Talking Dead: Team Michonne

1212223242527»

Replies

• DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Ok I have managed to make a photo with writing on it but cant bring myself to post it! its too cringe worthy! Does it still count if I get someone else to post it? that way it can't be traced back to me and hopefully won't be seen by people on MFP who I know in real life!

Ellie, to make it i inserted the photo into a word document, then I right clicked on it, selected wrap text > behind text from the pop up menu, that allowed me to write directly onto the picture.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    I did hit my goal last week. I have done everything but the fit thingy. I hope to do it tomorrow. But I must tell you. My son in law is in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong. Some blockage is what they think. So if I do not get it completed I am sorry. I have watched the grandkids tonight. And they will be back tomorrow so my daughter can be with him. They are a little bored here. Not a kids home. So if the computer gives me to much problem tomorrow it will not get done. I will try my best though. Who knows, my grandson might be able to help! :)

Shelley

Now Shelley, you don't worry about a thing when it comes to the challenges! Family comes first before anything! You've done amazingly! :)

I hope your son-in-law gets well soon!
    I hope he is ok Shelley! Family definitely comes first so don't worry about getting the challenge finished.

I managed to get my cardio done and one of the punishments but I haven't done any strength training. Does anyone have 90 minutes extra??? or, since 30 minutes of my cardio was a cardio pilates workout which could be classed as strength, does anyone have 60 minutes of strength and 30 mins of cardio? Sorry, i am a bad Michonne!

Have mine. As I said previously, I'm donating any extra strength to you! :)
    Ok I have managed to make a photo with writing on it but cant bring myself to post it! its too cringe worthy! Does it still count if I get someone else to post it? that way it can't be traced back to me and hopefully won't be seen by people on MFP who I know in real life!

Ellie, to make it i inserted the photo into a word document, then I right clicked on it, selected wrap text > behind text from the pop up menu, that allowed me to write directly onto the picture.

Post it! It can't be any worse than mine! I'll cut you a deal: If I post mine, you have to post yours. We all wouldn't laugh or anything if that's what worries you! My new fitspo that I plan on doing tomorrow is more cringy than yours, I can bet! Let me see if I can post it on here. Mireygal made my first one for me!
  • FromFlabToFurious
    My stats for the week:
    480/260 Cardio
    150/90 Strength Training
    7/??? Punishment

I donate 60 minutes of strength and 30 minutes of cardio to Louise.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,847 Member
    Thank you all for your understanding. But I did get everything done but that Fit thingy. I did look at them. But knew posting something like that was beyond my skills. :( Mister Dazzler, glad you are feeling so much better.

This week:

410/260 Really helps that I can get in an extra hour of cardio at work each day. I get it done in 30 minute blocks. Some longer.
    strength training. Almost all kettlebell training and free weights. 180/90 Feel free to take what is needed

Punishment 4/2 I did not have a partner for this.

And I did get my goal of 100 pound bench press completed. Might go higher. :drinker: stayed within my calories. I do not eat when stressed!

Son in law, Kyle is waking up. Hopefully the doctor will be by soon to tell them what they found.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,847 Member
    If anyone is looking for a new challenge join me in April Never Never Never Never give up challenge. If I have that wrong message me and I will send you an invite.

Shelley
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Hi Everyone! I made one more thread here for us to chat, plan, and have mini challenges:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1245111-after-dead-chat
    As most of you know, we will be doing this again for Season 5 and I hope you will all join us then and in the meantime, we will keep this group open. We're still crunching numbers, so it might be tonight final MVP's and last week's winning team and the overall winning team is announced.
  • DouMc
    I see we don't have an MFP on the final page. Can I nominate Angi for being such an awesome team captain?
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    I second that.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Third. It's thoroughly deserved!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Aww, Thanks all, you are to nice! But Shelley is our MVP this week, she continued to preserver even though there were outside pressing personal issues. Great Job Shelley!

And Dazz is our overall MVP! He was a awesome support system thoughout our challenge, always available to encourage and inspire! Thanks Dazz, you totally rock!

Happy Thursday All!
  • DouMc
    Aww, Thanks all, you are to nice! But Shelley is our MVP this week, she continued to preserver even though there were outside pressing personal issues. Great Job Shelley!

And Dazz is our overall MVP! He was a awesome support system thoughout our challenge, always available to encourage and inspire! Thanks Dazz, you totally rock!

Happy Thursday All!

Ok, I concur that both Dazz and Shelley have been incredible team mates (and sorry guys that i didn't see that and tried to take your title away from you!) but I still think that Angi deserves a special recognition award! Thanks for being a great captain!
  • FromFlabToFurious

Happy Thursday All!

Thank you so much! It really means a lot! I think all of us in this small team deserve to share overall MVP. We all must take credit for putting so much faith, awesomeness and motivation into each other. I mean, we really kicked some *kitten* for this first quarter of the year! We're all awesome and I really do hope we're all back in October to do this again with maybe some additional teammates! Heck, I hope we'll all talk after this challenge!

I'm coming up with my own challenge pretty soon. Well, it's not really a challenge but more a story workout...
    Ok, I concur that both Dazz and Shelley have been incredible team mates (and sorry guys that i didn't see that and tried to take your title away from you!) but I still think that Angi deserves a special recognition award! Thanks for being a great captain!

I second this. Some sort of award such as that is deserved!