Welcome! Please read before posting :)

Options

Replies

• Tympanometry
    Tympanometry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm excited to be a part of this group! My weight fluctuates a lot with my stress (I'm in my residency for the next year), but I have decided to do what I can to lose pounds and start eating healthier meals. Being 5'1", a few pounds have a lot of impact on how my clothes fit. Looking forward to the support of this group!
  • kayellgee
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am 23, 5'3 and new to the group. I have a small frame and my current weight of 142 is too much (IMO) for my frame! I would like to be 115-120 by my wedding 4/6/13. I feel, we have to work so much harder to keep even the smallest amount of weight off in order to keep our figures! It is SO nice to have support from other petites :)

My weight loss began 2 years ago. To date, I have lost 30 lbs, but I am steadfastly maintaining in the 140-145 range. Time to break the plateau! Consistency is my problem these days.

I put my name on the spreadsheet and I am very excited to get started with you all!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Rhonda.. but Nareena is just fine. It's a rl and online nickname so it works just as well ;)

I am 5' 2" and my starting weight was 240 lbs in Aug 2012. I've been working out, eating better and watching my cals on MFP. I bought a FitBit last month and I love it. I am small framed, but I've always been big chested, so that's been a lot of my weight even when I was thin lol.

SW 15Aug2012: 240 lbs
    CW 11Nov2012: 211.2 lbs
    GW: 130'ish (will reevaluate when I get there)
  • krisldybg
    krisldybg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristy. I am 5'2" and I am looking forward to some challenges :smile:
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi i am patti. i am 37 and the mother of 3 beautiful girls... i am 5 foot three inches... so glad to find others just like me!!!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Glenda. I am a 5' 3", 39 years old wife and mom/stepmom to 8 beautiful young adults. Finally, a group for us that are on the shorter side! I look forward to making our bodies healthier together.
  • BLTemple07
    BLTemple07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Brandi Lynn.. I have 110 lbs to lose and wanting to knock it out...Im 5'3 23 years old
  • ryvvennj9
    ryvvennj9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Janine here. I am barely 5'3"...need to lose about 20-ish pounds (30 if you go by the height weight chart hahahahaha!). I am a mother of two with thyroid issues...so, weight is an issue. Work, kids, health. Hard to keep it up sometimes! I lost over 30lbs a year and a half ago....and here I am back at it again. Hoping once I lose the weight this time, I learn how to maintain better...:bigsmile:
  • atrip2010
    Options
    Hi I'm Allison. I am 5'2" and need to lose a lot! I am a mother of 2 boys and this time it will happen. I have been down the "diet" road before and obviously haven't kept the weight off! It's all good though this time it's different, this time I really get it and have been doing a pretty good job if I do say so myself! 34 pounds down and couldn't be any more proud of myself! Loving this new body that is appearing!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amy 5'1 looking for motivation and support to reach my goal weight of 134lbs current weight 149. Feel free to add me
  • Olivia77777
    Olivia77777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the group. My name is Olivia and I'm 5 feet, 1/2 inch.
  • lexus2134
    lexus2134 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Alexis :)
    I am 5'2 with over 90 lbs to lose maybe more.
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • joliefrijole
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 5'2' 1/2", and I need to lose about 35 more lbs! Add me if you'd like, I'm a self-proclaimed veteran of weight issues my entire life, but I have never let it deter me! I was 279 lbs at my heaviest. Right now, I am 205. I went off Herbalife almost 4 years ago, and thankfully never gained all the weight back (228 was when I started Curves Complete). Right now, I weigh the same I did when I was 16!
  • TerraLea
    TerraLea Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 36 and 4'11.5". I have 70 lbs to lose.
  • angel_bear60
    angel_bear60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i seem to not be able to find the monthly challenge. i tried following the link but it didn't work. please help. or do the thread like the one member said so it's open where anyone can do it. thank you
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Sabrina, and am 4'11"
  • susiedunham
    Options
    hi, i'm susie and when i weigh in with my doctor's office and they ask my height i tell them i'm 6'5". i'm really 5'3" and have many #'s to lose. lost 35 and gained back 15. so very disappointed in myself. never been on mfp and not a techie but hope to figure it all out. looking forward to the challenges. i think...
  • hellokeeters
    hellokeeters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Abby, I am 5'1.75" so I usually round it up to 5'2" :P I have been on MFP for about a week and lost 2 lbs! I figured it was time to join some groups and find more friends :D Can't wait to see what this group has to offer.
  • amandacroberts
    amandacroberts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Amanda, I'm 22 years old and I'm 5'2" (and a half!!!!). :D I was on MFP last year for a good while then sort of took a hiatus/break while I searched for full-time employment. Now that I have ensured that I have such employment - a new job that I hope to be starting in a week or two! - I'm ready to get back on track and start getting down to business to be a healthier and happier person. I want to be a bit more active in groups this time and I'd figure I'd be more comfortable in a group around my own height. :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Magnolia @ 4'11.5"... yes!! Just trying to get healthy and achieve a healthy weight in the process!! We can do this!!