Options
    7/3 100%

4thofjuly.jpg

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    HAPPY 4th of July to EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/03/2015
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 7/4

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/4 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    7/4 Not 100%
    WI 165.3 (+0.3)

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    not 100% 7/4 WI 206.8 (-.6)
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Happy belated 4th everybody :)....wasn't much on my computer yesterday lol..

Just finished my 5k challenge :)....first time ever and I finished. 53:26....

07/04 = 100 % and yes things were tempting but I was prepared

Mr. Scales was nice as well

New weight 193 lbs.
    change - 2.0 lbs
    7/7 OP

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    07/03/2015 100%
    07/04/2015 100%
    Weigh In for the last Week is 1.5 pounds lost.

Happy Belated 4th of July
    I though I had posted this yesterday, oh Well
    Here it is
    Hi All
    Happy Fourth of July
    I got out walking yesterday after all, My Knee felt OK by the late afternoon so I got my walk in Between Dinner and Dessert. 2.75 Miles
    Then I was out this morning too for another 2.75 miles and am now officially tired :)

Enjoy the Day
    Roger

Then I was out this morning too for another 2.75 miles and My Coffee. Tomorrow I will be doing a different route that should hopefully get me by the Produce store for Bananas. I used the last one with my lunch and it was mushy so I blended it into a NS Vanilla Protein Shake Mix.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/5 100%
  • Nightingale2200
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Excellent weight loss, Sue. YAY!!!!!!!!

Down 0.6 pounds, Ginny. Good job!

And, you, too, Roger! Congrats!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Weigh-in for the week: 0.2 pound loss. 171.6 ---> 171.4

OP 7/5

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    Options
    W/I 208 that is a loss of 3.4 this week, lost the weight I gained last week or at least lost of it. Now for a week of travel, it will be a little easier I hope but hope I can be the best I can. The conference provides the meals except breakfast which I am taking. I'm taking my mid morn and afternoon snacks as well. The good thing is I will be walking my tail off and probably more.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

07/05/2015 100%

Hi All
    Congratulations to All the losers.
    Good Going Sue and dharris tmje.gif

I was out walking again today, I took a new route that took me past the Produce store since I was out of Bananas. I looked at the Lettuce, Small and Light weight and said, Nope, Not worth the money. I also picked up two Wheat Rolls for my brother, He weighed them and 3 3/4 ounces for the two of them and @ 5 for a $1 not to pricey :) My Preplanned route was 2.72 miles, however With having to loop in to the shopping center and walk in the produce store I figure easily 2.75 or higher. The planned stop meant I got out the door slightly later than usual and despite that I had to sit for 5 minutes until the 8AM open time. Then Home.

Then as I was walking up the street I was thinking the lawn looks like it can go a few more days, Then I got closer and realized my brother had mowed it, So after breakfast I weed whacked. I got a few beans off of the plants the critters didn't kill off, My Brother got his first Zucchini and there are tons of Green Tomatoes.

Have a Good Week
    RogerToo
    Excellent weight loss, Sue. YAY!!!!!!!!

Down 0.6 pounds, Ginny. Good job!

And, you, too, Roger! Congrats!

Hi Flo
    Thank You

have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    W/I 208 that is a loss of 3.4 this week, lost the weight I gained last week or at least lost of it. Now for a week of travel, it will be a little easier I hope but hope I can be the best I can. The conference provides the meals except breakfast which I am taking. I'm taking my mid morn and afternoon snacks as well. The good thing is I will be walking my tail off and probably more.

Hi
    Good Job getting the weight back off.
    Good Luck this week
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 7/5 Congrats to all those that lost! Holidays can be very difficult. I'm off to the eye doctor to have my stitches taken out.
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/05/2015
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone!

WI = 236

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July holiday. Congrats to all of the losers this week! You rocked it right on through the holiday! I had a great time spending the weekend with family and friends at the lake. Good food and lots of laughs, but glad to be back and in the swing of things. Did not overeat and ate healthy... Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, but did have a couple of drinks, handful of chips with guac, and 2 bites of gooey butter cake.

Sue, you did great with that 5K. What an accomplishment!

I'm feeling very frustrated with my Fitbit Aria scale. I have used it for years and love that it automatically sends weight to Fitbit via WIFI with syncing to MFP. The scale was acting funny this morning and I didn't think it worked. When I stepped on it a 2nd time, the scale stopped working from dead batteries. The frustrating part was when I put the new batteries in and the scale calibrated, my weight was 5 lbs more than before the battery change. I know I didn't gain 5 lbs in 5 minutes, or from this past weekend for that matter. Not a big difference in the big scheme of things, but it will affect this challenge results. We'll see how it goes over the next week, but going with my current weigh-in for today. Bear with me as I work through the scale adjustment...

Oh well, off to Jazzercise class...

Happy Monday!

Mary
    :)

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    07/05 100 %
  • Nightingale2200
    Options

That's such a good job losing 3.4 this week, Donna. YAY!!!

You're doing such a nice job scoping out your walking areas, Roger. :)

Sorry about your scale woes, Mary. :(

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    7/5 100%

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq