Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• KarenBuddercups
    KarenBuddercups Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and looking for any and all inspiration I can get! Please everyone, add me :smile:
  • therealslimme
    therealslimme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 44 and want to stay motivated to maintain weight and good health (also to lose fat and gain muscle) :-)
  • nichols1994
    Options
    Hi! I'm assuming the "tn" in your name means Tennessee. If so, I live in TN too! This is my 2nd day on here and would love to have more friends, So feel free to add me. :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Hi there all almost 41, married and my son is about to graduate college. (He is 19)....so I decided now that I am somewhat done with raising him it's time for me.

Just looking to meet like minded folks who have the same goals. Health and Fitness.

Feel free to add me as well.
  • hollyhueston5
    hollyhueston5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 with two daughters (ages 21 and 13). I'm single and work a sedentary job. I'm training for a 4 mile race though. LOL! which if you knew me would make you laugh out loud too. Glad to find this group - thanks for setting it up.
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am new as well and I am looking for some friends, advice, encouragement. Good luck to you and your goals!

Walter
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    u can add me
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 last Saturday. Looking to make new friends and give/receive support. Feel free to add me!
  • tnjrichter
    tnjrichter Posts: 23
    Options
    Love meeting new friends...please feel free to add me! :)
  • remimarie
    remimarie Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm 40....and on this journey to a healthier life. Please feel free to add me!
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kai and I'm 44 y/o. I'm married with one teenage son and two cats. I've lost 42 pounds since starting here and have about 98 left to go. I'm a natural born cheerleader and love to chat. I'm not on a specific diet, just counting my calories and working out at least an hour a day. I'd love to have some 40 and fabulous friends to share this journey with! Thanks for your time and consideration!

Kai
  • pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It would be great to have more motivation. I am really good at starting things but cant seem to keep it up. I really want to keep doing this!!! I am 44 yrs old and have 2 kids, ages 16 and 21. I have let my eating and exercising habits get out of control and I know that I need to make a change.
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better, so any of you can add me as well!

43, 4 kids (12, 13, 14, 15), love to cook, love a nice cocktail hour. Currently 170, shooting for the 150-155 range. 5'8"
  • AndorZensko
    AndorZensko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 47 mother of one (out of the house).
  • KarenBuddercups
    KarenBuddercups Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. Would love to add friends to help give me inspiration and encouragement : ) Please add me!
    Karen
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 40, with 3 kids, 2 teens and 1 grown. And 5 furbabies. lol Feel free to add me.
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me in.
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me! 40 year old nurse from Mississippi.
    Paula
  • bishop003
    bishop003 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • Xeldadog
    Xeldadog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more pals, too.
    SW: 153
    CW: 158
    GW: 135ish, strong w/ muscle