• nubian218
    nubian218 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi i am in

SW-218
    CW-188
    GW-165

I would like to be displine to work out 5 days instead 3
    I want to do more strength trainning to tone my body.
  • chickenroti
    chickenroti Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I have just found this group and if not too late, I would like to join.

SW:150
    CW: 147
    GW: 133

Goals:
    1: go running 3 x week minimum
    2: eat veg with every evening meal

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Checking in with my latest stats...

SW 1/7: 218
    1/14: 216.4
    1/21: 216
    1/28: 216

I did not lose this week:frown: I know what I need to do. More exercise, more veggies and more water. Not discouraged just need to concentrate on the basics.

GW: 185

Welcome to all the newbies and congratulations to everyone...you're doing great!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    1/1 176.6
    1/7 175.7
    1/14: 175.2
    1/23 175.0
    1/26 173.6

Total Loss: 3 lbs

Been out sick x 1 week but back on it starting today! Goal is 4 cycle classes a week & 10,000 steps a day walking on my breaks at work.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Ok! 2.2 lbs down since my last weigh in on Jan 24th!=) Now this is awesome cause I had mcdonalds yesterday. And I missed 1 workout this week. Insanity is a BEAST Boyyyy! Hope everyone else is doing great!(: Keep it up. You can only get better(:

SW: 171.2 lbs
    CW: 165.6
    GW: 140lbs
    UGW: 135lbs

Total Weight Loss: 5.6lbs
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Weight loss for the week = -2.4
    Total loss = - 3.2

SW: 184.8
    GW: 160

01/21 weight: 184
    01/28 weight: 181.6

Still working on the Insanity workouts, although I have not been as consistent as I should.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I want to join! My goal is to be my fittest ever by my 35 b-day..which is right before summer starts.

My stats:
    SW: 250
    CW: 216 (size 14-16)
    GW for 6/21/13: 180
    UG: size 8-10 in clothing > probably about 165 for me

NSVs:
    Deadlift my body weight
    Wear < size 12 (US)
    Fit into pants at H&M
    Walk a 12 minute mile
    Do 10 full pushups
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Welcome new challengers: Jadedone, chickenroti, nubian218 and Princess721! :flowerforyou:

I hope that you ladies reach all of your health and fitness goals within this challenge safely and healthfully.

It seems that congratulations is in order for our ladies who experienced some great losses and NSV's last week:
    Priesterse -2.4
    ravenrxx -2.2
    Tiawna -3
    Kar1959 - awesome NSV - she's shopping her own closet! :)
    Losinit4life -1.8
    Yummy -1.0

Congrats ladies!!! :flowerforyou:

PS - If any of you have a NSV or weight loss victory that I've missed, or if you are new to the challenge and I didn't give you a shout out - PLEASE send me a message so that I can acknowledge you. I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring anyone, and this system doesn't alert me when new posts are made. Please know that any omissions are purely accidental!

Have a great day all!
  • Yana150
    Options
    My delivery notice from USPS says that my Turbo Jam and Brazil Butt Lift DVDs are at the post office, but my post office told me that they are not there. I hope they get this straight - I want to start my workouts this week.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Thank you for the shout out Yana:flowerforyou:

I've decided to shake up my routine a little since I've only had a very small weight loss the last 2 weeks. I'm going to continue to walk but I'm also adding strength training 2 days a week and zumba 2 days a week. I believe my body needs a change. An MFP pal sent me a link to a total body strength training session that looks doable and I have zumba dvds that I purchased last year. Maybe these changes will make a difference.

Great day ladies...let's do this!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Thanks Yana!!! You are such a Great group leader!! We LOVE YOU!!!
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just saw this post and would LOVE LOVE to join this summer challenge.

I am currently trying to continue with the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, while incorporating spinning. elliptical, and weight training. I am going to also incorporate 6 weeks 6 packs in there, somewhere, somehow.

February will be all about the A'a....ARMS, *kitten*, and Abs and in that order for me. I need to more focus and get this body bikini ready. That is my main goal..WEAR A TWO-PIECE this summer!!!

Here are my stats as of right now:

SW: 172
    Goal: 145

Current measurements:
    Arm: 14
    chest: 37
    Abs: 30-31
    Thighs: 26
    Hips: 44

Goal:
    arms: 12 and toned
    chest: 37
    abs:27
    Thighs: 24
    hips:41

As you can see I have a ways to go....especially with my nemesis: MY ARMS!!!!

Please feel free to add me as I can use as much support as I can get! Given support and motivation will be reciprocated!!

Good luck to all!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you Yana! So sweet of you xo
  • MamaMiya03
    Options
    Is it to late to join? :-)

I'm new to this site in general, I'm launching a clothing line in the summerso this is a perfect way for me to stay motivated for the photo shoots ..
    I also have this energetic little girl who loves the outdoors and I want to have fun with her all the summer days without subconsciously thinking about my weight.
    SW: 230
    CW: 230
    GW: 185

My goal:
    Stop over eating
    Add more veggies to my meals
    control my pizza addiction lol :-)
    Wake up every morning motivated and workout 6 times a week before each night
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I have to share...I'm working at home today so my neighbor and I went to the park and walked 2 miles at lunch. She suggested we jog a little on each of our laps. We jogged on 4 of the 5 laps. Not a lot but I was still proud of both of us. I haven't jogged in 2 years.
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SW: 302 (1/23/13)
    299.6 (1/26/13); 2.4 lbs. eliminated (mid-week weigh-in)
    CW:298.1 (1/29/13); 1.5 lbs. Gone! Weekly Total=3.9 GONE!
    GW: 252
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yay the scale is moving in the right direction!!! I'm down 4.6 lbs. so far!!!

SW(1/14): 298.8
    CW(1/28): 294.2
    GW: 245

Official weigh-in Weight Goals:

February 21 - 285
    April 21 - 265
    June 21 - 245

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1. Drink at least 64 oz of water daily
    2. Workout 5 days a week
    3. Complete C25K program
  • brandisymes
    Options
    I'm all in... Let's do this

SW: 225
    CW: 218
    GW: 170

Non-scale victories I would like to experience before June 21, 2013
    1) Lose my tummy from having my son
    2) Look good in a swimsui
    3) Workout 5-6 days a week happliy
  • Yana150
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little late, but new challengers - WELCOME!!! :) Our newest ladies are: NJfoxy, MamaMiya03, and brandisymes! Thanks so much for joining ladies. I know that you are going to reach those summer time goals. Make yourself at home, your sisters in sweat and good health welcome you! :):flowerforyou:

Current losses and NSVs:
    Brownmara - 2.4
    Rochie81 - 4.6
    Kar1959 - jogging instead of walking. Even a short job make a difference, lady! Great job! :)

WAY TO GO, Ladies!!!! :)
  • Yana150
    Options
    Losinit4life, thank you! That's so sweet! I love you ladies, too! :)