2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of jazzercise, but I missed my walk this morning.
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did a 15 minute walk at my son's school and then 30 minutes after dinner. Also played with the kids at the park. A good kind of tired day.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Rest day, so just a little over 3,000 steps throughout.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    2.75 miles today. It was nice and sunny. I'm loving being awake during the day. I'll be sad to go back to the night life after I heal up from my surgery.
  • 1cand0it2
    edited April 2016
    Options
    2.57 miles this morning, and my dog trainer is coming today, so that's another mile or so, and then jazzercise! red letter day.

And FYI everyone, Jazzercise is free all month in May (at least in my area, check it out!), in case you are tempted to try it. You can attend every day in May if you want and not have to pay for it.

I recommend it, I started a 340 pounds and couldn't really do it all (or much really), mostly marching and flailing around. The women there were so friendly and I committed to it. I can jump now, but I still march for the "skipping" sections. baby steps.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i have hit my step goal 8 days in a row.. i don't know that i have hit more than 5 days since getting my fitbit a couple years ago... this is motivating to keep pushing.. i walk during my breaks at work, been going to the gym and taking my dog for a walk... today will be alot of the same as yesterday...
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Last couple days I walked about an hour a day. Today I will try to motivate myself for a longer walk
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I walked two miles today.
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 5th Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Mad it on a 10 min walk before coughing and fatigue hit me .. 5 days off sickness wiped my out .
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    2.8 miles this morning :)
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    katdanash wrote: »
    Mad it on a 10 min walk before coughing and fatigue hit me .. 5 days off sickness wiped my out .

Hang in there. Keep at it!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    An hour of cardio, followed by.... LEG DAY!!! Wooo!
  • arlenestrohmaier
    arlenestrohmaier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Last two days I've been working out of town and not getting my walking and exercise in. :( Need to do better tomorrow!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was traveling all day today so only a 15 min walk
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Lazy day for me yesterday, as I was desperate to get my essays written (the deadline is this week). I still went for a walk after work before studying, but I would have liked to have done more.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Walked the dogs 2.9 miles this morning - about 45 minutes.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Still suffering, so don't think there will be much activity.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    today is my 10th day doing some sort of workout whether it's walking or going to the gym... today i plan on going to the gym after work and i will also be taking walks during my breaks...
  • 1cand0it2
    Options
    Go MYhj70! You're creating a great habit.

I'm at 3 miles so far for the day, hoping to get to 5.