Daily Chat/Check-in

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Tina, AMAZING WORK!!! Your arms look great!
    How do you feel?

@LessthanKris - The questions are for everyone, there were times when I was looking for a new program or just substitute ideas or just ideas in general...
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I really would like to get down another 10 lbs and just be happy with what I see in the mirror. I have been stuck for awhile. I have not been really strict with what I eat though. I seriously have no problem working out. It is totally my diet and I it especially since adding more strength training to my workouts.

I normally follow a program but since we are moving in the next two months, I made my own schedule using Fitness Blender on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday and either running or Turbofire on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If the Fitness Blender Workouts are short Stength workouts I add a HIIT to it so my non FB days are more just steady cardio.

My calories are set for a net of 1200. It has been a struggle for me lately and I have been satisfied trying to stay with a average 250 calorie dailydeficit rather than a 500 calories. I plan to really tighten things up after our move. That includes giving more attention to macros which I haven't been.

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Love my girls
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Still at it with Fitness Blender. It amazes me that every week something is sore. Loving the variety!

Funny/embarrassing moment. I put my new ChaLEAN Extreme shirt on backwards and wore it on my walk with the kids today. I was wondering why the neck was so uncomfortable.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Oh man! I have the PiYo shirt and the neck is SO HIGH. I cut a slit in it. And since the Jamie Eason Plan, the shoulders "got tight." ha!

Planning to start next program May 4. Will start a thread for that with you guys.
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    The Turbo Fire shirt does not bother me. What is your next program?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Lee Labrada's Lean Body Plan. My friend is supposed to do it with me. I've already discussed the schedule with her, so i'll be doing the Cardio only days on my own in the mornings and weight days in the evenings with her, plus whatever day lands on Saturday we do a nice cardio walk together.