The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Chiming in about my jumping jacks today...

Most of them were done at work in my office. I share an office with another young lady. My timing was off a little and I would remember 10 - 20 minutes late so I would jump out of my chair and do my ten. Well by lunch time she figured out what I was doing and joined in! I gained a partner for the rest of my day at work. It was awesome!
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    FaithIt365 wrote: »
    Chiming in about my jumping jacks today...
    That is just fantastic! Love it!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    most of mine were done in my living room but 30 was in the lunchroom at work the other 70 at home.i am so proud of myself about half was high impact jacks.i could never do that many before
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    most of mine were done in my living room but 30 was in the lunchroom at work the other 70 at home.i am so proud of myself about half was high impact jacks.i could never do that many before

That's awesome! Way to go!

I gained a partner for the rest of my day at work. It was awesome!

So cool. Maybe you two will end up keeping it up. :)

No jumping jacks for me today other than the first ten, but I did go running. I'm doing Couch to 5K with a friend and did the walk, 3 minutes running, walk, 5 minutes running, walk, 3 minutes running, walk, 5 minutes running, walk circuit this week, for a total of 16 minutes running. For me, that is pretty incredible. So I don't get credit for the side challenge, but I'm still really proud tonight.

I've never actually known how much fruit/veggies is in a serving, so figuring that out for this challenge has been, well, challenging -- but I have to say, it's making me eat so much healthier. I love TWA!
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    sharkweek wrote: »

That's awesome! Way to go!

I gained a partner for the rest of my day at work. It was awesome!

So cool. Maybe you two will end up keeping it up. :)

No jumping jacks for me today other than the first ten, but I did go running. I'm doing Couch to 5K with a friend and did the walk, 3 minutes running, walk, 5 minutes running, walk, 3 minutes running, walk, 5 minutes running, walk circuit this week, for a total of 16 minutes running. For me, that is pretty incredible. So I don't get credit for the side challenge, but I'm still really proud tonight.

I've never actually known how much fruit/veggies is in a serving, so figuring that out for this challenge has been, well, challenging -- but I have to say, it's making me eat so much healthier. I love TWA!

If you own a food scale, so 75 grams roughly make a serving.
    Also you might find this useful

Visual-Serving-1-cup-fruit-veggies.jpg
  • sharkweek
    Options
    I don't have a food scale. That graphic is super helpful though.
  • SmurfBunny1027
    SmurfBunny1027 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I think I need to drop out of this challenge. There is too much to remember and keep track of, and I've found myself seriously lacking the time to keep up. :(
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I think I need to drop out of this challenge. There is too much to remember and keep track of, and I've found myself seriously lacking the time to keep up. :(

just do not do the side challenges and do the weigh in once a week to make it simple. you will be missed if you quit
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    for saturday i do not plan my meals ahead of time.i find it a waste of time because i keep changing things
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    remember to weigh in by sunday midnight
  • sharkweek
    Options

Sorry to hear that! Maybe cutting back on side challenges and just weighing in would help, as MargaretLunan said? But if not, good luck on your journey!

Today wasn't a great day for processed foods - I had been planning a meal out with a friend for a few weeks. I did avoid it for lunch and breakfast, though. I'll give myself an "I did okay." :)
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to stay away from processed foods by juicing for breakfast and salad for lunch. Dinner was not a good choice
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello team. I have been feeling under the weather the past few days. Wanted to pop in to say hi! I'm feeling a bit better today and hope to participate more from now on.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Hello team. I have been feeling under the weather the past few days. Wanted to pop in to say hi! I'm feeling a bit better today and hope to participate more from now on.

glad you are better
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    steps are not much today. i biked and swam instead of walking
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    do not forget to weigh in by tomorrow at midnight . go blue go
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Planned workout schedule for next week. Eating has been really off last 2 days.
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Glad you are feeling better.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    not that posting is part of the challenge we are one of the lowest teams let's pick up the pace go blue
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Guys, I have Optimum's nutrition whey protein powder in vanilla flavor, because
    1) Here i get very less options of whey protein + flavors.
    2) I dont like the two other flavors its available in (chocolate and strawberry)

The problem is that i have started disliking this vanilla flavor as well, its way too sweet for me. O did i tell you guys that my sweet tooth never grew?

So there a couple of things that i tried with this protein powder, the only thing that i kinda liked(tiny amount of likeness) was with banana, can some one tell me any other recipes for why protein other than making shakes, i literally have started to pinch my nose before i drink mine and i try drinking it in one sip.

I hope everyone weighed in
This discussion has been closed.