Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all,

marie, birthday is september 19:)

nancy, that is a bummer about your teeth but it is fixable and implants are really unbelievable. my mom has them and is really happy! i actually needed to get one last year, it wasn't that bad. i know it seems like a lot but just need to get it done and be on the other side of it.

connie, you are doing awesome!! please send some pics of the new house.

it is unseasonably warm here, 69 today! i ate so poorly and so much on sunday i actually didn't log! I'm not sure what happened but it is was a really off day! i was right back at it on monday! needless to say i am giving myself a couple days before i weigh in. it has been a long time since i have done that!

hope everyone has a good day!!

stephanie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Wow, Connie you are just killing it!!!!! So happy and you are truly an inspiration.

Steph, Thanks for the encouraging word.

Marie, Did I see a loss for you too????

More rain and lots of it coming this week for us.

See you later.

Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yesterday was Dave's birthday so we went to the movies last night to see Eddie the Eagle. A snow jumper in the Calgary Olympics
    in 88'. It was better than I thought and Hugh Jackman was in it too.

I saw two squirrels in my neighbors yard this morning, one black and one gray eating seeds on the ground next to each other. Yesterday I took down my bird feeder and checked it, it was broken for one and the seed was all moldy. No wonder there weren't any birds
    there when I checked out the window. Smart birds don't touch moldy seeds.  So...up went a new
    bird feeder and new seed, now I will see if they come back. My neighbor has all kinds under their
    tree in the winter, and in summer they come to my feeders because it is open and the feeders are
    on the fence.

I went to the chiropractor and had her work on my left knee. I have been having trouble off and on
    and after our bike ride in the Bahamas it really starting hurting. So she worked on the quad muscles
    and side muscles and she said they are very tight which can cause knee problems. I will be back
    next week for another treatment. Sounds like what you had Connie.

Nancy - Sorry to hear about your teeth and hope you can get treatment soon. Sooner than later since
    you said it has been 2-3 years. Good luck. I agree with Connie, you will lose weight on the
    liquid diet but you will have pain too but the drugs will help that.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Oh Nancy so sorry to hear that. As we grow older all these ailments show up in us. should be a law against that

we were in the mist of severe weather for the last hour lost our TV connections. But looks like we are out of it now for the time being. I did dash in to get a shower and dress before it hit. Just in case.

Marie
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello. Everyone. Well it was Jan 2015 when I found the lose 20 by Easter group. I lost around 15 lbs. around this time last year but then my husband decide he wanted a divorce and I fell off the wagon. I stopped posting and started eating more and exercising less until I gain all but 3 lbs back. I'm tired of feeling tired, bloated and I keep getting sick so, I am back to what I know works. Support from people who know what it's like to struggle and keeping track of what goes into my mouth. Good night

Sonya from CA
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @Sunnyfarm...welcome back! We missed you and are here for you!

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, friends! Happy Wednesday!

Just checking in before heading to the gym. I have to leave a little bit earlier as I am farther away and do not know how congested the traffic will be. I almost cancelled but figured it was time to get back on schedule.

Stay strong! If not now, when?

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    @sunnyfarm

2026300ifj5l4i467.gif
    So happy to see you are back with us.
    Sorry about your husband and yours problems.
    Marie
  • Sunnyfarm
    Options
    Good morning! I'm so excited to start a new day. Have a great one everybody.
  • Sunnyfarm
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Sunnyfarm...welcome back! We missed you and are here for you!

Connie

Thank you. Looking good in your photo. Very inspiring to never give up.
  • Sunnyfarm
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @CALIECAT
    Thank you. Marie you guys helped me a lot last year. Thanks for keeping it going.
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning,

Welcome back Sunny. Sorry for your difficult time but you are on the right track.

Not much going on with me today.

Marie, Good for you losing a good amount this week. I don't understand why I am not
    continuing to lose but I will try to make it work as I really like the plan.

Nancy
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Sunny. That must have rocked your world but so glad you found us again! We are pressing forward with success and glad to have you along for the ride.

The weather has been beautiful and warm and best of all no noticeable pollen YET! I love spring but hate when everything is covered in yellow/green dust. I try not to go outside.

Nancy, I'm back to tracking every morsel and it has helped get the scale moving again.

Ruthie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, welcome back Sunny. Today is warm but cloudy and a little rainy, yesterday was gorgeous. A friend of mine husband was killed in an auto accident Sunday, so I am about to go to the funeral home, then maybe the nursing home, not sure. It is really sad, he was 47.
    Marie/Connie- Congrats on the losses, you are really losing.
    Gotta run. Janice
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Dave and our friend Tom left today to go ice fishing at our cottage up North. A lot colder weather than our day today which was in the 60's.

Poor little Isaac has a virus and a sore throat so I am staying back until Friday to see him, I was
    supposed to go today with guys and get dropped off at Kathy's. She thought it better that I wait
    because he's so cranky and tired. He did have breakfast today and no Tylenol so i think he is
    getting better. I will venture out on Friday and travel to see them.

Shirley
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    welcome back Sunny!! so glad to see you!

Stephanie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, friends! Happy Thursday!

I am just checking in for a bit this morning! Still getting things settled and unpacking one box at a time. We have been having beautiful weather so I guess spring has sprung. The scale moved .06 this morning..must be all this walking in the house. I have not cooked yet and we have been eating lots of big salads when we don't go out.

Ruthie..tracking is key, I think, although I have not been doing it in the last few days. I eat pretty much the same thing every day...usually some kind of protein and veggies.

Janice..hope your sister is doing well.

Shirley..hope the grandbaby will feel better soon.

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning,

Looks like we are in for a very wet few days ahead. So much flooding west of us and will be here later
    today.

Connie, Another great loss!!!! :D

Will probably stay in today although I need a few grocery items.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Misfits/
    getting around kind of slow his morning. Kind of a very stressful day yesterday But all is calm down now. My scales did go up a few oz, this morning.

rain, rain and more rain. Wow

Alice took off work yesterday to come out to be with us and get some of this mess all clear up
    we lost our satellite signal so been without TV for 2 days. . This is the secondment this has happen and it was a mess the first time. we cancel the Server out and Alice got our rabbit ears attached and working great. We got good pictures Just don't get all those Movies and etc. We are schooled to get a new server Monday. or we may just keep the Rabbit ears== No cost

Alice help me make a big pot of soup in the IP So have plenty of food cook up till Sunday and Alice will be out to make some more one pot meals for next week. I just like to have come unglued yesterday. Just too much for this old lady.
    I will quit whinning now and get busy
    Love to you all
    Marie

• Shirley61
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Connie - Sounds like progress on the house and on the scale. B)

Marie - Alice is such a great daughter to you for all she does to help you and Jerry. Sorry about the
    TV but I am sure you will come up with some solution. :)

Sunny- Welcome back we are here to support your weight loss journey.

We are having alot of rain today too, but not as much as Marie. I took some Melatonin to get to sleep
    last night I usually do when Dave is not home. I went for a walk this morning at the arena and I think
    I will take a Yoga restorative class tonight.

I just finished my lunch, a detox chicken soup I got on Pinterest and a piece of rye bread. Now to
    finish up the dusting from yesterday's cleaning.

Isaac is doing better, he is eating again and no fever. I will leave tomorrow to see him.
    Shirley