Daily Accountability

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• lezerlies
    lezerlies Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I gained a half inch on my thighs too! I assumed it was building muscle. Still haven't lost any weight but I've been over on my calories. I need to reign it in (I can't help myself, I love to eat!) I eat quite healthily, I just eat a lot. I can't handle being hungry. :( I think instead of eating back all my exercise calories, I'll just cut it off at 1600 like BB recommends.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted here! So sorry, I don't mean to forget. I have been doing my workouts and am still really enjoying Gamma. Today was The Pyramid - what a fabulous workout, I like the 5 count butterfly at the end, it is energizing!

Lezerlies - I cannot remember right off your weight goals, whether you want loss or maintain. If you are wanting to loss, the yes, cutting back to 1600 cals a day should help move the scale and the tape measure!
  • Carrie_P81
    Carrie_P81 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How is everybody? I did a double for the first time today, OMG! I wanted to die. Made it though.
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Rip't UP has been rocked out! Wow, wow, wow my shoulders and biceps are singing right now!! Gamma is amazing!!

Carrie - WTG on the double!! Keep pushing it!!
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Still working out as I am scheduled too, just haven't been posting it here. Sorry!

Speed 3.0 today - nailed it in my modified way - yesterday was the Pyramid, by far my fav. workout!!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Week 3, Day 3 - Lower Focus and Weight Training (Back)

Did really well with Lower Focus. Didn't quite Nail it but far from "Barely Made it"

Weight Training:

3 Sets, 15 Reps Each exercise
    Barbell Bent Rows: 135 lbs
    Deadlifts: 185 lbs
    Dumbell Military Press: 35 lbs each
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Haven't been posting, but I am on my last week of Beta and will be moving on to Gamma...

Today I did Rip't Circuit, which I love (with the exception of the 5-count abs at the end).

I've lost 7 1/2 lbs with Beta and I can't wait to measure on Monday to see how many inches!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Was recently made aware that you guys from the Focus T25 group had migrated here. I'm glad to have found you!!

Thanks Jake!

Here's my update: Didn't see the results I was hoping for after Alpha so I decided to do a T25-Insanity hybrid workout.
    Insanity is inserted on Days 1, 3 and 5 and I've pushed the second workout on Day 5 to Saturday making that Day 6.
    I hope that is not confusing anyone.

I am W3D4 of Beta and hoping for improved results.
  • dcable90
    dcable90 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey every one! I love the daily accountability, otherwise I just fall in and out of routine.

So today I did LOWER FOCUS. Those CALF LIFTS kill me every time... Feel the BuRn!
    Followed it up, with an egg, spinach, and mushroom omelet. Post work out Protein cuts down on recovery time.

Have a Blessed Day
  • HavokN7
    HavokN7 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group today and the site about a week ago. I started T25 and will be doing day 5 tonight. It's been pretty rough going but I am getting it done. Has or does anyone use any supplements? Like E & E from beachbody.
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group today and the site about a week ago. I started T25 and will be doing day 5 tonight. It's been pretty rough going but I am getting it done. Has or does anyone use any supplements? Like E & E from beachbody.

Welcome! Keep up the good work! I am re-starting on Monday, April 7th and will be combining it with 21 day fix program! I haven't used any of the supplements, only Shakeology.
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm joining :smile: Did Alpha Cardio 1 Day 1 yesterday as a test run. Loved it. Going to do Cardio again on Monday and consider it as Day 1 Week 1. Do any of you do a specific diet with this? Any result pics?