Looking to add some more friends who are in their 40s

Options

Replies

• cherieliny
    cherieliny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 42 / 2 school aged boys in Ga.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    44 male, married. Add if you want.
  • NakedKristy
    Options
    I always love a new friend who is motivating and positive! I'm a single shift-worker who battles binge eating disorder and who is transitioning to the primal way of eating. I've got 40 lbs to shed.
  • paradiva43
    Options
    I am 43 no kids , just starting to get back into healthy eating and activities . I cannot run or do a lot of strenuous exercise because I have two herniated discs in my back but I do walk and swim . Feel free to add me as a friend !
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    41 here ... add away :smile:
  • SwtPzYaya
    SwtPzYaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. New to the site, looking for new friends and lots of motivation.
    Mother of two... starting to feel the empty nesters syndrome so running is going to be my new baby...
  • Citius_Altius_Fortius
    Options
    Please also feel free to add me!
  • jocrichton
    Options
    I am 42. Children are 18, 14 and 9. I love to run but struggle to do my weights. Feel free to add me.
  • ChubbyWubby4u
    Options
    46 please add me as friend, Im N Georgia doing P90 Master and jurbo jam, walking, 1200 calories a day
  • S_of_Montreal
    S_of_Montreal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. I'm new to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • deniselogan716
    deniselogan716 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 years old and a mom of 3. I'd love to connect more with others- anyone feel free to add me.
  • enuff_fluff
    enuff_fluff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    45 here too and I honestly feel like life has just begun. Happily married for 20 years and one terrific son to help support me on my weight loss journey.
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • CatchJB
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. 46 year old always willing to share inspiration and encouragement.
  • jennie314
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I love to run but having hard time finding motivation lately.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Here I am!! 43, married 20 yrs. with 5 wonderful children! I am getting myself together after years of being non-chalant (finally)! I'm starting with my health, which is leading to host of other benefits! We're all in this thing together so let's link up and GET IT!!
  • Cayjominara
    Options
    Feel free to add. New to the site, looking for new friends and lots of motivation.
    Mother of two... starting to feel the empty nesters syndrome so running is going to be my new baby...

I admire those who run. It takes a special kind of passion and discipline. If my knees weren't bad from too much hooping, I'd be a running fool! LOL!
  • Cayjominara
    Options
    I'm 47, logged 600 days on MFP so far. 6'3" 250 lbs. been as low as 223 since being on MFP. Been hitting the weights hard and doing crossfit. Single full time dad, 13 year old boy, and just started my baby girl in college a week ago = (.

College!! I have two girls in college and my oldest sonis on the way next year! AHHHH! They grow SO FAST! Keep on hitting the weights and amp up on the high intensity cardio, my man. You'll be in game shape before you know it!
  • MsDillieBar
    MsDillieBar Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 43, married, and have two boys. I have a desk job and also find it to be a challenge to get exercise in!

Would love to have some more friends here on MFP! Feel free to add me as I add you!! :happy:
  • josemanning
    josemanning Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 40, married, no kids.