leonora711 Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Wrong thread xD
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    klmnumbers wrote: »
    w6d2 completed as well! It was... not easy tonight. Hoping for the best this Saturday morning... haha

I really struggled on w6d1 and then w6d2 was just fine. I'm still trying to figure out why some days are great and others are just off. Maybe something to do with how much sleep I get or energy levels or something.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Just completed w6d2. Bring on d3 - we can do it, @moyer566! :)

I totally did it today. I figured what the heck and let's give it a go. And I even ran an extra ten min
  • Somebody_Loved
    edited July 2015
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »

I totally did it today. I figured what the heck and let's give it a go. And I even ran an extra ten min

You're amazing! That's so awesome.
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 7 day one completed yesterday. Yippee!!! At the beginning I gave myself a target to graduate by 2nd August, a lofty goal at the time as it wouldn't include any repeats but great Scott I might actually do it!!

You are all doing amazing, it's so motivating to see how well everyone else is doing.
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    klmnumbers wrote: »
    w6d2 completed as well! It was... not easy tonight. Hoping for the best this Saturday morning... haha

I really struggled on w6d1 and then w6d2 was just fine. I'm still trying to figure out why some days are great and others are just off. Maybe something to do with how much sleep I get or energy levels or something.

You are right there are good days and bad days. As you do more running you tend to get a lot of average/ so-so days. W6D1 is frequently hard for people just due to the fact that they are so pumped after W5D3 that any run is not going to feel as great. Well done, you will soon graduate with flying colours.

• ruthbardell
    ruthbardell Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Week 9, day 2 completed. 1 more day left! I got a horrible stitch 5 minutes before the end, but managed to go a bit further than day 1, so feeling pretty happy
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    W6D2 done, didn't feel as good as day 1 of this week, but everyone has bad runs. I've checked it off, and I will get through day 3 on Saturday!
  • ssasssy
    ssasssy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Finished w5d2! Didn't want to. Got up and sat in my workout clothes 40 min before I got myself out the door. It was not a bad run at all. The 2nd 8 min run was hard toward the end but not the "life and death" struggles I felt I was having in previous weeks, lol.

• Somebody_Loved
    Options
    Just finished w6d3! I ran for 25 minutes instead of the 22 and legitimately enjoyed every minute.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Haven't ran in like over a year.. did W7 D1 today. Surprised I didn't die haha
  • a_manda
    a_manda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Finished week 3 today. I've finished week 3 once before and never moved on to week 4. I decided this time to not look ahead at week 4 and to just try it on day one that way I don't have time to psych myself out.

If I get to W4D1 and I cannot do it then I will repeat week 3.
  • xoxrobot
    xoxrobot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did W3D2 today and felt like I could do more, so I looked up W4D1 and tried it... And did it! Still going to do W3D3 tomorrow :)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    ssasssy wrote: »
    Finished w5d2! Didn't want to. Got up and sat in my workout clothes 40 min before I got myself out the door. It was not a bad run at all. The 2nd 8 min run was hard toward the end but not the "life and death" struggles I felt I was having in previous weeks, lol.

Great job pushing yourself out the door. And you did fantastic!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Just finished w6d3! I ran for 25 minutes instead of the 22 and legitimately enjoyed every minute.

Awesome - great feat (feet?!)!
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Finished w6d3. Every time I finish I day, I'm slightly surprised that I've done it. 22 minutes jogging? Again... I'm slow as hell, but it feels nice to finish it. A little sad that from here on out I don't get any walking breaks... gonna be a rough last 3 weeks =O
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I finished w7d3. I had to walk 30 sec here and there but ran that min at the end and then did w2d3 for a total of. 4.9 miles
    I feel good about it. Pooped but good
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Finished W6D3. I'm using the Podrunner Intervals podcast to help me not go too fast (I like to run to a beat), and their W6D3 was 25 minutes running instead of 22. And I did it all!
    It took about a mile into running before I could get out of my head and into the present without my body trying to tell me that running was the stupidest thing on the face of the planet.

And I agree with kimnumbers - going to miss the walking breaks for the rest of the program!
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 7 day 2 done today. Really struggled. A lot. Had to stop several times. So thinking I need to repeat on Monday. Feel a wee bit deflated.
  • MakkieXO
    MakkieXO Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what's a good way to start? i want to start running twice a week but i'm not sure how long to go for or what speed to start with.