clepant Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Dec.11: 11.75 miles today of which I ran 3 miles and walked 8.75 miles
    TTD: 110.65 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    2 on foot & 9 on ex bike. Got a few inches of the 4 letter word! ugh!!! Hate that stuff.

exercise.png
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,823 Member
    Options

exercise.png

8miles walked/ biked
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Wow, yesterday did not go as planned. Oh well, I get to try again today! :D

Added 1.5 miles for a December total of 20.75 miles

exercise.png

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    32 mils
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm struggling. So much stress at school and I haven't been coping well. Trying to remind myself that exercise makes it better. I do have a few miles from last weekend to add (bike ride and a few walks):

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,935 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Hi folks! I've been super busy with a project that I finally completed yesterday. I feel like I've been let out of jail. Did get in a bike ride Thursday and a nice run this morning. Up to 31/75. One of my sons gets home today - let the Christmas season begin!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Dec 10 - 6km
    Dec 11 - 9.1km

Total 55.07/180km
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Adding 7 miles today. Walked a mile around the halls at work with the chief resident, she just got a Fitbit and she walks faster than my coworkers so it was a nice pace for both of us, even though she's about five inches taller than me and takes bigger steps. Just did 6 miles outside - ran 3.1 in 29:36, my first time under 30 mins :smiley: It's a "cool" 73 degrees outside. Very weird.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Does life EVER slow down? Had the grandsons over night (they sooo love coming to the farm) & returned them around noon . I had appointments out of town & it was icy & the fog was thick. Brought home dinner & hopped on ex bike for 10 .25 miles. I'm exhausted & still have this bronchial cough. It is getting better but.....!

exercise.png

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,369 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym w/DDD this morning for a 50 min workout then got on the recumbent for 13.28 miles in 45 mins then had lunch w/friends then walked w/DH and Bean when I got home. A good Saturday!

12/11 - 2.13 miles
    12/12 - 6.06 miles
    12/12 - 13.28 bike miles

exercise.png

Hope you all have a fine Sunday!

Chris
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    12 Dec 7.5 miles
    MTD 72.35 miles

Well done everyone who is keeping moving! I'm hoping to make 8,000 miles total for the time in this group, hope by the end of the month :)
  • clepant
    edited December 2015
    Options
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm struggling. So much stress at school and I haven't been coping well. Trying to remind myself that exercise makes it better. I do have a few miles from last weekend to add (bike ride and a few walks):

exercise.png

@scarfe9991: I am sorry to hear about your stress at school. I am feeling for you as my entire re school year has been pretty rough. I tried to think that it is because I am getting to the end of my career but it isn't just me but prettyt much everyone. I sure hope things get better for you.
    Char
  • clepant
    Options
    Dec. 12: What a spectacular day of freakishly warm weather here in PA. Who would think I would be out running in a tank top and capris. And tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's. I am not complaining one bit although my plants are budding out....not good.
    16.25 miles of running the Frigid 5 Miler course the correct way. (Only one minute ore than last week. The final hill is a muscle buster on the legs.) 5.25 running, 5 hiking trails and 6 on the bike. And putting up deer netting, weeding planting beds, and adding some more outdoor lights. Phew...I am bushed.
    TTD: 126.9 miles

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Adding 4.75 and 3.46 miles walked

57.34 miles walked to date
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,227 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    scarfe9991 wrote: »

I hear you on this one. Just remember, sometimes that exercise has to be just for you. Toss the numbers. Toss the goals. Just do it because. Then it can be more enjoyable and can help you relax. If you do it with goals in mind and you're behind, that can add to your stress. Keep us posted if anything we can do will help.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 7.81 miles

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,935 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@scarfe - Hope you can get some time to exercise and some time to decompress. This too shall pass.

@clepant - I'm bushed just reading about your day. The freaskishly warm weather translates to freakishly hot weather in Florida. No running for me today - maybe a bike ride later with my son.

@leanz - you are a machine! I'm betting you will make 8k by the end of the year. What an amazing accomplishment.

@vhuber - good for you for getting in some miles. Hope the cough gets better.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    Have a good day!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,823 Member
    Options

exercise.png

12/12- 3.75miles walked
This discussion has been closed.