What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    i'm playing the game where i froth at the mouth waiting for my copy of fallout 4 to come so i can slide on my pip-boy and die. when i'm not doing that it's deux ex human revolution.

lol so I'm thinking about getting a cheap used phone with a big screen to use only for that Pip-Boy

like a Galaxy Note 1 or something, take out the SIM card and remove all the other apps and just leave it in there 24/7

good call. just wear it everywhere, you never know.

tbh i was tempted to get my first apple product in years after i heard fallout shelter was only for iphones. glad they're putting it to androids soon but damn i'm actually jealous over a MOBILE GAME. :'(
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    gaboosha wrote: »
    Finally finished Dragon Age and started Dragon Age 2. Also halfway through Mass Effect 3, starting Diablo 3 and stalling to start Assassin's Creed 3, because I don't want to see how it all went downhill. ;)

DA2 blooooooooooooooooows

but I finished it anyway

DAO is def a classic tho

heard mixed reviews on DAI and I prob won't play it
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Finally finished Dragon Age and started Dragon Age 2. Also halfway through Mass Effect 3, starting Diablo 3 and stalling to start Assassin's Creed 3, because I don't want to see how it all went downhill. ;)

but I finished it anyway

DAO is def a classic tho

I didn't hate DA2 so much, although I played it before DA1 so didn't have the better game to compare it to. DAI rocks though! Way better than DA2 like a billion times better.

For some reason I bought Fable III on Sunday. I might hate it already :( I have nothing to play on my 360 anymore :(
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    DA:I was an amazing game. It looks great on PC. But because I am a pervert.. I wish it had better romance options!
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »

but I finished it anyway

DAO is def a classic tho

I didn't hate DA2 so much, although I played it before DA1 so didn't have the better game to compare it to. DAI rocks though! Way better than DA2 like a billion times better.

For some reason I bought Fable III on Sunday. I might hate it already :( I have nothing to play on my 360 anymore :(

haha I had a fun time playing through the Fable Anniversary Collection on Steam a few months ago (took like 15 hours total)

I have played 2 but not 3

and really I only skipped DAI because my friends wanted to play multi and I saw a terrible review of the p2w multiplayer gameplay. plus I assumed W3 would be similar but much better :tongue:
  • sofaking6
    Options
    DA:I was an amazing game. It looks great on PC. But because I am a pervert.. I wish it had better romance options!

It's more of a sweet-love kind of deal in DA:I lol. I went with Cullen the first time and Josephine the second. If I play again I may try for Scout Harding.

haha I had a fun time playing through the Fable Anniversary Collection on Steam a few months ago (took like 15 hours total)

3 is weird, you can't freaking PAUSE the game without like 5 button pushes as far as I can tell. They moved the save/load menu into a location so the start button just moves you there. So weird.
  • sofaking6
    Options

It's more of a sweet-love kind of deal in DA:I lol. I went with Cullen the first time and Josephine the second. If I play again I may try for Scout Harding.

3 is weird, you can't freaking PAUSE the game without like 5 button pushes as far as I can tell. They moved the save/load menu into a location so the start button just moves you there. So weird.
  • GalactusEmpire
    Options

I went with Solas because of storyline reasons. But I wanted to do Iron Bull! I am totally straight but I can imagine the romance options with him are... interesting!

I tend to play my RPGs are female characters. I like to be sassy. :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

but I finished it anyway

DAO is def a classic tho

and really I only skipped DAI because my friends wanted to play multi and I saw a terrible review of the p2w multiplayer gameplay. plus I assumed W3 would be similar but much better :tongue:

