3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• arlenestrohmaier
    arlenestrohmaier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a bad food day for me, not happy at all with some choices I made. Today I'm back on track and looking forward to a great week.
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    On plan and planning to stay that way! :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    not happy with yesterday's food intake... today is going much better
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have felt a bit munchy today probably because I had to get up earlier but I stayed with my goals.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Under calories and carbs today :)
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Not great choices today (again), but still quite a way under my calorie goal (unintentionally).
    I really notice the difference on the days I forget to have breakfast. I feel 'snackier', and find myself thinking about food more.
    I must get up a little earlier tomorrow morning and make sure I have something before work!
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Its not been the best day :| For whatever reason I've been "head hungry"...I know that I don't NEED to eat--but that evil, self-sabotaging, maddeningly persistent little voice in my head is saying "yes, you really NEED that 2nd bowl of rice krispies...and perhaps 2 apples instead of 1! Sigh. I think it's equal parts boredom & depression...its been an emotionally weird day. Still, if I can keep focused for the rest of the evening I might still come in on/close to my cal. target for today. Hope everyone is hangin' tough! B)
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Its not been the best day :| For whatever reason I've been "head hungry"...I know that I don't NEED to eat--but that evil, self-sabotaging, maddeningly persistent little voice in my head is saying "yes, you really NEED that 2nd bowl of rice krispies...and perhaps 2 apples instead of 1! Sigh. I think it's equal parts boredom & depression...its been an emotionally weird day. Still, if I can keep focused for the rest of the evening I might still come in on/close to my cal. target for today. Hope everyone is hangin' tough! B)

Your day sounds exactly like mine!!! Hang in there!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Only ate twice today so I am under on calories
  • lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's probably good that I had to work through the holiday I hear the chocy demon was out and hunting.... OOOOOOHHHHHH how I miss the chocolate but not the hangover as 1cand0it2 said....lol.... We will all have some bad days and it will not ruin what we have going for us, it will not stop us!!!!!! Try not to turn one bad choice into the whole day of bad choices but if it happens do not beat yourself up about it because that won't do any good, instead give yourself some credit for jumping right back on the wagon the next day.
  • Nuari2016
    Options
    ^^Second what Lungs said. Falling off the wagon is what often derails my attempts to diet, but it's the picking yourself up & dusting yourself off that will make your target weight goal become a reality someday. Keep on keepin' on!
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options

Where do you live?

I am in the UK and its only 1pm here.
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    So far so good today.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone!! today will be a good day for my food intake... i improved yesterday, didn't stray too much.. today i WILL NOT stray at all.. have a great day
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Where do you live?

I am in the UK and its only 1pm here.[/quote]

Minnesota, USA

• ClarissaCLD
    Options

Where do you live?

I am in the UK and its only 1pm here.

Minnesota, USA

[/quote]

Ah so it was yesterday and you are behind me, so was late evening. Just trying to get the times straight in my head ;)
  • Nuari2016
    Options
    On track for day, amazingly - I have an exam in my class tonight, and studying tends to give me the munchies. Today it's raw radishes and carrots rather than Monster Munch and Doritos, at least!
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    A good day for me, managed to resist the Easter cakes and chocolates reduced in price at Morrisons. Proud of myself :)
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have had a good day,on track :)
  • Doin_it_4me920
    Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am feeling okay with how I ate today. Could of passed on those two mini brownie bites. Lol yesterday I felt I didn't eat well though I stayed under calorie. It's frustrating cuz I can do so well then I sabotage myself and eat chips or cookies. One day at a time I guess. Least I'm eating a lot lessjunk and more healthy then I used to. I'm only three weeks into this journey so I'm not too hard on myself! Keep up the good work guys!