Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post your daily workouts here.

Replies

• Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Just a walk tonight but at a really good pace, got myself a Polar Loop today (fathers day pressie from my young lad) so wanted to check it out along with my Polar Heart Rate monitor and have to say I'm very impressed.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Ended up having a doubling up kinda week!

Mon., June 16: Double up bootcamp class: Elevate and Foundation each 1hr
    Tues., June 17: bootcamp class: Elevate 1hr + 30 min. lunch time bootcamp
    Wed., June 18: bootcamp: Foundation + yoga each 1hr + lunch time bootcamp 1hr (did 3 hours today!) :happy:
    Thurs., June 19: bootcamp: elevate 1hr + 1hr lunch time bootcamp
    Frid., June 20: bootcamp: elevate 1hr + 1hr lunch time bootcamp
    Sat., June 21: 5km run/walk

This is the most exercise I've ever done in one week in my life!
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ Class, T25 Alpha- Ab Intervals
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Wow, everyone is doing great! A lot of pushes to towards the end of the challenge.

Today I logged 28.6 miles in 2hr and 40 minutes.... , burnt up 2,071 calories!
    It was a really good workout, but now I need some rest! :happy:

Carl -
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Lol - I would say that was a good workout Carl!

I did get in another 3.5 miles walking yesterday. Dogs were so wound up it was a pretty face pace which was good.
    Did my circuit training workout this morning and may get on the stationary bike later - helps keep the hip loose as long as I don't push too much.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Rest day
  • 1013carl
    Rest day
    Oh No! I love It when that happens! :laugh:

BTW, you've earned it too! :glasses:

Carl -
  • Dee9394
    Turbo Fire- HIIT 20 + Sculpt 30 and T25 Alpha- Speed 1.0
  • 1013carl
    Another good workout for me today.

21.5 miles in 1hr 45mn.... that burnt 1315 calories....

Carl -
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Went hiking in the bush and swimming
  • aseymour13
    First time I have walked 18 holes of golf in awhile and it was pretty good. Not too hot which helped. The actual walk distance was just under 7 miles (6.84 to be exact). I'm even more excited that my hip is not sore today. Have workout tonight which should be good. Have a great Monday!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Doing the Stronglifts 5x5 with cardio on my off days. Today is my Squat/Bench/Barbell Row day followed by some chinups and a short run.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    1hr kickboxing class
  • Dee9394
    Turbo Fire- Fire 30 + Stretch 10 completed this morning before my dentist appt. I might do T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit later tonight if my mouth isn't hurting after the numbness wears off.
  • 1013carl
    Took off 3 days for personal business and snuck in a long morning ride today.

25.4 miles in 2hr 40min... that spent 1758 calories..... Took on a very lite sun burn too... this morning was sunny and hot!

Carl -
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    I think I'm finally back from my vacation two weeks ago. Haha. Today I did a pull day. But I threw in some squats and ab work too. It's been a while since I squatted.
    Squats 3x10
    Dead lift 3x10
    Shrugs 5x10
    Rows 5x10
    Hanging leg raises 5x8
    Curls 5x10
    45 minutes

I'm really happy with my abdominal strength gains. I used to struggle to make 5 sets of 5, now I'm struggling to make 5 sets of 8 :D

I think I'm done with cardio for a little while. I bumped my goal up to losing 1 pound a week, partially because I want to be lazy partially because I want to see if I can increase strength instead of just maintaining it, and partially too see how I do with a tighter calorie goal.
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    3 mile hill workout at lunch and then a killer 75 minute power yoga class tonight. Time to rehydrate:)
  • cyndiwhitney
    cyndiwhitney Posts: 9 Member
    30 minutes walking dog and 1 hour sh'bam.
  • Dee9394
    Turbo Fire- HIIT 20 + Tone 30 Class, T25 Alpha- Ab Intervals + Total Body Circuit...gotta make up yesterday.
  • aseymour13
    Ok you guys are just killing the workouts! Dang! Time to up my game.

Was able to get a couple of miles walking in last night and also had 45 mins Circuit Training.
    Plan on getting a ride in later after work. Our building decided to raise the parking rates and since I dont drive every day - it was 3x what it had been (I get in really early and most places have a reduced rate for that). The good news of that is I now park about 1/2 mile away from the office and get a nice walk to and from work.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
This discussion has been closed.