Options

Replies

• dietcokaholic2
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I'm 42 :-)
  • zubinanary
    zubinanary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    40/male, and been using MFP for about 50 days. Add me if you're looking for motivation and willing to share some as well :)
  • nytag
    nytag Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi im 41 mother of 2! Add me!
  • Kipepeo1718
    Options
    Hi!

I'm pretty new here, just building up my site. I'm looking forward to start making new friends, running and start losing my extra 40 pounds I've gained due to back/neck injuries and a freaking job sitting on my butt and in front of the computer all day! Hope to get some tips about running from you! :wink:
  • Tabytha13
    Tabytha13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 41, I have 2 daughter (I don't run) but feel free to add me :) x
  • LJH0604
    LJH0604 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi... feel free to add me..... same here... 46 years old... 14 year old daugter, 12 year old son :) .... trying to get back into healthy eating and exercising.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, logged 600 days on MFP so far. 6'3" 250 lbs. been as low as 223 since being on MFP. Been hitting the weights hard and doing crossfit. Single full time dad, 13 year old boy, and just started my baby girl in college a week ago = (.
  • minijag06
    Options
    Hi. I'm 46 (retired Navy) - 3 kids (24 (Navy), 18 (Marines), and 14). I've been exercising and eating right since New Year's and lost more than my goal. So I'm pretty much maintaining but still log in religiously as I don't want to fall back on bad habits. I ran my first 5K last week and finished 11 out of 67. Not too shabby. I did get beat by a 67 year old guy, so I have lots of work to do. Ha ha.
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, soon-to-be single mom of 2 grown kids. Loving my life right now! Would love to add more inspirational friends.
  • losing_it_2013
    losing_it_2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is just the group I've been looking for! I'd love to make some new friends that log consistently :happy:
  • monzogary
    monzogary Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, former stay at home mom to 3 girls ages 10, almost 13, and 21. I am now a single college student with not enough time for everything! I started using MFP 2 years ago and I lost 36 lbs, but unfortunately gained back almost 20 lbs since being in school. I am back on track and hoping to surpass where I was a year ago!
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have 2 kids -son 24 and daughter16. Soon to be separated and trying to figure that out. Started tracking in ernest May. Was tired of being overweight.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - 41 years old with two kids ages 19 and 21.
  • PoiZenIV
    PoiZenIV Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! 40 & funkafabulous!
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Anyone can add me 47, married 4 kids 15, 14, 12, 9

Have a great day!
  • MoniGram71
    MoniGram71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 42, with 4 great kids and 3 wonderful grandbabies. You all can add me, I feel the more support in this journey the better.

Have a great day!
  • mellieinkc
    Options
    You can add me too! I am 48 and working hard to lose weight and get back into life!
  • GeeksRfit2
    Options
    Hi, y'all. I'm 46, into running, NROWL4W and hiking, love my family (of which, all but my husband are the 4-legged type), and a bit of a workaholic . Hoping for some friends who are similar!
  • bmason67
    Options
    Anyone here is welcome to add me. I'm 46 married 2 sons 21 and 16
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    42 male add me if u like