Fable II was an amazing game, and so emotional toward the end (or was that just me?!). I didn't like Fable 3 at all, and didn't finish it. I used to work in the games industry, and prior to F.III's release, Peter Molyneux told me that it was full of so many amazing improvements, I was really looking forward to it. The reality was more or less the opposite of what he led me to believe! When I asked him what happened, he said they'd decided to make it more inclusive for female gamers, so they'd dumbed it down. I was shocked - not so much at the dumbing down (although that in itself was totally lame) but that he'd actually make that admission. I realised at that point why so many people in the industry consider him to be a complete jerk.

~~~

I discovered Trine 2 in the Steam sale last week, and unlike most games these days, it had a demo. Downloaded it, played it with my beloved, and loved it. Bought it for a most bargainous 2 euros! It's such a cool game - really beautiful, fun to play, and challenging enough to be interesting... if a little frustrating at times.

By myself, I'm playing Assassin's Creed Rogue. Yes, I know I'm late to the party but I always wait until games have been out for a while so that by the time I get it, the bugs have been fixed. Plus they are usually cheaper by then :wink:

• sofaking6
    edited June 2015
    Options

I went with Solas because of storyline reasons. But I wanted to do Iron Bull! I am totally straight but I can imagine the romance options with him are... interesting!

I like that, I always play as female just because I'm happy to have the option lol. How was it with Solas? I focused on getting all of his approval in the 2nd play through, but not romancing him.

ETA: I'm thinking since Fable iii is so lame already, I might try that Ark game. But I don't use my PC - so I set it up on the PC and then cable it to the TV or to the XBOX? I'm such a moron when it comes to electronics.
  • GalactusEmpire
    Options

I like that, I always play as female just because I'm happy to have the option lol. How was it with Solas? I focused on getting all of his approval in the 2nd play through, but not romancing him.

ETA: I'm thinking since Fable iii is so lame already, I might try that Ark game. But I don't use my PC - so I set it up on the PC and then cable it to the TV or to the XBOX? I'm such a moron when it comes to electronics.

Solas has an amazing storyline if you romance him. I don't wanna give spoilers or anything, but it coincides with the main storyline as well. Plus he is very tender ;)

I am not sure about Ark. However, I do have a PC hooked up to my TV in the living room which I use for my home theater system. I have Steam on it and occasionally lounge out there while playing some games. If you want to hook a PC up to a TV you need the right cable. Most PCs these days have a HDMI plug for their GPU which can just plug right into the TV. If not, you may need an older adapter.
  • sofaking6
    Options

Solas has an amazing storyline if you romance him. I don't wanna give spoilers or anything, but it coincides with the main storyline as well. Plus he is very tender ;)

I am not sure about Ark. However, I do have a PC hooked up to my TV in the living room which I use for my home theater system. I have Steam on it and occasionally lounge out there while playing some games. If you want to hook a PC up to a TV you need the right cable. Most PCs these days have a HDMI plug for their GPU which can just plug right into the TV. If not, you may need an older adapter.

Ya I befriended him after realizing that I had blown the ending first time through! I still don't really LIKE him though. I like Iron Bull the best, but he's definitely not cute :)

I'm sure I have an HDMI cable somewhere!
  • thanoshp
    thanoshp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing shadows of mordor for xb1 also old school zelda here and there
  • interrobanger
    interrobanger Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dragon Age Inquisition. Well, replaying it at least. The grinding and fetch quests were obvious in my first playthrough, but on my second it's getting to be a bit unbearable. I think I'm going to skip the Hissing Wastes in this playthrough because urgh. The Forbidden Oasis wrecked me.

Actually getting nostalgia for DA2. I might start up another playthrough for that one after DAI. Also, I'm probably one of the 7 people in the world who enjoyed DA2, so it's nbd for me to replay it again.
  • interrobanger
    interrobanger Posts: 13 Member
    Options

did somebody say Solas

ZFAOhTL.gif

• GalactusEmpire
    Options

IK4mNO6.gif
  • sofaking6
    Options
    Dragon Age Inquisition. Well, replaying it at least. The grinding and fetch quests were obvious in my first playthrough, but on my second it's getting to be a bit unbearable. I think I'm going to skip the Hissing Wastes in this playthrough because urgh. The Forbidden Oasis wrecked me.

Actually getting nostalgia for DA2. I might start up another playthrough for that one after DAI. Also, I'm probably one of the 7 people in the world who enjoyed DA2, so it's nbd for me to replay it again.

shhhh...make it 8...
  • FitForL1fe
    edited July 2015
    Options

oh hey, let's go to the city

oh hey, let's go to the city in the dark

oh hey, let's go to this one area with a ridge and some bandits

oh hey, let's go back to the city

oh hey, let's stay in the same 5 zones the entire game and just change it from night to day

DA2 in a nutshell. anyone else reading this, you're welcome

although this is from the guy who thought DX:IW was a (relatively) worthy successor (and DX is GOAT for me so that's saying a lot), so take all this with a grain of salt

but DA:O is still miles above DA2.

and DA:I I won't even touch after the abysmal user scores and vids I watched. You could just be playing W3 instead...
  • sofaking6
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LOL you missed the most important part -

oh hey, let's go into this new cave that has the exact same layout as all of the other caves!

I don't even get how people hate DA:I. It's so awesome.
  • GalactusEmpire
    Options
    and DA:I I won't even touch after the abysmal user scores and vids I watched. You could just be playing W3 instead...

I am curious what videos you watched that made you dislike DA:I. Not trying to sound facetious or anything, I am legit curious. Was it gameplay videos? Was it actual content you disliked or maybe a bug?

I have played and beaten the game a few times, it's a beautiful, story rich, wonderful game. I know everyone has different tastes, but again, I am just curious.

It didn't even have bad ratings that I saw.