Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• rking1965
    rking1965 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me, 47, 3 kids, 2 grandbabies and one on the way and looking to lose 20lbs. Need the support!
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 years old and I've been on MFP since Jan 2012. I got injured while I was in the Marine Corps and I'm fighting The D.O.F. (Decade Old Fat) to get my body back :O LOL Feel free to add me. ;)
  • junco1971
    junco1971 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if you want. I am always looking for new friends close to my age 42
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 43 years old. I raised 8 children 5 of my own and my 2 step-children. Now I have just gotten custody of my 3 grandchildren ages 3, 18 months and 8 months. I NEED to lose weight so I can keep up with them, but I admit it I need encouragement!! Anyone is free to add me!!
  • jmerry3
    jmerry3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I am 44, married with 3 boys. I have always considered myself healthy but inactive but was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and advised to lose 10 pounds by fall to avoid medication. This has led me to reexamine my health and I have started a fitness program with the goal to lose 15-20 lbs. To keep me on track I hope this group and MFP will be my support and motivation.
    Jo-Anne
  • DFlynSqrl
    DFlynSqrl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    42 here.... I think... can't find my calculator to do the math.

Rod
  • robmckim2
    robmckim2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me, please feel free! I'm a 40 yr old, single father and full time Soldier in Missouri. I love to ride, run, train, lift & pretty much just be active! My job M-F has me behind a desk most of the day but I do train as much as I can, at least 5 days a week.
    Hope to hear from some of ya!
    XOXO-
    Rob
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If anybody wants a 40 and fabulous (ok maybe not so fabulous but feels it) virtual friend, plse say hi and add me... :devil:
  • AMC4x4
    AMC4x4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just sent an invite to a bunch of folks here -- if you want to add me, please do!

I'm 44, going to be 45 in January. Trying to get back on the wagon, from which I fell last August when I stopped the Power 90 and MFP. Started again on Monday!

Cheers!
  • scottdeeby
    scottdeeby Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • shanniepk
    shanniepk Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and love to run too!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 40, almost 41. I have 3 kids, 9,6,2.
    Feel free to add me!
  • AndorZensko
    AndorZensko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is respectful of others can add me, I could also use friends.
  • Lachesis
    Lachesis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 3, I stay at home and watch TV and play FarmVille II. Every day I feel like I have a little less energy. I love photography and stopped because I just don't have the energy. My baby starts Kindergarten in August and I would love to help out at their school or start doing photography... but to do both I need more energy.
    Hoping to meet people to support and give positive support to.

Rachel in AZ
  • elove89
    elove89 Posts: 33
    Options
    I am 42,,,, Love to encourage and be encourage,,, Add me if like to have fun and get in shape,,,,,
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined MFP a week ago. I'm 49, have four fur-kids, and am engaged. My exercise includes cycling, walking, swimming, and weightwork. I fluctuate between 20-25 pounds overweight and now have that stubborn middle-age belly fat that seems to be really hard to eliminate. It would be great to have some MFP friends in similar situations. Thanks!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    u can add me i am 42 i will be 43 in november i have 5 of my own children and a step-son
  • Irish4eva
    Irish4eva Posts: 3
    Options
    42.. Mother of 3, Can't believe that they grow up so fast...
    You can add Me... =D
  • r524reed
    r524reed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In 40's. Runner too..... Feel free to add me too.
  • pkp492
    pkp492 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :-)