2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    An hour of cardio and then back day on the weights. Dead lifts are brutal!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Walked nearly 2 miles up and down hill. No snakes today so bonus ;)
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'd love to hear more about cize as you work through the program!

2.5 miles so far today, and clocked my time at the park - 19-minute miles.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Very little activity for me today, and there'll be very little over the next two days as I spent most of the afternoon in A&E getting my ankle checked out. Stepped on a dodgy kerb in the grounds of where I work, and turned my ankle rather painfully. Fell onto my knees, took some skin off of my right one, but I now have a swollen ankle and pulled ligaments.
    I'm glad I didn't break anything, but it means no gym for me this weekend, which is bloody annoying as I was determined to go :(

A couple of people saw me fall, and then saw me cry a little. They were very kind in helping me up, and offering to help me, but I was so embarrassed I just wanted them to go away (although I was, of course, polite to them).
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    BigChange -- so sorry for your fall. I know how embarrassing it is to do and to cry in front of others. Nurse that ankle well and you'll be back to normal soon. :)

==

Happy to report I hit 10K steps three days in a row. If I can do it today, that'll be a record for me. Of course, I spent 11-11:30pm beside my bed jogging to get those last 1000 steps. :)
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Bigchange, sorry about your fall!! Healing vibes going your way!

I walked 3.5 miles this morning.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Took a different approach today . worked at my desk 30 mins and then walked around the store for 5 mins . so all total in my 8 hour day about 40 mins of walking . more movement yay .
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Today my hubby and I climbed 200 stairs and then hiked some trails for about 2 hours...
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Very little activity for me today, and there'll be very little over the next two days as I spent most of the afternoon in A&E getting my ankle checked out. Stepped on a dodgy kerb in the grounds of where I work, and turned my ankle rather painfully. Fell onto my knees, took some skin off of my right one, but I now have a swollen ankle and pulled ligaments.
    I'm glad I didn't break anything, but it means no gym for me this weekend, which is bloody annoying as I was determined to go :(

A couple of people saw me fall, and then saw me cry a little. They were very kind in helping me up, and offering to help me, but I was so embarrassed I just wanted them to go away (although I was, of course, polite to them).

Ouch! No good... Hope you heal up quickly, and feel better soon!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Today did NOT feel like a rest day. I got to move two batches of 48 50-lb batteries about 50 feet each and stack them all nice-like. Together, that's about 5,000 lbs. my shoulders were burning! But hey, I got a lot of steps in, and a kickin' arm workout!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I relaxed today.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    @BigChangeNeeded I hope you heal up quickly

All day in the car today so no long walks :(
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I managed a few hundred steps today, but the ankle is feeling a little better. The swelling is almost gone, I can feel the ligaments pulling when I turn my feet, so I did some straight up and down pacing in my kitchen just to do something.
    I can't believe that these words are going to come out of my mouth, but I've not enjoyed sitting around all day today! Four months ago, this was a perfect Saturday for me. I sat around, catching up on some tv shows I'm behind on, I didn't get properly dressed (comfort clothes only), and didn't do anything. Its 9.48pm and I feel stir-crazy, after just a day and a half inside! I've become so used to going for a stroll, or popping out to get some groceries, or going to the gym. I'm hoping to go for a gentle stroll tomorrow. There's a city farm just down the road from me, so I might pop along there and see the animals, and get some fresh air.
  • krce
    Options
    @BigChangeNeeded glad you're doing a bit better!! And awesome that your body has become so accustomed to moving that you crave it!!

I did 65 minutes on the elliptical at the Y this morning. About 3.75 miles.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Exhasuted today so I rested :)
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Got an hour of cardio in.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Wandered around the vineyard today not a lot of activity but it was something. I'm feeling under the weather so taking it easy
  • krce
    Options
    Walked the dogs 3.06 miles this morning, about 50 minutes. It was beautiful out!!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Got my hour of cardio, followed by weights.
  • krce
    Options
    Walked 3.2 miles for 50 minutes this morning... It was cold!!