Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• MargoWhiteWalton
    MargoWhiteWalton Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Margo, 45. Feel free to add me. I log in daily and love giving and getting support. :)
  • Grammi_C
    Grammi_C Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello! Just turned 49 last month...it didn't feel as bad as I thought it would! You can read my profile to learn more about me. Looking for friends to motivate and to help me stay motivated. Add me if you like!
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am 42 and single
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a married, 43 yr old mom of a (soon-to-be) teenager & one Siamese cat & am looking for 40+ friends. I've been on here since last year & have lost 30+ lbs. Feel free to add me. :) I try to keep it positive :)
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 44 yr old marathoner with a cholesterol problem.
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 48, no kids. You can add me to your friends. I love the 40 and up crowd! Speaking of which, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M 48!! I do small cross fit WODs on my lunch hour, about 30 minutes long. I started doing it about 2 months ago and love it because it challenges me, lets me set goals, doesn't require fancy equipment (for the most part) and is helping get my endurance back up a little.
  • alibabs65
    alibabs65 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I'm Alison and I'm 48 I am divorced and have 2 kids who have left home so its just me and my cat left.

I am 4'10" and currently 143lbs. My initial goal is 129lbs and will review things then and possibly lose another 14lbs.

Happy to make friends on here so add away!
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Feel free to add me.

Trying to stay young along with everyone else in my "age bracket" :)
  • rsgavin
    rsgavin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there - soon to be 44 with a desk job and 2 boys 11 and 13......I've got lots to lose and seemingly no time to lose it. I've been with MFP for close to 2 months now and I've found it very motivating and a real force behind my new found dedication to making the lifestyle change that I should have make long ago.

Please feel free to add me!!

S.
  • Axioml
    Axioml Posts: 29
    Options
    You can add me from the Bronx NY.

44738914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Love to have friends in their 40's!!! I will be 46 next month (Yikes!!). Feel free to add me too. We will get fit in our forties so we can party in our fifties!!!
  • athenalittlerbassett
    Options
    turning40 in October !!! would love to have some friends around that age!!
  • KarenBuddercups
    KarenBuddercups Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    46 here (but still feel like a teenager!). Please add me if you like : )
  • MargoWhiteWalton
    MargoWhiteWalton Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    45 and happy to be here. The support of MFP is wonderful. Please add me if you like and add a little note to it if you don't mind. :flowerforyou:
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and from California. I log in everyday, anyone can add me for support.
  • JustUla
    JustUla Posts: 20
    Options
    I am 41 and a mother of 3. I would love to add some friends who are similar! :)
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.I have three wonderful boys, a loving supportive hubby and am looking forward to gaining my health and becoming all that I can be !
  • semaj600
    semaj600 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I am 47, living in Saudi Arabia and looking for a few new friends. Have lost 33lbs so far and working on a few more. I am a Nurse and do like to run as well. Being away from home and having to wear a big black dress all the time really wears on your determination! Plus food choices over are not what I am used to!

feel free to add me! Pamela
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    42 male add me if like
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    41...add if you are still accepting freinds.

Married, with children. <
    Remember that show!!