Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• TehGTrain
    TehGTrain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Back from a broken ankle, no exercise for 6 weeks

Could do with a little encouragement from time to time....

Please feel free to add me to your friends list

:)

Only 6 weeks off with a broken ankle? I broke mine and had 7 months to recovery :S
  • heidistubbs
    heidistubbs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi add me I'm new and need some friends!!!
  • streetstruck
    Options
    Hey People

Been logging my food since Jan 1st 2013, have lost 8.3kg so far , 22.5kg to go.

Would love more aussie friends, especially people from Perth =)

I'm on everyday!

Dan
  • beansnsprouts
    beansnsprouts Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been on MFP for a little while now and find the forums keep me motivated. But I've been in a bit of a slump lately and realise it's now time that I try this 'friends' option as well :)

My main motivations for being fit are to grow older, but not weaker, and to brighten my mood. Friends with different objectives are more than welcome.

Also if you happen to be starting the C25K and are in the Melb area, I'm also looking for someone to share a run with once a week or every few weeks :)

- Tess
  • Neets086
    Options
    Hi all!

26yr old from Sunshine Coast. Looking for friends, motivation plus abit of insight and knowledge.
    Lost 10kg last year, 10kg to go :)

feel free to add.
  • Pennyae
    Pennyae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Penny, I am 22 years old and living in Melbourne. I have about 20-25 kg to lose and would love some MFP buddies :smile:
  • groovymoo
    Options
    Any from the Nation's capital?

Seems to be a rarity around here, haha.

Nah there are heaps of us around! We're just too embarrassed to admit it lol! I'm a Tassie girl, now in Canberra. Have lost 29.3kgs with a few more to go :)
    I am from The Capital ; just joined mfp, would like to add friends for support and to provide support
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all :smile:

I've only been on MFP for around 2 weeks and just discovered some Aussie groups. I'm 43 from Melbourne (but have lived in Sydney, Brissie and the Gold Coast). Looking for some friends to share the weight loss journey with. I have quite a way to go (another 22kg) so might be around for a while :laugh: . Please feel free to add me!
  • Scott15Fit
    Options
    Gday all :)
    I've just started trying to loose weight, been pretty inactive other than a bit of dog walking for the past 10 years.
    First child is due in June and looking to get fit by then, loose 20kg in total (15 to go as of this post).
    Started C25K running program but hurt my shin, going to a physio and building strength back up atm, frustrating having to wait. In the meantime I'm walking, riding and swimming to keep the exercise going.
    Mainly trying to eat clean and watch portion sizes using MFP.

Looking for friends for mutual encouragement, inspiration and possibly to exercise with too if your anywhere near Bayswater (Melb), Victoria.

34940489.png
  • justanaussieguy
    Options
    g'day fellow aussies. I'm also only a matter of a few days old on MFP. looking for local Melburnians to share the weight loss journey with. have got a couple of new MFP friends, but always can do with more. managing to maintain a reasonably consistent exercise regime, mind youI'm taking it very easy. But hoping to increase duration and intensity as i drop the kilos. Still have 30+ to lose. I few exercise buddies will be a huge motivator to continue the journey. Feel free to add me if interested. good luck and wel done to all of us making the journey back to fitness and wellbeing.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 49, married and I'm living in Launceston, Tasmania.
    I'm focused on total wellbeing and lifestyle change rather than purely weight loss or lifting.
    I like to give more support than I get, particularly those who are local and those who like to reciprocate.
    Feel free to send me a friend request, but please send me a note along with your request.
    I am looking forward to getting to know and supporting you.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • onlythetancan
    Options
    a few friends and myself have started going to outdoor group fitness classes in Brunswick East of an evening 6:30pm.

There are only 3 of us so far and as far as groups go it is definitely the more the merrier :)

If anyone is keen to join in no matter your fitness level let me know and i can pass you our trainers details :)

Prices start from only $16 a session which is crazy cheap!
  • leoniemaree
    leoniemaree Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new please add meto your friends list I am from north west victoria
  • tjtrees
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me people, im from north west nsw :)
  • KayleighWS
    KayleighWS Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am a funky 45 year old living in the Warrnambool, Victoria area. I was originally from Canada and I am married to an Aussie bloke and I work full time at a desk. I am looking for other women needing to loose alot of weight. I am down 13.6 KG (30 pounds) and I want to loose at least another 39 kg. It is a long road and I find I have hit a plateau. I am trying not to get discouraged and have been changing my habits and exersise lifestyle. I rarely drink and I quit smoking as well. I am looking for others to share these highs and lows and to motivate each other during the journey. It would be great to share meal ideas as well.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    add me, im happy for anyone to add me, but i am in the yarra valley
  • Sandra59
    Sandra59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I would like some Sydney friends into jogging and would like to discuss outdoor workouts and cool places to jog.
  • HelaB
    HelaB Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi there! Add me please :)

Im in Brisbane and looking for motivators and activity partners!
  • I'd like some friends! :) either in the goldfields or Rockinham area, Perth. I'm 24 and want to loose about 11 kilos. Would be good to know people similar to me so that we can encourage each other or maybe workout? tho I'm very unfit at the moment :S
  • alicewa88
    alicewa88 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me, I am always on and off MFP so having some friends would help all with motivation and commitment :)

Also, if you are interested in walking, swimming or jogging NOR such as Herdsman lake or just a coffee to chat about diet/exercise , please let me know!