NSV's

Options

Replies

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just had a great NSV today - have a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to get into for about 5 years, but always kept them hoping one day I would achieve the weightloss I really wanted and decided to try them on this morning and they fit comfortably - I still have a long way to go but the fun thing is now, when I lose more weight its going to get expensive, as these were the last size I actually have in my closet so anything from here on downwards will have to be new or from the charity shop - first time in so long that I can say that - am over the moon

I'll try to feel sorry for you... Nope, can't do it!

Admit it, you can't wait to go clothes shopping.

• Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    @Fvaisey hahaha I usually hate clothes shopping as usually have to go into the plus size shops, but being able to go into any shop and find something nice to wear will be a great feeling.
  • MaryDeLoria
    MaryDeLoria Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Awesome NSVs. :)
    Plus the kids and I must eat gluten free due to celiac so there are very very few restaurants or relatives who can cook safely for us. I have to cook and bake while we travel, plus all the packing and cleaning before we go. A vacation is usually MORE work. LOL

I hear you! Husband and I eat gluten free, plus I eat LCHF (and am just beginning a dairy elimination as a test) - traveling or even just eating out can be a real pain sometimes because of the food prep that goes into it. We'll be traveling for several days with teen & pre-teen grandkids in a couple of weeks. Should be a riot, except for the food part - they usually eat SAD except when with us. :wink:
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Aaw Sweetie.... You look great! I can hardly wait for your picture 10 years from now....
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Awesome NSVs. :)
    Plus the kids and I must eat gluten free due to celiac so there are very very few restaurants or relatives who can cook safely for us. I have to cook and bake while we travel, plus all the packing and cleaning before we go. A vacation is usually MORE work. LOL

I hear you! Husband and I eat gluten free, plus I eat LCHF (and am just beginning a dairy elimination as a test) - traveling or even just eating out can be a real pain sometimes because of the food prep that goes into it. We'll be traveling for several days with teen & pre-teen grandkids in a couple of weeks. Should be a riot, except for the food part - they usually eat SAD except when with us. :wink:

LOL Teens eating GF who normally don't... That will be fun. ;)

Have a good trip. :)