm not a player, I just crush a lot) So I purposely took a path, out of my way to be able to walk past her when I thought she smiled at me causing my heart to race faster than anything physical I did @ the gym today. But it wasn't @ me. It was some other female friend that I didn't see until the last second. ( . _ . )

I dare you to smile at any one of them and say hello the next time .......... :bigsmile:

I did a few days back! But it wasn't a crush. She was cute but not my type >.>
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to have ice cream for supper and go to bed early. I need to pack for vacation next week but that will just have to wait.