2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Walked through the grocery store and back to the car . more than I figured would happen today . I feel awful
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon, well done on getting out of the house.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    2mi walk this afternoon. First time I walked that far without stopping since, well...ever.

Keep up the good work!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    I really haven't moved off the sofa today, terrible migraine :'(

Migraines are the worst! Feel better soon!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wind gusts were 30 Mph today and it was below freezing so I cleaned the house for 166 minutes.
  • Pepperh3ad
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I did 30 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes on the elliptical, and walked a whole lot (over 10,700 steps). I'm calling that a day. Chest/shoulders/triceps (and more cardio) tomorrow!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm out of work for the next 6 weeks so I got myself out and about and walked 2 miles today didn't quite feel like enough so I'm aiming for 4 tomorrow
  • LCSt68
    LCSt68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Walked more than usual yesterday. Paying for it today. Looking forward to the time it's no longer painful. Have faith that day is out there. Gotta find it.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't a very active day for me. My mood was really low, so instead of doing what I should have done and going for a walk in the fresh air, I retreated to my bedroom and hid from the world behind my duvet for most of the day. I only managed 2100 steps yesterday, so I hope to do more today.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lots of activity here! Everyone's doing amazing! For everyone who's a member of a gym & had a bad experience or feels embarrassed, I'm sorry :( try not to let other people's opinions get to you. You're doing a great thing! Be proud of yourself!

I walked 3.22 miles this morning with the dogs :smiley:

• RunawayCurves
    Options
    I have had a day of rest today as my feet are too sore to walk about after last two days of walks.
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 3rd Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Spent today & probably tomorrow moving furniture around & cleaning! :( B/f's having hip replacement surgery on Tues. So he's going to need furniture-free pathways for the dreaded walker when he comes home!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wondering around the dog park plus a 2 mile walk
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Busy day yesterday (4/3) so here it is. I worked for several hours doing a rather ugly dishwasher install. After that, I did my regular gym regimen. So I'm tired. lol Hope everybody had a great weekend!
  • LCSt68
    LCSt68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    668 steps, lots of light housekeeping, trying to let the ankle mend, expect to do better today
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    2.53 mile walk with the pups this morning :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    did alot of walking over the weekend... i got over 32,000 in two days... i will be walking during breaks and going to the gym after work today...
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 4th Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Bad weather out there today and feel a bit unwell after yesterdays not great food choices. So just done housework today. I am out and about tomorrow so hopefully it will not still be raining then or I will get wet.