NSV's

Options

Replies

• DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For some reason the photo won't post. I think I changed my profile pic to the one I wanted to use.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    @Mami1976D that is quite a noticeable difference. Great work!
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    Thank you! Now I understand why my FIL's wife's jaw dropped when I saw her for the first time since September. :)
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation, @Mami1976D . You are off to a fantastic start.
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »

Well the photo on the left is after a 50-pound loss, so I wouldn't exactly call it a start... but thank you! :smiley: Interesting fact, I'm actually at my goal weight, but I've moved my goal now. I never in a million years imagined I'd get back to this size after 3 pregnancies in a row.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »
    lowjax75 wrote: »

Well the photo on the left is after a 50-pound loss, so I wouldn't exactly call it a start... but thank you! :smiley: Interesting fact, I'm actually at my goal weight, but I've moved my goal now. I never in a million years imagined I'd get back to this size after 3 pregnancies in a row.

Wow, you are doing great! Very cool that you have moved your goal. I set a very aggressive one (High School graduation weight) so don't know if I can hit it, but I'm going to try. You are doing fantastic.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I bought size 8 jeans tonight. They're a little tight in the tummy, but not terribly so.

Also, I've officially lost 150lbs as of today.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    ki4eld wrote: »
    I bought size 8 jeans tonight. They're a little tight in the tummy, but not terribly so.

Holy...! Wow! Congrats on the loss... You've lost me. LOL ;)
  • crunchketo
    crunchketo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans now look like baggy pants! 3" lost on each thigh.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    Way to go everybody!
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I tried on Women's size 4 pants at the local TJ Maxx... and they comfortably fit, which is baffling, but good for my ego. Apparently I somehow have a size 28 waist.
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This my favourite thread (besides the keto food p*rn!) - you are all AWESOME!!!!!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I lost so much weight in my face, my sunglasses kept falling off every time I looked down. I just picked up these bad boys in prescription lenses for my upcoming trip.
    Retro-funky. Can't wait.

6kvf13bhyo0j.jpg
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    These are all so awesome!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    ki4eld wrote: »

That is positively incredible!!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Lillith32 wrote: »
    I tried on Women's size 4 pants at the local TJ Maxx... and they comfortably fit, which is baffling, but good for my ego. Apparently I somehow have a size 28 waist.

That boggles my mind completely. So awesome. That's a little under half my current size. I don't know that I can even fathom that at this moment.
  • Lillith32
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »

That boggles my mind completely. So awesome. That's a little under half my current size. I don't know that I can even fathom that at this moment.

Honestly, I am attributing it to vanity sizing. I put them next to a juniors size 7, and they are only slightly smaller. However, I also have body image problems, and I don't tend to see myself correctly. The other day my SO and I were at the beach, and I was talking about getting a bikini for next Summer. I pointed out a girl a few blankets away from ours, and said, hopefully I will get down to that size and then I can get my bikini. That girl was curvy in all the right places, with a bit of a belly and full hips, not obese but, with what I thought was a very nice figure. My SO looked at me strangely and said, you do realize, you're so much smaller then her. I was floored. I am used to seeing a round little dumpling when I look at the mirror. In photos I see fat thighs, double chin, fat upper arms, back rolls. I don't see myself getting slimmer, but clothing (and my SO) doesn't lie.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options

Honestly, I am attributing it to vanity sizing. I put them next to a juniors size 7, and they are only slightly smaller. However, I also have body image problems, and I don't tend to see myself correctly. The other day my SO and I were at the beach, and I was talking about getting a bikini for next Summer. I pointed out a girl a few blankets away from ours, and said, hopefully I will get down to that size and then I can get my bikini. That girl was curvy in all the right places, with a bit of a belly and full hips, not obese but, with what I thought was a very nice figure. My SO looked at me strangely and said, you do realize, you're so much smaller then her. I was floored. I am used to seeing a round little dumpling when I look at the mirror. In photos I see fat thighs, double chin, fat upper arms, back rolls. I don't see myself getting slimmer, but clothing (and my SO) doesn't lie.

@Lillith32 You misunderstand. At last check, my waist is in the 40-50" range, still. So anywhere close to a 28" waist is closer to half of mine! In pants sizes, I'm somewhere abouts a 22W...

I don't see myself proportionately either. I think it's something that happens to us when we stay overweight for son long!!! That's awesome to have a point of reference like that. No arguing what's in front of your face, eh?
  • Lillith32
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No arguing what's in front of your face, eh?

I just wish my brain would quit arguing with my eyes, lol.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring, which was re-sized about 2 months ago and was TOO tight, is beginning to feel too big.